User Tag List

Page 143 of 193 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 141 142 143 144 145 153 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,145 of 2885
Like Tree7764Likes

Thread: First World Problems: post yours!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

The weather changed suddenly for the worse and I need to harvest my entire organic vegetable garden. Forecast 10-15cm of rain and possible snow. Lows of -1 to -4 overnight starting Wednesday. I'll do what I can and hope for the best.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sweet sparrow View Post
    Over 7 months pregnant and absolutely NO ONE giving up their seat for me on the bus yesterday. What is this world coming to?
    I'm only ~8 weeks now, but very paranoid after our miscarriage in April/May.
    We were on the bus (going to the doctor, actually), no seats, and my 5 and 6 year old. DD fell backwards during a stop and hit my belly and was apologizing, asking if the baby was okay.
    Still, no offer for seats.

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

This stupid laptop's power cord keeps falling out. Where's me duct tape.....
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    57 (100%)

When I go to McDonalds and order a medium Pumpkin Spice Latte I expect to get a medium not a small in a medium cup. Stupid thing is less than 3/4 full! And I don't care that I paid with a rewards card making it free, I sent it back and got them to fill it up properly.

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoddessDigi View Post
    I'm only ~8 weeks now, but very paranoid after our miscarriage in April/May.
    We were on the bus (going to the doctor, actually), no seats, and my 5 and 6 year old. DD fell backwards during a stop and hit my belly and was apologizing, asking if the baby was okay.
    Still, no offer for seats.
    TBH..I wouldn't have offered you my seat, since I had surgery a few weeks ago and find my vision a problem. However had I was with one of the brood I would have made them stand had I seen some-one who was old/visibly pregnant/handicapped

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Couponing first world problem: Had Coupgon for any fresh or frozen beef. Cashier looks at the beef and asks me if it's
    "any" and if it's fresh or frozen.

Is there any other type of beef it could possibly be?
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Living!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Penguin View Post
    TBH..I wouldn't have offered you my seat, since I had surgery a few weeks ago and find my vision a problem. However had I was with one of the brood I would have made them stand had I seen some-one who was old/visibly pregnant/handicapped
    Gatineau people can be some of the nicest people in this regard. From what I've seen and heard about, almost always somebody will offer their seat to somebody else who needs it. I am sorry that no one helped you, GoddessDigi...sounds like that was a big scary challenge. Hope you're OK.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by kmontgom View Post
    Living!!
    Are you ranting about Living? If so, I sure hope something happens to help you change this rant to a flowering plant. Hang in there! Good luck.
    Newfiescreech and barbis9 like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Couponing first world problem: Had Coupgon for any fresh or frozen beef. Cashier looks at the beef and asks me if it's
    "any" and if it's fresh or frozen.

Is there any other type of beef it could possibly be?
    (Yeah, I'd have a beef with that one too. )

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Really upset with the stupid Sobeys Air Miles rewards offers (getmyoffers.ca) I've tried to use it twice so far and both times its failed to work. One was 12 AM WUB Canada Dry 12pk and I don't know if it even worked and yesterday I tried to use 25% off WUB Coca Cola 12pk and the discount didn't come off at the register. Was told at Sobeys they can't do anything, only AM can. Just pisses me off when nothing works for me!!!!!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

By Living I meant live beef!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by johnb56789 View Post
    Really upset with the stupid Sobeys Air Miles rewards offers (getmyoffers.ca) I've tried to use it twice so far and both times its failed to work. One was 12 AM WUB Canada Dry 12pk and I don't know if it even worked and yesterday I tried to use 25% off WUB Coca Cola 12pk and the discount didn't come off at the register. Was told at Sobeys they can't do anything, only AM can. Just pisses me off when nothing works for me!!!!!
    I've had this problem before. If you call the number on the getmyoffers website, they will quickly help you. They prefer if you have the receipt handy, but they really are great.
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I did a bunch of grocery shopping yesterday with all three of my young children with me. Today I go to my PCPlus offers to pick 3 offers to carry over to next week and discover a new offer of 4,500 points wub $15 in cheese. I carried over my 600 points wub $3 in Philadelphia cream cheese. Problem is, I just bought Philadelphia cream cheese from Sobeys yesterday. I might still buy more at No Frills because it is 40% off when I spend $15, I'm sure we can use more.
    Caddle Referral Code:

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Absolutely @Angela273 -- Philly cheese freezes and keeps well (depending how quickly you go through it). Great to stock up especially if you find a good sale price to pair with the points!
    CADDLE APP REFERRAL LINK: http://dev.caddle.ca/signup/referral/565f84b25049b

Page 143 of 193 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 141 142 143 144 145 153 ... LastLast

Thread Information