User Tag List

Page 16 of 193 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 ... LastLast
Like Tree7764Likes

Thread: First World Problems: post yours!

yyz
    Female
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My fridge and pantry are over flowing with food and it's unorganized.

I have no room in the fridge for a big bag of carrots.

I want to buy Buitoni pizza and use my coupon
    but then I won't have any room in the freezer for the Tenderflake pies from No Frills.
    cath007 likes this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by yyz View Post
    My fridge and pantry are over flowing with food and it's unorganized.

I have no room in the fridge for a big bag of carrots.

I want to buy Buitoni pizza and use my coupon
    but then I won't have any room in the freezer for the Tenderflake pies from No Frills.

I have the same problem...need some organization and shelf...I dont want to paid in my appt...I want everything high not on the floor with dust...

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

@yyz: I would prefer to have this situation compared to mine...A fridge who leak down in the vegetables and fruits spaces...so no more food there because it will get mouldy.....I am restricted food choice...I wait to find a good deal...dont have to much money to spend on that..and my fridge is 12 years old.... First World Problems..they dont have fridge...I want a dry fridge!!!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by IRefuseToPayFullPrice View Post
    we have a small but deep fridge and have the same problem lol.
    cath007 and sharkie like this.

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

No stores ever have product in stock when it's on sale!!!!! Wth????
    Join me, and other women like YOU! BELIEVE & TRANSFORM is a community of positive, uplifting women who support and encourage each other with ZERO judgement!

We are women supporting women; moms helping moms. We are YOU. Join us today

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Was told last night that if I applied for financial assistance before school started I won't get it until middle to end of Oct, and if I applied for financial assistance after school started I won't get it until middle to end of Nov...and that if I wasn't auto rejected that is a good sign and means I should at least get something to help out with the bills. I applied for said assistance in August before school started so have to wait until middle of October.
    Downside of this is I owe the school Friday for my courses (on my visa) I just don't understand how the school can offer financial assistance based on need, and grants and bursaries based on marks, if we won't actually see the money when we have the bills to pay. *sigh* I really am going to cry when the visa bill comes in tomorrow.

First world problem since I still have the means to further my education, and I'm working two jobs to pay for said education so I can graduate without debt, but right now winning the lottery wouldn't totally be a bad thing either. I hate money stress.
    cath007 and Bronwen like this.

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by roseofblack25 View Post
    Was told last night that if I applied for financial assistance before school started I won't get it until middle to end of Oct, and if I applied for financial assistance after school started I won't get it until middle to end of Nov...and that if I wasn't auto rejected that is a good sign and means I should at least get something to help out with the bills. I applied for said assistance in August before school started so have to wait until middle of October.
    Downside of this is I owe the school Friday for my courses (on my visa) I just don't understand how the school can offer financial assistance based on need, and grants and bursaries based on marks, if we won't actually see the money when we have the bills to pay. *sigh* I really am going to cry when the visa bill comes in tomorrow.

First world problem since I still have the means to further my education, and I'm working two jobs to pay for said education so I can graduate without debt, but right now winning the lottery wouldn't totally be a bad thing either. I hate money stress.
    Ohh the woes of a student. I know this all too well. LMK if you need coupons etc to help til it comes in, I might have something you need. I hate the waiting game!
    Join me, and other women like YOU! BELIEVE & TRANSFORM is a community of positive, uplifting women who support and encourage each other with ZERO judgement!

Trading Score
    539 (100%)

I can't decide if I want to play on my computer, watch tv or take a hot bubble bath...

Wish I didn't have soooooo many choices
    annedougherty, cath007 and Bronwen like this.

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Bronwen View Post
    Ohh the woes of a student. I know this all too well. LMK if you need coupons etc to help til it comes in, I might have something you need. I hate the waiting game!
    I'm okay since I do have some savings...and I coupon as much as possible and hit sales all the time anyway...It's just annoying to know they do this on students when they all know we owe now and not in Oct! The whole point of me doing it super early was because I figured the earlier I did it the faster I would know the status...But if they make us all wait that long anyway there is no real reason to even do it early anymore!

I got an auto rejection last year since I was making too much money apparently at the time...Yeah making min wage is really making too much...LOL!
    Last edited by roseofblack25; Fri, Sep 14th, 2012 at 12:56 AM.

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

I'm okay since I do have some savings...and I coupon as much as possible and hit sales all the time anyway...It's just annoying to know they do this on students when they all know we owe now and not in Oct! The whole point of me doing it super early was because I figured the earlier I did it the faster I would know the status...But if they make us all wait that long anyway there is no real reason to even do it early anymore!

I got an auto rejection last year since I was making too much money apparently at the time...Yeah making min wage is really making too much...LOL!
    Haha yah DH gets annoyed to but I say what's the point of getting upset, he knows it's always end of Sept. I just don't get it he's a Grad student been in school for like 7 years I don't think he's gonna take the money and run at this point. Undergrads like myself I could see them wanting me to be a month in first. Guess it just comes down to them being really slow?

People have to buy books and the ones DH needs are only available in Europe so very very pricey (the one was like 500$ on amazon!!!) But he was so blessed the head of the McMaster book store let him have them on IOU til his student loan comes. Every year it seems to be you get a month behind in readings because you can't afford $500-$1000 of books til your loan comes!! Not this year thankfully

Are you in Ontario? I think the max you are allowed to make at least for us is $1500 a year or it just gets taken off what we get

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

I can't decide which colour to paint my nails today

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Need your help...do I drink the 15 year old Glen Breton Rare Canadian Whisky or the 12 year old Cardu Speyside Scotch Whisky?
    I can't profess to understand God's plan. Christ promised the resurrection of the dead. I just thought he had something a little different in mind.

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

Scotch, but....probably not this early in the morning. Wait til like.... Noon lol
    Last edited by Bronwen; Fri, Sep 14th, 2012 at 09:50 AM.
    cath007 likes this.

Trading Score
    84 (100%)

Student loans...don't get me started! But I'm now down to one loan that will hopefully be paid in full in January 2013. Started off with 6 different loans, as I was in school so long, in different provinces and they kept changing the loan programs. Horrible to have to finish school with a huge debt load. Some was forgiven by the lender through prov. programs, but most wasn't. I worked through school, but still needed loans. The only thing I can do is save now for when my kids want to go to school. At least their first degree won't land them in huge debt.

LF: Chapman's ice cream and Dare coupons. DS has a peanut allergy so it's the ONLY ones we buy. Lots FT.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tweetybird999 View Post
    Student loans...don't get me started! But I'm now down to one loan that will hopefully be paid in full in January 2013. Started off with 6 different loans, as I was in school so long, in different provinces and they kept changing the loan programs. Horrible to have to finish school with a huge debt load. Some was forgiven by the lender through prov. programs, but most wasn't. I worked through school, but still needed loans. The only thing I can do is save now for when my kids want to go to school. At least their first degree won't land them in huge debt.
    RESP (without the ECT) for the kids is the way to go. Gov't kicks in 20% of whatever you contribute. Go the max 2500.00. Gives you another 500.00 from gov't.
    Tweetybird999 likes this.
    I can't profess to understand God's plan. Christ promised the resurrection of the dead. I just thought he had something a little different in mind.

Page 16 of 193 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 ... LastLast

Thread Information