User Tag List

Page 185 of 193 FirstFirst ... 85 135 175 183 184 185 186 187 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,775 of 2885
Like Tree7764Likes

Thread: First World Problems: post yours!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    I fell coming downstairs this morning. What a maroon!
    Must have thought the 2nd last step was the last step kind of thing, only when I fell, I took out an entire opened folding table that had " stuff " on it, everything went sprawling down onto a front entrance step.
    Scraped both arms, broke the toe on the right foot that is next to my big toe. Made so much noise too, well swearing loudly can produce noise I guess.
    Once I righted the folding table back up, placed the nick knacks back, I was very grateful it wasn't worse. That table might have been holding our bottles of wine or something else truly valuable!
    bwahaha!!
    @walkonby so sorry that you fell and hurt yourself. Hoping you are not n too much pain.
    ROMEO and walkonby like this.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

@walkonby hope you feel better soon and heal up quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    I fell coming downstairs this morning. What a maroon!
    Must have thought the 2nd last step was the last step kind of thing, only when I fell, I took out an entire opened folding table that had " stuff " on it, everything went sprawling down onto a front entrance step.
    Scraped both arms, broke the toe on the right foot that is next to my big toe. Made so much noise too, well swearing loudly can produce noise I guess.
    Once I righted the folding table back up, placed the nick knacks back, I was very grateful it wasn't worse. That table might have been holding our bottles of wine or something else truly valuable!
    bwahaha!!
    ROMEO and walkonby like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Trading Score
    169 (100%)

I hate Ontario Hydro! Again another power failure while I was on the computer. It only lasted for about 3 minutes but now my 21 inch monitor is dead!
    ROMEO and Ciel21 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tweets77 View Post
    I hate Ontario Hydro! Again another power failure while I was on the computer. It only lasted for about 3 minutes but now my 21 inch monitor is dead!
    Is it an Acer? (even if it's not, Try this... ) unplug the power cord from the monitor. leave it unplugged and hold the power button on the monitor for about 30 seconds. plug it back in and try turning it on.

I work in IT for the school district and we have hundreds of these Acer monitors that do the same thing after a power blip/failure. This always seems to fix it.
    Last edited by bhlombardy; Wed, May 26th, 2021 at 08:05 AM.
    cyn88canada and Ciel21 like this.

Trading Score
    169 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bhlombardy View Post
    Is it an Acer? (even if it's not, Try this... ) unplug the power cord from the monitor. leave it unplugged and hold the power button on the monitor for about 30 seconds. plug it back in and try turning it on.

I work in IT for the school district and we have hundreds of these Acer monitors that do the same thing after a power blip/failure. This always seems to fix it.
    Thanks for the idea @bhlombardy ...it is an Acer and that is what my brother (personal IT guy) told me to do and it is now working again. I get frustrated with Hydro One as usually these things happen for no reason in the middle of the day. My DH (who used to work for Hydro One) says that they do switching whenever and that is usually the cause for a power failure that lasts under 5 minutes in the middle of the day with good weather like yesterday.
    Ciel21 likes this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Since my bridge finally came out Wednesday morning ( spans 5 teeth in the front ) I have discovered some things.
    Eating is aggravating, I keep putting my tongue up there ( ew!! ) , I've covered over the mirrors so I won't scare myself again but the worst was when I watched the Jays game tonight and blurted out my go-to F word at one of the plays....I laughed my head off.
    I can no longer give a you-know-what now because it sounds so crazy.
    All of the F words do now.
    ROMEO, Silk, GoJays and 2 others like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

2:30am and I can't get into the Apple website. I have to be up now anyway. How many that are clogging up the website currently purposely woke up just to spend their money? Get a life people. And get some sleep.
    alex78 and Ciel21 like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    2:30am and I can't get into the Apple website. I have to be up now anyway. How many that are clogging up the website currently purposely woke up just to spend their money? Get a life people. And get some sleep.
    @GoJays I can’t still get it at this time was super mad when I took my walk and could not listen to my morning music
    GoJays and Ciel21 like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Upset that I messed up my Air miles Bonus Boom Shop at Metro for get to give the cashier my 2 codes for the offer
    walkonby and Ciel21 like this.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

well i'm zero for 3 for hubby's christmas gifts... so far tried to get him the headphones at shoppers that were onsale.. every location sold out, then tried to get him the coffee pods at costco that were onsale... sold out... and yesterday tried to get him the air fryer that was onsale at thriftys... every location sold out (the only location i found one they had set it aside for a staff member).. at this rate hubby is getting socks for christmas... if they are not sold out of those
    ROMEO and Ciel21 like this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The Canada Post box I used for gifts this year-$13.91 to ship one in the spring.

Same box now costs $15.09 to send. Ouch.
    crafter likes this.
    "This is the Way." The Mandalorian

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

@Midnightly Might ECS Coffee have the desired pods you want? There's some sale on certain pods this weekend.https://ecscoffee.com/

I just don't know how they'd get to you without air shipping then ferry service?
    "This is the Way." The Mandalorian

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

I believe Kitchen Stuff Plus has Air Fryers on sale for Black Friday.

I shopped there pre black Friday and mine shipped in under a week and should arrive this week and that included a delay of one of my items showing available on the website but got an email they were waiting for a shipment to arrive. Free shipping over $75 I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    well i'm zero for 3 for hubby's christmas gifts... so far tried to get him the headphones at shoppers that were onsale.. every location sold out, then tried to get him the coffee pods at costco that were onsale... sold out... and yesterday tried to get him the air fryer that was onsale at thriftys... every location sold out (the only location i found one they had set it aside for a staff member).. at this rate hubby is getting socks for christmas... if they are not sold out of those
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel21 View Post
    The Canada Post box I used for gifts this year-$13.91 to ship one in the spring.

Same box now costs $15.09 to send. Ouch.
    I sent a 341mL bottle of Saskatoon berry syrup to a friend in Holland for over $35!
    Most expensive pancakes in history.
    Tweets77, crafter and Ciel21 like this.
    My food may not befit a king, but I eat like a horse.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel21 View Post
    @Midnightly Might ECS Coffee have the desired pods you want? There's some sale on certain pods this weekend.https://ecscoffee.com/
    I just don't know how they'd get to you without air shipping then ferry service?
    it's the costco brand pods that were onsale 120 pods for $30, thankfully they were also onsale this week and i managed to do a second costco run (and spent more then i needed to) and managed to pick one up...

Quote Originally Posted by SassyAshley View Post
    I believe Kitchen Stuff Plus has Air Fryers on sale for Black Friday.

I shopped there pre black Friday and mine shipped in under a week and should arrive this week and that included a delay of one of my items showing available on the website but got an email they were waiting for a shipment to arrive. Free shipping over $75 I believe.
    the air fryer that was onsale was on for $50 for the large one with the drawer.. and i also had enough points to get an extra $10 off.. so kinda one of those deals that can't be beat, nowhere else in town carries that model so i couldn't price match anywhere either
    SassyAshley and Ciel21 like this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Page 185 of 193 FirstFirst ... 85 135 175 183 184 185 186 187 ... LastLast

Thread Information