User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: who didnt get promo cards today??

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

So you're not entitled to cash because you got bonus POINTS. Ridiculous
    Quote Originally Posted by Briwantstosave View Post
    I didn't get mine- the cash manager rang me through and I saw issue promo come up on the screen and she said because I used BP coupons I was not entitled to the promo
    Briwantstosave likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Briwantstosave View Post
    I didn't get mine- the cash manager rang me through and I saw issue promo come up on the screen and she said because I used BP coupons I was not entitled to the promo
    If the screen says issue promo then you should have got the promo.Phone 1800SHOPPER to complain.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This is why I will never participate in anything that involves cashier intervention.
    If it isn't a system automated promo or a promo code handled by head office, I won't bother.
    Cashiers are not informed, poor training by SDM.
    coley3, queenkathy and nessa23 like this.

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Panache70 View Post
    This is why I will never participate in anything that involves cashier intervention.
    If it isn't a system automated promo or a promo code handled by head office, I won't bother.
    Cashiers are not informed, poor training by SDM.
    Agreed!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/PinkSapphire. Click to get FREE Giftcards just for searching the web. It is so easy.

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Poirot View Post
    If the screen says issue promo then you should have got the promo.Phone 1800SHOPPER to complain.
    I certainly intend to- but I am relatively sure the complaint will fall on deaf ears. I doubt they will likely do anything for me- but perhaps I can at least feel vindicated in knowing I should have been entitled?
    wanna swag with me? http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Brianna1980 signed up for ebates yet? if not http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=NPVTwJ63iIs%3D
    if you sign up under me - let me know and a special something will be sent your way!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

im getting my cards tomorrow,, sdm headoffice phoned the store on my behalf. $20 is alot better in my pocket.. i only shopped the sale because of the promo,,, im also asking the store for compensation for my travel, the store is 38 km away ,, im just so fed up with the drama all the time at sdm.. sorry for the rant but it kinda seems to me that the owners of the store are intentionally shorting us for their own profit.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I had a similar issue last weekend with the spend 50$ get a surprise cash gift card. Paid for my things and the cashier passed me the 3million points card but no gift card. So, I asked "Don't I get a giftcard if I spend 50$". I was well over 50$. Cashier 'glanced' (like2 seconds) under the desk and says,"yeah, but i don't see any". Then starts ringing in the next customer. So, I drove home and sent an email to SDM. I then received an email from shoppers saying they would be giving me 8,000 points and forwarding my complaint to my towns SDM manager. I received an email from the manager saying I was not the only person to complain about that cashier on the same night and that she was going to send me a gift card as THEY DID have gift cards left over. So definitely contact SDM if you are having any issues! They were actually very prompt with getting back to me. Hope everything works out for you!
    Join Superpoints today! I'm glad I did!
    http://superpoints.com/wrpgs/9gecws

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

As I suspected- customer service told me the same thing- that offers cannot be combined. They are willing to add 1000 points as a goodwill gesture. Yay me! (sarcasm)

Oh well...
    wanna swag with me? http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Brianna1980 signed up for ebates yet? if not http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=NPVTwJ63iIs%3D
    if you sign up under me - let me know and a special something will be sent your way!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i got my gift cards and also used my spend 100 coupon. hope i get those bonus points!!

Pawkeys
    Trading Score
    87 (100%)

According to the law, coupons are LEGAL TENDER. They are not 'promotions.'

Pawkeys
    Trading Score
    87 (100%)

How do you know which promos require cashier intervention?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information