User Tag List

Page 142 of 193 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132 140 141 142 143 144 152 192 ... LastLast
Results 2,116 to 2,130 of 2885
Like Tree7764Likes

Thread: First World Problems: post yours!

Contradiction in progress sweet sparrow's Avatar
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Over 7 months pregnant and absolutely NO ONE giving up their seat for me on the bus yesterday. What is this world coming to?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    57 (100%)

Windows 10 SUCKS!!! I want windows 7 back where I actually had control over updates and the timing of them and which "app" runs in the background sucking up my bandwidth even though I have tried time and time again to turn it off and which device and account does and does NOT get synced! AND STOP CHANGING MY SCREEN SAVER BACK TO "WINDOWS 10" EVERY FLIPPING TIME YOU DO AN UPDATE!!!!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coupongirl99 View Post
    Windows 10 SUCKS!!! I want windows 7 back where I actually had control over updates and the timing of them and which "app" runs in the background sucking up my bandwidth even though I have tried time and time again to turn it off and which device and account does and does NOT get synced! AND STOP CHANGING MY SCREEN SAVER BACK TO "WINDOWS 10" EVERY FLIPPING TIME YOU DO AN UPDATE!!!!!
    I agree. I bought a new CPU in January because my old system had had it. Windows 10 was installed and I still haven't figured out how to navigate a lot of things. I don't have the time or energy to dedicate to figuring this stuff out...I have a 4yr old and busy 14month old twins.

Since ce media player doesn't come with Windows 10, what did you instal as a free player for movies, etc?
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I need a haircut so badly but I can't bring myself to pick up the phone to make that appointment. Why? No reason.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Jays, I`m in exactly the same position; I`m living in hairhell.

About Windows 10, luckily my son warned me to def not upgrade to Windows 10, best advice ever.
    You can always uninstall 10 and go back to 7.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    57 (100%)

Are you sure you're doesn't have windows media player? Mine does. It's not very good (has less features) but at least its there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angela273 View Post
    I agree. I bought a new CPU in January because my old system had had it. Windows 10 was installed and I still haven't figured out how to navigate a lot of things. I don't have the time or energy to dedicate to figuring this stuff out...I have a 4yr old and busy 14month old twins.

Since ce media player doesn't come with Windows 10, what did you instal as a free player for movies, etc?

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    I need a haircut so badly but I can't bring myself to pick up the phone to make that appointment. Why? No reason.
    I hate people touching my hair..I last had my hair cut in 1998..It doesn't grow too long, thankfully. But since my surgery, I'm supposed to avoid getting water into my eye and so I've been getting my hair washed and dried by the local hairdresser.I'm sitting there telling myself "trickle down economics" while being asked if I want my hair cut...
    Newfiescreech and barbis9 like this.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coupongirl99 View Post
    Are you sure you're doesn't have windows media player? Mine does. It's not very good (has less features) but at least its there.
    It is a crappy media player, but it is not the regular media player. For example, when playing a DVD it will randomly fast forward without sound for 30sec or so. At first they thought it was hardware related and set it away to be repaired. It was their tech guy in BC that told me it was the poor media player that it comes with. While waiting to get my computer back I accidentally lost the info he had given me with the name of a new media player that he liked.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Newfiescreech and barbis9 like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I wasn't able to sleep well last night. I guess the stress got to me and now I'm slugging around with my coffee.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

October.
    Where does the time go?!?
    CADDLE APP REFERRAL LINK: http://dev.caddle.ca/signup/referral/565f84b25049b

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by sweet sparrow View Post
    Over 7 months pregnant and absolutely NO ONE giving up their seat for me on the bus yesterday. What is this world coming to?
    people today doesn't care about other people anymore.. It's not way my parents raise me .. We were always told use your manners say Thank you etc . Plus when you see someone on street walking .. say hello to them .. Doesn't matter if we knew them .. That hello could make their day .. If we couldn't say something nice to someone.. Don't bother saying anything..plus keep door open for someone coming behind you .. Those things I will care with me until I die . My son was raise and thought same ways. People say to me .. they can't believe young guy 25 yrs old so mannerly.. But being rude doesn't get you anywhere.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    Job interview anxiety.

I`ve had tons of interviews, but anxiety puts such BS in your head and makes you so nervous
    Good luck with your interview.. I'm sure everything will work out for you ..

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

I was stuck on a Sudoku when I realised one of the boxes had 2 3's..

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    39 (100%)

Internet connection just decided to disappear on my iPad Air 2 and Dell Ultrabook. So now, I am stuck using my iPod Touch 5th gen since noon. Screen is so tiny and can barely see anything!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Page 142 of 193 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132 140 141 142 143 144 152 192 ... LastLast

Thread Information