User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Good and Natural Bar FPC.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I've been to 2 walmarts- Kennedy & Sheppard and Markham & Steeles. They were all both in stock with at least 30 bars :D

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I usually go to the Walmart Superstore on Eglington and never find them there.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

that's because there's never anything at that one. I hate that one. So busy even at night and out of stock of everything
    Quote Originally Posted by hello_kitty View Post
    I usually go to the Walmart Superstore on Eglington and never find them there.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    that's because there's never anything at that one. I hate that one. So busy even at night and out of stock of everything

Your rights - it's a frickin zoo at that location. It gets crazy packed in there it's insane. Hopefully when the open the Gerrard Square location it will get better.
    torontogal12 likes this.

ellis123
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Here is the response to my email asking where to find the Good n Natural Bars. I then had to call the 1-800 to find locations in my area. Hope this helps since the coupons expire soon.

Thank you for contacting Good n' Natural Bars. Good 'N Natural bars are available at Walmart and select independent health food stores. Please call our Canada Customer Care Team at 1-800-665-8820, or send them an email at [email protected] so they can direct you to a local store that carries Good ‘n Natural bars.

If you have any further questions, our Consumer Affairs Representatives can be reached toll-free at 1-800-544-0095, Monday through Saturday, 9am-7pm EST. We look forward to serving you in the future.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

In my opinion i think that's the best walmart! i know that its super busy on the weekends but i tend to find everything i need and with coupon in stock . Plus i never had a problem with printables and was always able to get 5 of the same items even tho the coupon says one per customer. :D Just my thoughts.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Is it just me or is the peanut butter flavor the only flavor that is ever instock at Walmart?

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Which Walmart? Lol they are never around. These FPCs are unfortunately going to end up in the garbage. Has never happened to me before
    Quote Originally Posted by cutie11211 View Post
    Is it just me or is the peanut butter flavor the only flavor that is ever instock at Walmart?
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

That Walmart is even a zoo at 10 a.m. on a Thursday. Or 10 p.m. on a Monday. When do you go to find everything in stock? Ziploc bags all opened for coupons. Skinny Cow gone. $5 Kelloggs cereals all gone. No apple Bear Paws (there aren't even coupons for this). Nevermind the really popular stuff like Nexxus or Stayfree? List goes on.

And sometimes even stuff that has FPCs are out of stock. Looked for that Glade Starter kit for at least a month and they were always out of stock.

Quote Originally Posted by vincent17 View Post
    In my opinion i think that's the best walmart! i know that its super busy on the weekends but i tend to find everything i need and with coupon in stock . Plus i never had a problem with printables and was always able to get 5 of the same items even tho the coupon says one per customer. :D Just my thoughts.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Which Walmart? Lol they are never around. These FPCs are unfortunately going to end up in the garbage. Has never happened to me before
    I found them at 2 locations in Scarborough all in one day!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Which locations in Scarborough
    Quote Originally Posted by cutie11211 View Post
    I found them at 2 locations in Scarborough all in one day!

Purplechocolatecat-oholic Karabana's Avatar
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Going to try to find somewhere that sells them, it exp today...

Swaggin is my madness: www.swagbucks.com/refer/Karabana
    ^Easy free stuff yo^!

Purplechocolatecat-oholic Karabana's Avatar
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Got a peanut butter one at the Hwy 7 wm.

Swaggin is my madness: www.swagbucks.com/refer/Karabana
    ^Easy free stuff yo^!

Trading Score
    41 (100%)

Honestly, they finally restocked it and I wasted my time getting the cranberry and almond. It was so disgusting...I don't now if any of you like it but it is something that I would never buy again...even if I had an FPC. It has the worst after taste!

A bit disappointed...the Pure Protein I feel was better!

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

square one mall... The Walmart there, across from their McDonald's cafe has a shelf of them, in the protein bar section

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information