User Tag List

Page 133 of 439 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 131 132 133 134 135 143 183 233 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,995 of 6574
Like Tree4578Likes

Thread: Pampers GTG - Current Codes & Discussion

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

We are a Pampers Diapers/Pants family as I found they work best for DS's. I use their wipes too but it is just a bonus collecting the points. I don't purposely buy the product for that reason but it all works out in the end for me. Just the same as any other promo really.

Trading Score
    293 (100%)

Thanks for the codes!

Trading Score
    49 (100%)

500000Pampers10 - gave me 10 points.

Thanks !!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Thanks for the codes.

SC Professional
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by ErinMommy View Post
    Hey all....so Im not trying to be a debby downer at all...I too have started collecting these GTG codes. But has anyone ever done an Math behind them to see if what you are getting for "FREE" is really worth it for the amount of money you spend in diapers. I mean obviously you need diapers....so let's say you just go along a buy them as per usual...but are people going out to buy more just to get the codes.

Here is a little MATH I did...bear in mind this is not exact...
    For the stroller you need 4,600 points. So let's just say 42 Points..is what we are working with...(which from what I noticed, there are not to many over 50 points..but I could be wrong)

You would need to purchase 110 packages of diapers to get these point. At 18.99 that works out to being over 2000 dollars...and the stroller is only worth like 150 dollars. I know not everyone will buy the diapers at full price, nor will they buy them all. Some may get codes from friends or for free. But even if you bought half of them at regular price...so 50 at reg price...that works out to being like 949 something. So whats the trick?? Is there one? Or is it more like, "we need diapers so we just collect". Pampers is obviously making a killing on the products they call "rewards though". I'm so interested as to what you all think???

Thx
    True but you don't save $$$ if it is approach your way.

The best way is to focus on diapers per dollars not how many points there is. Points is just a bonus. Also, if you buy boxes, it cost less for more diaper = less points. Packages cost more = 15+ (max) more points.

so on your way of approach, you are spending more money on diapers for more points to redeem.

Trading Score
    239 (100%)

I buy diapers because I need them, not because they offer points..those are just a bonus.

I don't calculate how much I am saving based on the bonus points, because I don't buy diapers in order to get free stuff...i get diapers because DS isn't potty trained yet. IMHO bonus points are just that, a bonus...

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

what is everyone saving up for?? at the moment i have 4,266 points but looking at what they offer it's all toys that my toodles has grown out of.. or we really don't need for the fact it would build even more clutter around here... and with no intention of having another child i really don't need the stroller (my only thoughts are go for the stroller and hope i can sell it)
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

and doing a minor bit of google the stroller is only worth about $50

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks !

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

there were better gifts 3 years ago. We got a lot of books and stuff.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

I have quite a lot of points and there really isn't anything I'm interested in. Hoping they release some good rewards eventually. Until then I'll just keep saving them up.

As for the $ amount rewards are worth, I'm like a lot of the other SC'ers who have said I buy the products because we need them. We stick to Pampers because DD seems to be sensitive/allergic to Huggies. That being said I'm hoping DS wont be so that we can start using Huggies (they have better/more coupons and better rewards - I like the diaper/wipe fpc's).

Oh and I should point out that I also have a lot of points because of trains/trades etc.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    what is everyone saving up for?? at the moment i have 4,266 points but looking at what they offer it's all toys that my toodles has grown out of.. or we really don't need for the fact it would build even more clutter around here... and with no intention of having another child i really don't need the stroller (my only thoughts are go for the stroller and hope i can sell it)
    Maybe use your points to get something you can donate to a charity if you don't need anything

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by shannon. View Post
    Maybe use your points to get something you can donate to a charity if you don't need anything

i already donate a fair amount of her toys after she grows out of them to charity (though i've also been burned by donating to charity) i was hoping to one day get something for her to enjoy (or me to enjoy) after putting in all these codes for years
    Last edited by Midnightly; Sun, Mar 6th, 2011 at 12:03 AM.

Loves codes of all kinds hogama's Avatar
    Trading Score
    196 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nadiabreckon View Post
    I buy diapers because I need them, not because they offer points..those are just a bonus.

I don't calculate how much I am saving based on the bonus points, because I don't buy diapers in order to get free stuff...i get diapers because DS isn't potty trained yet. IMHO bonus points are just that, a bonus...
    Exactly... a bonus is great to get when you have to buy something anyway. I'm learning that the 'baby market' is probably the most competitive market out there! Or at least it seems to me...

If you can get your diapers on sale, with a coupon... you're probably still paying less per diaper than the store-brand diapers. Or if you're lucky enough to stack and get 'em for next to nothing... well, all the better!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

[QUOTE=ErinMommy;3105974]Hey all....so Im not trying to be a debby downer at all...I too have started collecting these GTG codes. But has anyone ever done an Math behind them to see if what you are getting for "FREE" is really worth it for the amount of money you spend in diapers. I mean obviously you need diapers....so let's say you just go along a buy them as per usual...but are people going out to buy more just to get the codes.

Here is a little MATH I did...bear in mind this is not exact...
    For the stroller you need 4,600 points. So let's just say 42 Points..is what we are working with...(which from what I noticed, there are not to many over 50 points..but I could be wrong)

You would need to purchase 110 packages of diapers to get these point. At 18.99 that works out to being over 2000 dollars...and the stroller is only worth like 150 dollars. I know not everyone will buy the diapers at full price, nor will they buy them all. Some may get codes from friends or for free. But even if you bought half of them at regular price...so 50 at reg price...that works out to being like 949 something. So whats the trick?? Is there one? Or is it more like, "we need diapers so we just collect". Pampers is obviously making a killing on the products they call "rewards though". I'm so interested as to what you all think???

We use products that works for us (Love pampers as they met our premie needs!). We don't go out of way to buy something because of a promotion. With that being said most loyalty product programs are never set up for consumers to get ahead. It is assumed that manufactures do so to say thank you for lining our pockets. HAHAHA! Anyways, my sister uses pampers because it works for her little one and she doesn't even care about the points. She gives them to me and then laughs at my little hobby of collecting points (my husband does the same thing!). I keep collecting because you never know when you might need a babyshower gift!

Page 133 of 439 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 131 132 133 134 135 143 183 233 ... LastLast

Thread Information