User Tag List

Page 183 of 193 FirstFirst ... 83 133 173 181 182 183 184 185 ... LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,745 of 2885
Like Tree7764Likes

Thread: First World Problems: post yours!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

My familly doctor did renew my medications but he his taking his retreat so no more familly doctor...and since he had 300 patients he cannot relocate me to another doctor...so on the list now...waiting max 565 days to have another one and I need a doctor ....so annoying...
    Ciel and dededi like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    My familly doctor did renew my medications but he his taking his retreat so no more familly doctor...and since he had 300 patients he cannot relocate me to another doctor...so on the list now...waiting max 565 days to have another one and I need a doctor ....so annoying...
    Oh no! That is horrible news. I really hope that you get another GP soon. They are scarce and not easy to find in Quebec! (For me, it's really tough, since I am not fluent in French.) Keeping my fingers crossed for you.
    Ciel, cath007 and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

@GatineauGirl
    Yeah that suck and now I will have to wait a call to put me on some list of maybe priority with the doctor guichet lol....
    I hope you will find a doctor too!!! Good luck and fingers crossed for you too!!!!
    Ciel and GatineauGirl like this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    I understand. I waited over a year and finally got a doctor located about 1hour and 10 minute drive from my house. To be honest, better than the last 3 (yes 3) that I have had over the last 7 years. They all move into the area, like a startup business, they get bonuses the area offers,.....then move to a larger city as soon as the bonuses end.
    Ciel, walkonby and cath007 like this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

My rant for today. I got removed from a testing group, because I no longer fit their demographics. I am not the only one, but as others posted on the test site, age was definitely the factor. I cannot even mention the company name because I signed a non disclosure. Too bad, I got some really nice stuff to test and got paid $$$.
    Why do companies think if your over 50 you no longer have any influence on anybody? I get asked for more advise now, then I did when I was in my 20's. And until Covid, probably had more 'spending' money than most 20 or 30 year olds.
    I probably would not have been so annoyed, but they sent me the notice on my birthday!
    Ciel, coupon girl and cath007 like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

oups for typo error I made.My doctor had 3000 patients not 300 .He find a new doctor for the most critic 500 ones.But basically it is the same problem as I wrotten.
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Insomnia for 2 nights in a row because I have too much on my plate right now and no me time.Per chance I can take naps during the day !!!
    Ciel and coupon girl like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I tought the Persil Pro Clean laundry discs suppose to dissolve quickly but the plastic is dont and it ruin and i had to rewash 1 load of laundry....From now I will put the disc with the water and run the machine a little bit for dissolving before adding the clothes!!And those discs are stuck by 2 togheter with the plastic...per chance it was 3 fpcs I had trade because I will not repurchase this product and will reuse simple tide liquid laundry soap....
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

My maytag performance dryer dont work anymore and I dont know why but either repair or purchase a new one will be costly and did not need that.We dont uses it a lot (maybe the problem) seems the motor dont start.....but these days and we are in spring (or late winter hahah) I needed it because I have bigs loads of towells and clothes to dry.....And no drying line because of the stupid neigboor blocking the opening with wood fixed shelves...he have not the right it is for the 2 of us even if he dont use it ....What a joy to sharing a dry line clothe...not...per chance he is moving soon and I hope the new neigboor will not be like that...And I dont have a metal dry rack so maybe I will have to purchase one...less expensive option...
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Canadian Tire sometimes has laundry racks on sale-might check this week's flyer. I bought one last May and while it is white plastic coated metal, the wings have to snap on the outside and they are stiffer wires than on old unit.
    Not sure how Ikea's metal rack works-I did not see any wings to clip, think they just get moved into up or down positions?

Brother has purchased a used station wagon. I expect his van will be gone before May. Cannot get him to take things to the dump and I am so tired of this fight. Mom is not helping-she wants to hold on to things that are not working but she won't be able to lift or cram anything into her car; not even sure she knows where the dump is. I distinctly remember Brother saying once after he sold his used truck that he wished he still had it for stuff like cases from Costco or things to haul to dump.

I better play some lotteries and see if Max the Dream Coach shows up to give me tips to expand on my dreams!
    cath007 and SassyAshley like this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I live in a unit where we share the garbage,recycle and compost bins and I wanted to put more recycle but they are full at the maximun..you have to be quick!!!! So annoying..

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Oops double post
    Ciel and cath007 like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

@cath007 we used to that problem, our whole section has to put their bins out together or the town won't pick them up. We used to have the issue that after pick up some houses would go and gather multiple bins including other people's bin leave some house with no bins.
    Ciel and cath007 like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyAshley View Post
    @cath007 we used to that problem, our whole section has to put their bins out together or the town won't pick them up. We used to have the issue that after pick up some houses would go and gather multiple bins including other people's bin leave some house with no bins.
    It is not fun....12 units and only 6 black bins and 5 recycle and 2 compost one....If you dont put your things the first days ...forget it!and since we are at the 3 stairs we dont go each day so we kept recycle in a black big bag.and i think everybody does that so no time and it is full....
    Last edited by cath007; Sat, Mar 13th, 2021 at 11:47 AM.
    Ciel and SassyAshley like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Bro announced to Mom yesterday he is getting a third vehicle. Guess who he asked today to find his last set of licence plates? Me.
    I am almost finished eating the contents of yesterday's sweet cereal box that I purchased. Eating my feelings and expressing them too.
    cath007 likes this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Page 183 of 193 FirstFirst ... 83 133 173 181 182 183 184 185 ... LastLast

Thread Information