User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Winners Final Clearance has started(or will be starting shortly)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by savingnewbie View Post
    I've been going to this sale for years now and I never miss it. My Winners this year has amazing stuff and everything is already at pretty good prices so I can't wait for the prices to drop even more! FMake sure you go on the last day (saturday) as they mark down the prices a few times and by the end, most things are under a dollar or just a couple dollars. Last winter, I found perfumes for $1, shirts for $.50, a Juicy Couture makeup bag for $.70, and scarves for about $.10/$.20!

* If you have gone to this sale for a few years, do you feel as if you know how much everything will be on the last day now? I went in last week and I would look at each price and say "well, I know that will go down to a dollar... ouuu that will be $.50" LOL
    Thanks for the info. So is today the last day?
    visit my TWITTER page:http://twitter.com/#!/1dvdswapper

From my family to you. Wishing everyone a Happy/Healthy Holidays and New Year.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    597 (100%)

this saturday I have been told!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

hmmmm.. ends saturday?? I better go make a trip there today. Need a cardi for a wedding this weekend.
    Getting back into trading - see my Trade and Wish Lists (under 'About Me' tab)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

my mom called me yesterday said everything is now 70% off at the stouffville location, but not sure about the sections, I was not there myself yet, but tempting to be on Friday! anyone went to that location this week?

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

Today I got my DS a 3pc Rocawear set(jeans, tshirt, and plaid short sleeved shirt)for $16. It was marked down from $27.99 and then to $22. I feel this is a good deal considering if I bought just the jeans in a specialty store they would likely be $16+.
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Shameless Reps FTW krysta lynne's Avatar
    Trading Score
    22 (100%)

I went a couple days ago and wasn't overly impressed. I got my daughter a couple shirts for $3 each. but personally didn't get anything
    Feel free to use my shop.ca referral link! Tons of products and great deals! http://www.shop.ca?plcktb=ZwVwXmoC0

A Machine Like No Other CouponMachine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

So, today i stopped by my nearest Winners, and lo-and-behold there wasn't anything for us men. I look at the women's section and see there's like 5 racks worth
    Like really?! What the hell is the point of having a sale if you don't even have anything to buy! I am super disappointed. Hopefully there will be more tomorrow, when I plan to head back.
    Reps Are Always Appreciated

Click here to friend me!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    597 (100%)

I got a top for $5, pants for $3 and little items for 30c each. I plan on going to a bunch of winners tomorrow.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I just posted a brag with my purchases from this year's clearance. The selection was great earlier this week, but most things were gone by Saturday. Nevertheless, I picked up over $1200 worth of stuff for just a little over $50! Still, I found the prices were not as low as the winter clearance. A few favourites were a couple maxi dresses for $1 each, Steve Madden wedges for $3, and a pair of orange Anzetutto heels for $12 (expensive, considering I usually only pay a couple $ for shoes at this sale, but they retailed for over $200 and were just so comfortable!!).

Just so you all know for the winter clearance and for years to come, the week before the last day (last day is always Sunday, but I suggest you go Saturday because that is the last markdown day and there is better selection), they mark down prices once on Tuesday, once on Thursday, once before they open on Saturday, once at noon on Sat, and lastly, once at around 2pm on Saturday.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Thanks for the tips savingnewbie! How did you find out their schedule? I was wondering what the deal with that was. I thought things would be really cheap today, but everything left behind was totally overpriced .

Strangely, this time around employees were saying that yesterday was the last day of the sale, even though the signs all said it ended today. When I went today, they were already starting to haul away stuff!
    >>BRAND NAMES up to 90% off* - join BEYOND THE RACK and get $10 FREE!<<
    *amended the percentage due to recent sales

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread Information