User Tag List

Page 61 of 193 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 111 161 ... LastLast
Like Tree7764Likes

Thread: First World Problems: post yours!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Me: DS, can you please put this in the recycling?

Young DS: (doubletake) But Mom these are COUPONS!

Me: Yes, but they're expired, we can't use them any more

Young DS: (muttering) Throwing out coupons is the worstest thing in the world
    aussie, ROMEO, GoJays and 8 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

That doesn't sound like a first world problem. Sounds like a first world win! Your kids get us!
    Quote Originally Posted by Coriander View Post
    Me: DS, can you please put this in the recycling?

Young DS: (doubletake) But Mom these are COUPONS!

Me: Yes, but they're expired, we can't use them any more

Young DS: (muttering) Throwing out coupons is the worstest thing in the world
    GoJays, Coriander and Karlina like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

I hate my kitchen. I hate being in it, hate cooking in it...just hate being there in general. I wanna rip the entire thing down and renovate it from the ground up.
    Ciel likes this.
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Trading Score
    53 (100%)

Sometimes I can't help but feel like my life is overly bland and boring, and it makes me sad to know that I won't ever get the opportunity or have the means to do stuff that I have always wanted to do. It's a bummer that I wont ever get to experience wonderful things I always read about on the internet. I'm so negative, I know, lol.

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by canadascouponeer View Post
    Sometimes I can't help but feel like my life is overly bland and boring, and it makes me sad to know that I won't ever get the opportunity or have the means to do stuff that I have always wanted to do. It's a bummer that I wont ever get to experience wonderful things I always read about on the internet. I'm so negative, I know, lol.

You are lucky to be young enough to still have the ability to do a 180 on your whole ambitions and wants and desires...Being negative is for those who have never had the chance to be able to change..

There are examples of 60 and 70 yr olds who finally had the chance to go to uni and study for thier batchelors, masters and doctorates..

carpe diem

Life isn't about living in a rut, it's about plowing a new field regardless of the time of day!

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I read the bio on your blog and you are still very young. I know it feels like it sucks right now (I remember feeling the same when I was your age). I never thought I'd be able to travel the world (I went on my first solo trip when I was 23), but I saved my money and am making it happen, even if it is one week at a time. Even better, now I have a DH who loves it too and I can share all my adventures with him.

Whatever your goals are, you will achieve them. It seems like it is hard right now because you are low on funds because you're still in your teens! You are on the right track. You have some great frugality and money saving skills and you will be able to live your dreams in no time.
    Quote Originally Posted by canadascouponeer View Post
    Ciel and Cuckoobird like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Blessed with 4 children
    Trading Score
    347 (100%)

The wasabi and pickled ginger are touching the end piece of my dynamite roll. Can't eat that one now
    aussie, ROMEO, Ciel and 3 others like this.

Rocky! Rocky! Rah Rah Rah c_mcarthur's Avatar
    Trading Score
    102 (100%)

trying to decide on a place to go for my honeymoon, only to realize I've already been to the most popular destinations.
    FWP clearly lol
    aussie and ROMEO like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My dishwasher broke it just fills with water does nothing else and wont drain! NOW I have to wash dishes by hand until the landlords repair man comes and fixes it Monday!
    ROMEO and wolfwoman like this.

Trading Score
    53 (100%)

I totally forgot about the $3 balance on my credit card last month, and didn't pay it yet. I hope it doesnt affect my credit score negatively

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I have to chase after the bank for their errors.
    ROMEO and Ciel like this.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Trying to position my new treadclimber so I can have the best view of the tv
    ROMEO, Ciel and Coriander like this.
    Just call me Wolfie

Rocky! Rocky! Rah Rah Rah c_mcarthur's Avatar
    Trading Score
    102 (100%)

putting on a pair of jeans that I haven't worn in about a month only to discover they're wayyy too baggy!
    I must have lost a few pounds? I wouldn't know tho since the batteries in my scale died and I haven't bothered to replace them yet LOL
    walkonby, emg and wolfwoman like this.

Trading Score
    102 (97%)

The Fifth Estate aired an episode last night called DEAD ENOUGH, discussing how sometimes people dying who are registered Organ Donors are not always completely dead when their organs are taken to save someone else - OR Doctors don't give it their best effort to save them.
    walkonby likes this.
    FT: TONS of $1 Unilever Icecream,including BREYERS! EXP: AUG 31ST!

Trading Score
    53 (100%)

I finally found a hair gel that can hold my hair all day, but it's a bit too effective since it's almost impossible to wash off my
    Hair

Page 61 of 193 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 111 161 ... LastLast

Thread Information