User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by leymi15 View Post
    Thank you so much to all. I bought at Rundles No Frills off of Southdale near Wellington an the cashier refused to take the coupon. Lots of the time depends of the cashier. Right???
    I'm very surprised and sorry to hear they didn't accept your coupon. What was the coupon for that you tried to use? I started using coupons at Rundles No Frills a few weeks back and have been there three times for groceries. I've had a different cashier, including a supervisor/manager present (from pricematching) each trip and had no problems at all with coupons including the printable ones. Before I started using the printable ones there I even called ahead first and asked them over the phone if it was alright to use and they said they do accept them. So that being said it shouldn't vary from cashier to cashier as they all should follow the same store policy. If you hadn't done so this trip, the next time this happens ask for the manager and based on my experience everything should be good to go. Hope this helps and again I'm sorry to hear! Don't let it put a damper on your couponing!
    Last edited by sfmarksman; Thu, Feb 17th, 2011 at 03:54 PM.
    Could you find it in your heart to help out a single mother in need. Any donation would be forever appreciated. If you could share the page through the link that would be wonderful too! Thanks so much.
    http://www.gofundme.com/2nqsf8

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    652 (100%)

yeah, I know, never before had a problem, there was a older cashier with glasses. Told me: sorry.

Trading Score
    221 (100%)

I have gone to the white oaks walmart numerous times to use them .I have also had no problems at RCSS like some. The question about who accepts them seems to be a loaded question. I have seen posts from ppl about stores that dont take them and I have had no problems at them. It definantly depends what cashier you get. I usually get the old WOW where do you get all these. Its amazing that each cashier seems to have there own store policy on coupons. I also cashier shop. LOL. teenage boys are the best. They just dont care. i had one kid at white oaks walmart who didnt even look at the coupon except for the amount he had to take off!! wish I could get him again lol

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I have used the printables at Whiteoaks WM and a few SDM's al over the city with no problems. I also took a chance yesterday and used the Tummies for Tots coupons with the buy 3 for $2 chocolate bars at SDM and got 5 caramilks for free!!!! I have only been doing this for one week and to date have received $122.98 in FREE STUFF!!!

Trading Score
    221 (100%)

WTG!! Thats awesome!!!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    652 (100%)

Yes thats Amazing when you know take advantage of the coupons.!!!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

NickiB,, I Just would like to know where ya got the scrubbing bubbles coupons and what does it mean when you say B1G1? I am new to this site and am trying to learn all the lingo.
    Thanks
    Last edited by annabear; Sun, Mar 6th, 2011 at 01:25 AM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    652 (100%)

B1G1 = Buy 1 & Get 1

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks so much leymi15.. I have not found any coupons as of yet for B1G1 free. Where do they come from?

Trading Score
    272 (100%)

Hi Annabear..
    I got the scrubbing bubbles coupons in one of the past Smartsource or Redplums.. I think there were some new B1G1 in this weekends flyer if you picked one up. (I got it in yesterday's Free Press) It was a B1 scrubbing bubble toilet gel, and get an aerosol I believe.. I think there were also some $5 off the shower cleaner or power sprays too..
    I've also picked up a few on coupons trains too, wouldn't be surprised with this past issue if they start showing up there again..
    Hope that helps!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

I used printables at RCSS(Gammage)and No Frills(Hamilton Rd)both on the FPC & $1 Lean Cuisine(from FB). Those were my first successful attempts.

Trading Score
    41 (100%)

I used printed coupons at the downtown SDM and the Cherryhill SDM, worked no problem.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I also have used printable coupons at SDM downtown and wellington/commissioners, No Frills southdale, baseline and argyle and the Walmart whiteokas and argyle. It has been an amazing free shop this weekend and found the $1 oral B toothbrushes.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    652 (100%)

Well, I will try printables tomorrow at NoFrills South again, wish me luck,

I let you know what happened.

Thanks.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information