User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree51Likes

Thread: My Binder Brag!!

Trading Score
    39 (100%)

The ones I saw that seemed to be for boys had circles printed on them. They also had a design for girls that had all kinds of purple or blue dots.

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Yeah, but who cares about the designs for that price? I got the ones with black and grey circles on them. I am going back next week to get one with green or pink circles as well.

Trading Score
    39 (100%)

I was just describing the binders I saw, as they weren't the same as the picture on their website.

For that price, I agree that they'd be great for coupon binders. If you're buying for older kids/teens, you might want to check with them to make sure they like the pattern. I just haven't seen many teens with patterned zipper binders at the high school level.
    ssbean and GeorgiaK like this.

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Very true Minou!

The patterns are not for everyone.

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

after seeing a post the other day about these and a picture I thought they were some small little binder.. heck no these are full size binders. sure after I went and spent $10 for one at Zellers. and they are strong and durable not some fimsy plastic either. and lots of patterns to chose from even a few had solid colors. have the handle on the edge and the strap inside. PLUS the filers. you can't go wrong. I bought my kids a couple of binders for school last spring when Zellers went out of business for $3 but they are smaller. might keep them for them for when they leave home and need budget binders. apparently the dollarstore has them too but didn't see any. and just get these case it ones for them for $3 i don't care what they do to them. huge enough for lot of papers/organizers etc. im quite impressed with what the $store is starting to carry.
    ssbean likes this.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    43 (100%)

Wow!! Can't wait to get some of these!
    ssbean likes this.

Each Day is a Blessing... Snow In Summer's Avatar
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

This is SO bizarre!!! Yesterday I was at Walmart and thinking I should buy a new coupon binder since all the back to school stuff was out. I found one I REALLY liked with a strap & handle for $19.00 which I put in my basket. After a 1/2 hour of shopping I put it back on the shelf as I simply couldn't justify in my head spending that much money. I have been using a photo album for 2 years now and it worked. I came back home, sat on the deck and starting reading this thread on my BB. When I saw the pic it was the same one I had in my basket!!! I dropped everything and ran over to Dollarama last night at 8pm and got 2 black and silver ones at the Trainyards. There was still 8 left on the shelf. I'm tickled pink and have spend the entire day organizing my new Binder. I'm So Happy. Thank you so much OP for sharing this with all of us!!!! Much appreciated!!!
    ssbean likes this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ashley_M View Post
    On a side note, What other things do you think I should include in their "newbie" coupon binders? They hardly coupon with out me there so I want to make sure I cover ALL the basis to get them started on their own.
    What may work, is a coupon for something they love to use.
    For my Mom, it was

• the $4 off Red Plum coupon for President's Choice $20 phone cards. She loved this.
    • the $5 coupon from the RCSS flyer for Swiffer, when Swiffers were $4.99 at Food Basics (a while ago).
    • the $2 Resolve coupon when RCSS had Resolve on for $1.99.

What will help your Mom and Aunt "convert" is hooking them up with a coupon making the item free. They will never want to pay for that item ever again.

My Mom was also converted when I taught her to price match a Freshco flyer at No Frills, because No Frills was her favorite store. She was nervous at the cash, but felt like she won a big victory over No Frills, getting the produce item for way cheaper than No Frills wanted her to pay.
    Last edited by Shwa Girl; Mon, Aug 6th, 2012 at 07:19 AM.
    ssbean and wolfwoman like this.

Trading Score
    41 (100%)

I picked myself up one yesterday! I was actually using a business card holder before and it worked well but I started to not have enough space and then I lost it somewhere between Shoppers Drug Mart and my mum's house. :/ Now I have to go find some Business Card Holder Sheets For Binders! Great Find!
    ssbean likes this.

Coupon Princess sheetsofemptycanvas's Avatar
    Trading Score
    330 (99%)

Totally running to Dollarama this afternoon! I hope they have some in Kemptville lol.

I would include some definitions with the coupon binders- the difference between "one per purchase" and "one per transaction". Definitely some store coupon policies. Nice of you to being doing that for them!
    ssbean and wolfwoman like this.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur... happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

picked up a couple of these case it binders for $3 they are amazing. they have a handle and best of all a file section.
    ssbean likes this.

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Oh wow!!! Those look great and for $3?!?! That is an awesome Brag OP!!
    ssbean likes this.

Trading Score
    565 (100%)

Thanks for the heads up I think I will check it out.
    ssbean likes this.

Open a Tangerine (ING DIRECT) Account with $100 & use my Orange Key 22115175S1 we will both get $50.00

Smart Canuck couponclippercaitie's Avatar
    Trading Score
    171 (100%)

I went to my dollarama, they didn't have any... Were they in the stationary aisle? Or on an end? I found a really nice wooden cutting board (bamboo) really sturdy and thick for $3 (I have been looking for one to fit over one side of my sink, this was perfect!) They also had some crayola beginning sets for $3 I picked up for a birthday party I'm going to. I will keep my eye out for the binders though!

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

I went back and bought another 2 - one for another SCer and a spare for me. I found them at the end of the aisle near the school supplies. But when I originally went on Friday, they had about 20. When I returned on Sunday they had about 9, 2 of them defective. At this price, I don't think they will last long.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information