User Tag List

Page 182 of 193 FirstFirst ... 82 132 172 180 181 182 183 184 192 ... LastLast
Results 2,716 to 2,730 of 2885
Like Tree7764Likes

Thread: First World Problems: post yours!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoodBoy View Post
    Was forced to drink ice-cold beer after stacking 3 face-cords of wood for my neighbour!! OHhhhhhh the humanity!!!! 
    I'm so sorry to hear that this happened to you. I'm also sorry to hear that they were such cold beers-I hope you didn't catch a chill. Really though three face cords in some of this Canadian heat could be awful. Good work!
    Ciel and GoodBoy like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

did not have luck to find those beauties coupons at wm..they sure been gone since they been put away on the display grrrr
    paid 18$ for ink and my printer dont want to print...she barrely print 2 coupons and after saying all different things
    maxi and cie was not taxes free on everything like a taught....so annoying
    Ciel likes this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I wanted to pm ground beef at maxi from superc only to be told they do a pm per kilo and that not make a difference in my price...not sure it is true!
    edit confirmed my doubt checked online maxi and the same meat is 4,48$ lb and super c was 2,88$ lbs grr...i hate cashier like that..probably a new one

waiting on coupons and mail and that take forever to come
    Last edited by cath007; Mon, Aug 24th, 2020 at 05:39 PM.
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I am getting tired of getting the covid-19 excuse for stupidity. My car dealership has hired a new (not smart) guy for the service repair department. I have an error code that required a small sensor to be ordered. Usually, order on a Monday, there by Wednesday. Two weeks go by, and when I call today (a Monday), he puts me on hold, then says the part should be there on Wednesday, delayed by covid 19. Would have been just annoyed by the delay, but in the background, I can hear the regular service guy saying tell her the truth, you forgot to order!
    Some things have been legitimately delayed by the pandemic, but I wish people would stop blaming everything on it!
    Tweets77 and Ciel like this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by olivercat View Post
    I am getting tired of getting the covid-19 excuse for stupidity. My car dealership has hired a new (not smart) guy for the service repair department. I have an error code that required a small sensor to be ordered. Usually, order on a Monday, there by Wednesday. Two weeks go by, and when I call today (a Monday), he puts me on hold, then says the part should be there on Wednesday, delayed by covid 19. Would have been just annoyed by the delay, but in the background, I can hear the regular service guy saying tell her the truth, you forgot to order!
    Some things have been legitimately delayed by the pandemic, but I wish people would stop blaming everything on it!
    If he keeps working like that, he may not be there long.
    Ciel likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by olivercat View Post
    He/She definitely fumbled that one.

Shipping delays just arent what they were back in April and May. And as it happens, 2-day guaranteed items (which is most likely the case here) were hardly delayed at all. It was non-guaranteed shipments that got held up.
    I received 2-day FedEx, UPS, and Canada Post items in the height of the service delays, and still got them on time. (I think one, maybe two, were 1-day late). And yea, I had regular parcels take an exceptional amount of delay (2-3 weeks what normally would take 4-5 days), but that was back in April.

Even if there WAS a delay in your order, it doesnt jump from 2-days to 2-weeks. MAYBE a few business days extra (a total of a week at most). Again, maybe 3 or 4 months ago you could have tacked on 2-weeks... but not now.

Everything I've been ordering lately has been coming in the usual time frame (be it guaranteed or not).
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    169 (100%)

I ordered a dishwasher for my mother on June 19, 2020 and got a call letting me know that it would not me in until the end of November. Cancelled the order and got something else of course.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    If he keeps working like that, he may not be there long.
    I didn’t complain when I brought my vehicle in. I have been told I am to ‘understanding and forgiving’. But, as of today, I was told he ‘didn’t work out’. He is no longer employed.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I hitted my faces on cleared pads of new tears pad coupons every store i did go!!!!They where put 2 days ago I am pretty sure...

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Called them and UPS is bul()*)(*)(*)( my order was delivered at the wrong adress and no signature so the women guy brought in here....at the entrance...I was not there and now no shippment is here...the guy kept it or it is stolen...now I have to call ups and make a complain and try to fight to have my 65$ back...wm I guess will not replace the 2 items since it is not his fault right ...?&?&*?&*?&* buls*(&*(&*( i did not need that..my adress was clear!!!!

EDIT: The women is son forget about the package and she bring back to me...hourra for honnest persons...she apologize on us altrought it is ups fault thinking about making a complain and not sure I will order my aspirator and my kitchen garbage bins in these conditions...will think about it....
    Last edited by cath007; Thu, Sep 3rd, 2020 at 05:09 PM.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Trouble signing in on this forum and reading post, Labour day weekend sales everywhere but I am trying not to spending more money especially Sephora spend seventy five dollars get 15% off the week after David’s tea Buy something online or in store get a tote and Shoppers Drug mart one day sale and 50x I meant go out and not willing to spend spend spend very tempting
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

We've become a trio of snapping turtle-like people or that character in Lord of the Rings that keeps saying "my precious" aka "MINE" often. Seems everyone is in someone else's way or one person just has to annoy the others during this winter edition of stay at home during pandemic lockdown. Snow stomping helps for a few minutes. Not surprised that I sometimes retreat back to my room where a warm throw or cozier bed invite me to read a book and ignore the other two family members. Would like an additional kitchen, sitting room/library and a half-bathroom that have better soundproofing and windows than the house does currently. I can dream.
    Last edited by Ciel; Wed, Jan 27th, 2021 at 07:19 PM.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Had to spend full price on calendars for the family the other day. We always go shopping in the new year for heavily discounted calendars, but this year had to order online with no discounts. Thanks covid
    Natalka, Ciel and walkonby like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

Tired of grocery stores always making a mistake on my bill lately.I scopped an ice cream treat from chapmans the other day saved 3.99 .On the same bill was overcharged for my gum 3.99 ,oh well she said i can go back in 2 weeks not anytime soon if i dont care too (i have her name on my bill,the customer service i spoke too.
    Natalka, Ciel and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Grocery is so expensive even at maxi and cie when you have not and no coupons ,price matching grr my mind is just not there with my father in the hospital right now..just glad I did my grocery by myself
    Last edited by cath007; Mon, Mar 1st, 2021 at 05:11 PM.
    dededi likes this.

Page 182 of 193 FirstFirst ... 82 132 172 180 181 182 183 184 192 ... LastLast

Thread Information