User Tag List

Page 116 of 193 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 114 115 116 117 118 126 166 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,740 of 2885
Like Tree7764Likes

Thread: First World Problems: post yours!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I don't know if I should try to get dd Selena Gomez tickets when they go on sale saturday for Christmas or wait and hope someone she hasn't seen yet goes on tour and puts tickets on sale before Christmas.
    toronto166, dededi and Davetherave like this.

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Also note that

Name:  mirror-images-11.jpg
Views: 345
Size:  43.7 KB

Quote Originally Posted by fairycheap View Post
    Arg.....pulled my left side of my neck. Hard to turn my neck...guess imnot checking my blind spot while driving. #driversbeware
    saveadollardiva likes this.

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

@fairycheap ....songs about drugs and sex always sells to crackheads and nutters who condone and like such things. Heck I don't even waste my time downloading certain stuff for free. Kids these days are exposed to all this provocative / sex related songs early.

I mean Brittney had had 3 kids all before she was 30...so much for the Mickey Mouse club. These are the type of people parents are letting their kids mimic by dressing not their age, and trying to emulate. The amount of people who think a sex tape is going to make them famous like Kim K is unbelievable.

Quote Originally Posted by fairycheap View Post
    Heard that song

this morning.... never knew it was about drugs.....hmph!! @torontogal12

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by beachdown View Post
    @fairycheap ....songs about drugs and sex always sells to crackheads and nutters who condone and like such things. Heck I don't even waste my time downloading certain stuff for free. Kids these days are exposed to all this provocative / sex related songs early.I mean Brittney had had 3 kids all before she was 30...so much for the Mickey Mouse club. These are the type of people parents are letting their kids mimic by dressing not their age, and trying to emulate. The amount of people who think a sex tape is going to make them famous like Kim K is unbelievable.
    I tend to not download much anymore either. I've become disassociated with music lately. My radio in the car is tuned primary to AM for a reason. I do enjoy the EDM music as.I get nostalgia for my younger days. These kids are so exposed to sex in the media,isn't there an over saturation?? What impact does Miley cyrus really have? Guess only 14_20 yrs old can answer.
    Davetherave likes this.
    I'm a professional grinder.....40/30 Orange tab low centre of gravity grit grinding machine...In my wrangler blue jeans

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by beachdown View Post
    @fairycheap ....
    I mean Brittney had had 3 kids all before she was 30...so much for the Mickey Mouse club.
    She had 2 kids and she was married at the time.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Staying at a hotel in toronto. Came out of the bathroom and there was the window washer cleaning my windows. A bit awkward I just waved and headed back into bathroom. Luckily I was dressed! Lol I bet he has seen a lot of interesting things!
    went to the bay at the eaton centre...haven't been there for a couple of years as last years conference was on Ottawa. Used to know my way around, knew where everything was...well everything has been moved and while nicely renovated, and nicely merchandised it looks very american with a lot less selection as part of the store is being turned into Saks. Lots of very expensive brands.. All very nice but dh was looking for a new dress shirt...umm no not paying $200 for one! Looking for comfy easy care clothes for my 85 year old dad, not much selection any more, lots of very trendy clothes for a young demographic. Kind of missed the old bay with lots of sales and clearance. Maybe deals will be better tomorrow with the start of bay days. Fingers crossed.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scouponer View Post
    Staying at a hotel in toronto. Came out of the bathroom and there was the window washer cleaning my windows. A bit awkward I just waved and headed back into bathroom. Luckily I was dressed! Lol I bet he has seen a lot of interesting things!
    went to the bay at the eaton centre...haven't been there for a couple of years as last years conference was on Ottawa. Used to know my way around, knew where everything was...well everything has been moved and while nicely renovated, and nicely merchandised it looks very american with a lot less selection as part of the store is being turned into Saks. Lots of very expensive brands.. All very nice but dh was looking for a new dress shirt...umm no not paying $200 for one! Looking for comfy easy care clothes for my 85 year old dad, not much selection any more, lots of very trendy clothes for a young demographic. Kind of missed the old bay with lots of sales and clearance. Maybe deals will be better tomorrow with the start of bay days. Fingers crossed.
    Try the one at Younge and Bloor it's more of a small town town Bay than the Queen st one.
    torontogal12 likes this.

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

stupid ladybirds moving back into the house for the winter.
    lecale, Candini, wolfwoman and 1 others like this.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

The birds outside don't like where I move their feeder. Picky buggers are getting free food year round and they don't like the feeder moved 5 feet.
    Just call me Wolfie

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My Sephora nail file broke in pieces on the damn floor I will go Sephora in the morning and ask to put it on a GC grrrrrr, I didn't know it was a crystal file damn it
    toronto166 likes this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

General Announcement: Please see post regarding infraction system now in place
    this announcement shows at the top of every forum
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

The automatic door opener wasn't working and I had to OPEN the door by hand...like a peasant or something...

Name:  37751101.jpg
Views: 263
Size:  27.1 KB

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Why the hell are Tide pod containers so fricking hard to open?? OMG! veedub girl proof I guess.
    toronto166 likes this.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Last edited by lecale; Fri, Oct 30th, 2015 at 01:23 PM.
    Midnightly, toronto166 and vw_girl like this.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by vw_girl View Post
    Why the hell are Tide pod containers so fricking hard to open?? OMG! veedub girl proof I guess.

because there was alot of drama a few yrs ago with kids trying to eat them because they were bright and colourful (for some reason i remember a recall on the packaging when they first came out because the warning wasn't big enough)
    toronto166 and vw_girl like this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Page 116 of 193 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 114 115 116 117 118 126 166 ... LastLast

Thread Information