User Tag List

Page 136 of 193 FirstFirst ... 36 86 126 134 135 136 137 138 146 186 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,040 of 2885
Like Tree7764Likes

Thread: First World Problems: post yours!

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

I lost 5 pounds and then my friend Minnie sent me a bag of " thought I'd died and gone to heaven " chocolate toffees. I found that 5 pounds again.
    Just call me Wolfie

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

^sigh, know the feeling. my favourite jeans were loose after the flu. one week later they are snug again. guess it was only water weight loss.
    smileyKT, wolfwoman and toronto166 like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Spent the night at the Jays game and now I'm tired this morning from all the beer and food consumed.
    Why does it have to be this way?
    GoJays, Lyssia510, Rena13 and 1 others like this.
    I can't profess to understand God's plan. Christ promised the resurrection of the dead. I just thought he had something a little different in mind.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by electric_viking View Post
    Spent the night at the Jays game and now I'm tired this morning from all the beer and food consumed.
    Why does it have to be this way?
    so YOU are the reason our Jays have hit this awful slump?? Don't attend anymore of their games ev!!

Hope your insides feel better soon! Beer and THAT kind of food are a nightmare!

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The men at my gym make gross noises. Seriously.
    Oh... and also, I hate going to the gym.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I MAY have listed this as a pet peeve before BUT I dislike that on Wednesday GT starts it's new week of sales, then Thursday it is FB, Metro, FreshCo and WM, then Friday NF and RCSS. I would like them to ALL PICK A DAY! The same day!
    o.k. sorry, I just had to post it again.

babies teach us acceptance

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

I totally feel this, I am constantly trying to juggle when we need to go where if we cannot get out on the weekend and get our shopping done.

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    I MAY have listed this as a pet peeve before BUT I dislike that on Wednesday GT starts it's new week of sales, then Thursday it is FB, Metro, FreshCo and WM, then Friday NF and RCSS. I would like them to ALL PICK A DAY! The same day!

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

i completely agree with you! it used to be sunday.. new flyers started on a sunday and ran with the week then someone got the smart idea ohh lets start our flyer on the friday to be ahead of the game catch people offguard then it became a battle for who can start the flyer first... friday became thursday and some places are now wednesdays... it's just really? can't they just start at the beginning of the week and end at the end of the week?
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

It killed me here when No Frills changed to Friday (which was obviously a head office choice) the cashiers were telling everyone it was done to make cottagers happy as they felt they were being ripped as local were getting better deals. I get it I live in cottage country but really should you not be supporting the people who are here year round supporting your store. But as I said obviously this came from head office and really had nothing to do with the store but funny how people view it.

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    i completely agree with you! it used to be sunday.. new flyers started on a sunday and ran with the week then someone got the smart idea ohh lets start our flyer on the friday to be ahead of the game catch people offguard then it became a battle for who can start the flyer first... friday became thursday and some places are now wednesdays... it's just really? can't they just start at the beginning of the week and end at the end of the week?
    JadeAngel, walkonby and toronto166 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I agree! Would be nice if they all started on the same day. I've noticed here that the big stores that price match(Walmart and superstore) are all sold out of the good deals other stores have by Friday. I don't want to go to the grocery store more than I have to just to get deals.
    Also I wish all stores that do personalized offers would send them on the same day, I hate having to guess if I'm going to get a shoppers offer for something we need or if I should just buy it when I grocery shop on Friday(and 9 times out of 10 if I wait I don't get the offer and if I buy it before Sat I do).

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Its 11:30 AM should I have my breakfast or just wait and have lunch instead?

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

I have been in LOVE with the Crocs Huaracha mini-wedge shoes (the RAINBOW ones) for soooooo long. Last summer, I actually found them in my size at the Crocs Outlet in Vaughan Mills.. But I couldn't justify that much for shoes.
    Well, the post on the blog got me investigating...and they no longer have them on the site!!!
    So scouring and only eBay has them and no one has a size 9.

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

I have my first bug-bite of the season but it's on my back just where I can't reach it but it's easily brushed by my hair..
    wolfwoman likes this.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

My curls look amazing today and it is way too hot to wear my hair down.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

so YOU are the reason our Jays have hit this awful slump?? Don't attend anymore of their games ev!!

Hope your insides feel better soon! Beer and THAT kind of food are a nightmare!
    I was at Tuesday's game and they won so nyahhh
    I can't profess to understand God's plan. Christ promised the resurrection of the dead. I just thought he had something a little different in mind.

Page 136 of 193 FirstFirst ... 36 86 126 134 135 136 137 138 146 186 ... LastLast

Thread Information