User Tag List

Thread: Did you know?

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    55 (100%)

I shop a lot a FRESH CO. and recently the cashier told me that FRESH CO. will now price match more than 2 of the same items but they have to be different flavours. For example VH Steamers, if you buy 2 Mango Chicken and 2 Sesame Chicken and 2 Spicy Beef they will PM all six. This is valuable information to know and can save a lot of money each week on Price Matching.
    This thread is currently associated with: FreshCo

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    36 (100%)

Yep - it's always been this way - the key is that different UPC = different item. Good reminder though and bit of information for those that didn't know
    Join Swagbucks to earn some extra money! Use my referral code http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/BlunSkittles

Trading Score
    565 (100%)

Thanks for the info

Open a Tangerine (ING DIRECT) Account with $100 & use my Orange Key 22115175S1 we will both get $50.00

Trading Score
    182 (100%)

i PM at frescho before and never heard of limits.... i got 4 watermelons just last night PM NF for $1.99

Contradiction in progress sweet sparrow's Avatar
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Our FreshCo has always had the two item limit, regardless of UPC codes or flavours. It also applied to fruit that we could only PM up to two pounds. That will be a welcome change if it's at our store too!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    36 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by i_love_to_save View Post
    i PM at frescho before and never heard of limits.... i got 4 watermelons just last night PM NF for $1.99
    FreshCo is a franchise - in other words, each has there own little ways of doing things. I don't know for sure if the PM limit is company wide policy - I suspect it isn't and it's at the discretion of each store if they want to put limits - usually it's just to keep people from coming in and PMing 100 of one item and slowing things down.

On the FreshCo PMing note of things - I'm not sure if this is for all FreshCo's but mine won't PM all stores - unless they consider it to be a "grocery store". Ie. they won't PM SDM or the IDA right down the street (even on food items).
    Join Swagbucks to earn some extra money! Use my referral code http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/BlunSkittles

Thread Information