User Tag List

Page 172 of 193 FirstFirst ... 72 122 162 170 171 172 173 174 182 ... LastLast
Results 2,566 to 2,580 of 2885
Like Tree7764Likes

Thread: First World Problems: post yours!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

-waking up in the weee hours like today at 2.00 a.m -so I did a few dishes from last night , a load of laundry is in -at least my hydro bill is a bit cheaper due to me waking up early -lol

-wearing a bandage for about a week now on my middle finger -my nail broke off pretty low ,then my nail was ingrown and infected (but the waterproof ones work great -which leads to another rant 4.99 for life brand bandages waterproof ones 20's so darn expensive for this item no wonder when I was at my son's yesterday do you have a bandage I asked "nope all out"

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by coupon girl View Post
    -wearing a bandage for about a week now on my middle finger -my nail broke off pretty low ,then my nail was ingrown and infected (but the waterproof ones work great -
    BONUS! --- Did you know you can now benefit by a great stress reliever in the short term by displaying your middle finger to people??
    To the baristas who get your coffee wrong... cashiers who wont redeem your points or accept your coupons... the pushy people on public transit and elevators...

and you can get away with it by just saying "I broke my nail!"

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    I really have to stop whining about stuff, but I know everyone here can identify with the need to just vent, so be clear I am not looking for advice....just ears.
    We have two ( 2 ) pretty decent medical dental plans you know with the co-pay thing......yet in a dental predetermination sent in for my bridge repair seems we are still coming up short??! To the tune of $2,000.00!!!
    So.....I know someone who ain't getting her bridgework repaired or replaced, unless the one in my mouth falls out or something.
    I always ask myself what in the heck do people do who have NO dental plans?
    I personally want to know the details that the Ontario NDP have for their dental coverage for Ontarians proposal, since I have no dental plan of my own. Could be a vote-getter!
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Speaking of dental coverage, what details were released this week seem to be an extension of what Ontarians get under Healthy Smiles for 17yr olds or younger or what adults get under ODSP. So in other words, one will still need to pay for stuff beyond that. Start saving.
    Newfiescreech likes this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    I personally want to know the details that the Ontario NDP have for their dental coverage for Ontarians proposal, since I have no dental plan of my own. Could be a vote-getter!
    Whatever the plan, Liberal/Conservative or NDP, what I would like to know is how are they going to PAY for all of this? And WHO will pay?

For those without dental coverage in ON, living near an urban center, there is sometimes the option of a dental school with no cost or low cost service.
    Newfiescreech, Ciel and wolfwoman like this.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post

For those without dental coverage in ON, living near an urban center, there is sometimes the option of a dental school with no cost or low cost service.
    I would love to go to a dental school but the nearest is 1 hour away. 😩 Another cost cutting options are all the other schools....nails, waxing, haircuts etc
    Newfiescreech and Ciel like this.
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

When metro qc put bonus metro points offers in flyer instead of saying the price (I need it for price matching)
    Ciel likes this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Or when they offer the sale as a percentage off.
    Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    When metro qc put bonus metro points offers in flyer instead of saying the price (I need it for price matching)
    Newfiescreech, Ciel and cath007 like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Not sure if I've complained about this here already. I wish conditioner bottles were made half the size of shampoo bottles. I'm a wash, rinse, repeat kind of girl and I'm always left with a half bottle of conditioner by the time I use up the shampoo. It would be fine if I used the same kind all the time, but I like to switch around from brand to brand. Yeah, I know shampoo is shampoo and conditioner is conditioner, but I like to use the same brands together. Hey, this is the first world problem thread. You're not allowed to judge me.

Trading Score
    169 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    Not sure if I've complained about this here already. I wish conditioner bottles were made half the size of shampoo bottles. I'm a wash, rinse, repeat kind of girl and I'm always left with a half bottle of conditioner by the time I use up the shampoo. It would be fine if I used the same kind all the time, but I like to switch around from brand to brand. Yeah, I know shampoo is shampoo and conditioner is conditioner, but I like to use the same brands together. Hey, this is the first world problem thread. You're not allowed to judge me.
    I have dry hair so I always have shampoo left over! Maybe we should trade @GoJays !!
    Ciel and GoJays like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Same! I use so much conditioner but not a ton of shampoo so I always have shampoo left over
    Tweets77 and Ciel like this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwoman View Post
    I would love to go to a dental school but the nearest is 1 hour away.  Another cost cutting options are all the other schools....nails, waxing, haircuts etc
    Yeah that's true. I feel like I could deal with a not so great haircut but I'm not sure that I want someone to learn to wax on me...I think I'll just stay like a winter yeti.
    Tweets77 and Ciel like this.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Days are getting longer and the sun staying up longer. It's interfering with my bedtime. I'm in my Jammie's at 5:30 and hopping into bed. 😂
    Ciel and Linda Evans like this.
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

I've moved on from covering everything with contact paper to spray painting stuff in copper.
    Last edited by wolfwoman; Fri, Mar 30th, 2018 at 06:46 PM.
    Ciel and walkonby like this.
    Just call me Wolfie

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

this is JUST me. I have never ever enjoyed the taste of that Swiss Chalet sauce. I've called it grease sauce from day one, so whenever we dine there we always tell our server NO sauce ( 3 times!) and sometimes even then they still bring some!
    Anyhow....I got an email about how they were going to be introducing these sauce " fountains " that would be placed on the tables.
    I immediately gagged!!
    Then today I read it was all an April Fool's Day prank.
    whew!!! I was THIS close to writing a nasty letter about food safety with having all those customers forks plunging their food under the flow.

https://cloud.e.swisschalet.com/apri...m_medium=email

Ya got me good Swiss Chalet!!
    Ciel, GoJays and wolfwoman like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Page 172 of 193 FirstFirst ... 72 122 162 170 171 172 173 174 182 ... LastLast

Thread Information