User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree98Likes

Thread: WM - letter to head office with UPDATE!!!

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

So I've been getting really ticked off (being polite) that whenever there is a fabulous deal to be price matched that the store has none in stock (I truly believe they remove these items from the freezers, fridges and shelves and store them in the back), HOWEVER, last week the last straw was drawn and I flipped out to MYSELF and politely wrote an email to WM's Head Office about my concerns and frustrations.

There was no Stayfree pads that were in the flyer, I spoke with a Manager who said the order was deleted and they would not be getting any in.

There was no small bags of Europes Best Frozen fruits anywhere.

There was no 250ml of Listerine nowhere

++++++ other items and THIS happens to me all the TIME - Keep in mind my WM is a superstore so it really pisses me off.

Since they opened 3 or 4 years ago, I have only seen 3 tare pads over that period of time. And the store keeps getting rid of products from their inventory all the time. And no they did not remove the Europes Best small bags as YESTERDAY they were MIRACULOUSLY on the SHELVES (oh boy - I almost went ape right there & then but didn't).

HOWEVER my biggest issues is that 2 weeks ago I made a mistake with my shopping trip, I admit it and I went to customer service to get it resolved and this is what happend;

The customer service person did not know how to fix the mistake so she called the floor manager or cashier supervior over and SHE picked up the phone to speak with someone else about the problem and she said......I don't want to say it -
    we have a C.U.N.T. here, what do we do......so I've been pissed off for 2 weeks now......as you can imagine.

I am seriously hoping that someone can explain to me what the 4 letter abreviation stands for, she didn't say the word - she spelled it out for the other person on the phone. My eyes flew out of my head and so did the eyes of the young lady working at customer service counter.

SO I wrote to WM's head office and received a reply that they are going to have the store manager from the store call me @ home.

BUT seriously what could that 4 letter acronym (I'm being nice) stand for other that the MOST OFFENSIVE word to especially a WOMAN.

I don't mean to offend anyone but does anyone know what this could stand for.

AND If it is an acronym for something THEY BETTER change it soon!

UPDATE:

SO it took a while but I got some news....still waiting to see what happens to the CSM that called me that name as the Manager of the Store will be speaking with her....I really hope she gets a pink slip, I don't wish her financial difficulties, however, It was and it now okay to treat customers this way. I guess I'll know in a short while what will become of her as I have asked to be updated on the situation. And if they don't, I will definately notice if she is in the store.

So the Manager gave me a $25.00 gift card for my troubles, it doesn't fix the situation which I will remember for some time. The gift card was given as a customer appreciation and sorry.

Thanks for all your comments and kind words!

-----------------------
    TEAR PAD UPDATE:

As for the tear pads it's a WM Policy that each store is responsible for putting up the tear pads and not the Manufacturers (so basically my WM just doesn't put them out, WHICH I MUST SAY DOESN'T SURPRISE ME).

So if you are in the same situation with no tare pads at your WM, I would encourage you to write a letter to the store manager, this way they might actually put them out if they are bombarded by requests &/or letters.
    This thread is currently associated with: Europe's Best, Real Canadian Superstore RCSS, Guess
    Last edited by jasperandchar; Tue, Aug 7th, 2012 at 12:38 PM.
    couponer2 likes this.
    2019 is the year that we continue to save before we buy!!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    245 (100%)

Unbelievable....it I personally don't believe it can be an 'unfortunate' acronym for anything....
    So many coupons....so little time!

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

unbelievable is right....I was thinking maybe customer charge uneccesary taxes or ????

Waiting to hear what WM comes up with - hopefully a PINK SLIP!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DianneS View Post
    Unbelievable....it I personally don't believe it can be an 'unfortunate' acronym for anything....
    Last edited by jasperandchar; Tue, Jul 31st, 2012 at 04:34 PM.
    nessa23, Sarah W and MomOfOne79 like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The likes are in support YOU,,not the WM employee---just to be clear.
    jasperandchar and Ammu like this.
    Its not 'savings', it is spending less or spending nothing - if you put it in the bank and it stays there, it is savings

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

I appreciate your clarifying....WM is not in my goods books right now, I can tell ya that!

They better have an exceptional reason for this acronym as I am really OFFENDED to say the least!

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah W View Post
    The likes are in support YOU,,not the WM employee---just to be clear.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    36 (100%)

I think customer service in general has gone downhill in the town where you're shopping (as I shop there too). I've had more and more issues at various stores there. Glad to hear you followed through with Head Office though - keep us posted on how it turns out!
    jasperandchar likes this.
    Join Swagbucks to earn some extra money! Use my referral code http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/BlunSkittles

Trading Score
    182 (100%)

speechless..

Trading Score
    245 (100%)

I have also noticed that they remove product from shelves when there is a good sale It will be on shelves Thursday night, none on Friday morning.
    darlataz and jasperandchar like this.
    Get a full pair of glasses for as little as $29! The only place I buy my glasses. Super easy returns too - http://www.clearly.ca/refer/valerie

I love making my own beauty products and saving money. Go to http://www.well.ca and enter promo code panthera and save $10 on your first order.

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

According to the world wide web...I don't like the abbreviation at all:

"Can't Understand Normal Thinking" is mostly abbreviated as C.U.N.T

Very sorry to hear you dealt with this in the customer service field...not professional at all.
    Zia_Stephie really wants you as my swagbucks referral...PM me and I'll send you the link. Thanks!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

WOW...

I WOULD have flipped out. That is 100% unacceptable!! I don't care WHO you think you are!!

I have nothing nice to say about walmart, so I will just leave it at that.
    Getting back into trading - see my Trade and Wish Lists (under 'About Me' tab)

Trading Score
    211 (100%)

You have alot of self controle to have not lost you cool... I would have jumped over the counter.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Hats off to you for keeping your cool, not sure I could have....I hate that word. Also I'm so glad you addressed the fact that the items you go in for are never in stock! According to my father who comes couponing with me, it's a big underground Wal-Mart operation! Can't wait to hear what the manager says!

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

no call yet.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

wow. That is soooooo rude and uncalled for.
    That acronym can also stand for (in a not-so-nice way)
    C U Next Tuesday....
    I *too* HATE HATE HATE that word. I refuse to say it no matter how much I'm angry/frustrated.

I can't wait to hear what the manager has to say!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    273 (100%)

Walmart's services now just get worse and worse. Some day,( just like Zellers) will be closed or will be taken over by some....

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information