User Tag List

Page 17 of 71 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 ... LastLast
Like Tree1073Likes

Thread: Surprise!! Surprise!! No Wishlist/No Limit Package Train! FULL!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    114 (100%)

mmmmm the orange bacardi breezers are amazing!!

Trading Score
    208 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin9211 View Post
    Oh, one more thing... BUDDY>>> Do you enjoy an adult beverage or two? What about your hubby/partner??

Talk soon!!!
    I LOVE Malibu, however anything Rum is good. Hubby prefers rye or beer.

Quote Originally Posted by RSAS View Post
    mmmmm the orange bacardi breezers are amazing!!
    These sound yummy too.
    julesie-pie likes this.

Trading Score
    208 (100%)

Buddy: Do you have/want an etsy coupon purse a la glowgirl?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

I don't know if I'm your buddy but I am not in need of a coupon purse I wish my buddy would pop in and answer some of these questions...LOL
    julesie-pie likes this.

Trading Score
    272 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nat77 View Post
    NickiB--I am not your buddy, but I thank you for posting your last post! I love learning more about my fellow SC'ers--especially ones that I trade with regularly. I'm a travel agent too!....Atleast I was before I had children.
    Thanks Nat.. I had to cut myself off because I could have started elaborating on how much I love yard sales, or start telling embarassing stories about myself.. (There is one related to crossing the border, and it is TOTALLY a blonde moment! With a good excuse of course!) Everyone usually thinks I'm shy, but once I open up, the flood never stops!

And P.S. you may be at home with your kids now, but once a travel agent, always a travel agent.. how many times do you see license plates and think, "Oh, that's Fort McMurray" or some such city? Tell me I can't be the only one that thinks in code...

Trading Score
    303 (100%)

Alrigtht ladies... I'm off for the weekend. Page 16 is where I must start reading from upon my return Have fun.. enjoy shopping...

Oh, one more thing... BUDDY>>> Do you enjoy an adult beverage or two? What about your hubby/partner??

Talk soon!!!
    neither hubby or i are big adult bevvy drinkers. hubby will have the odd beer from time to time and well i can't have right now due to pregnancy and when i can i am still not a big drinker as it bothers my fibromyalgia.

Quote Originally Posted by Momto2Ks View Post
    sure.....always looking for an easier way to tote coupons and will need something better once baby arrives

Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post
    I don't know if I'm your buddy but I am not in need of a coupon purse I wish my buddy would pop in and answer some of these questions...LOL
    I don't know if i am your buddy but i have gone thru and answered the ones that are important to me.....LOL
    julesie-pie and slambert like this.

Trading Score
    272 (100%)

Mmm, I love coconut rum too.. but Margarita's are really my adult beverage of choice. My buddy knows this, I made sure she noticed my avatar. Also in the winter, blueberry tea! My BFF's husband offered me this once, and I'm what, no thanks, not a big tea drinker.. he said no, this is "special tea". Grand Marnier, Amaretto, and Hot Tea! Absoutely delish, not to mention comforting on a cold winter day tucked in a blankie. But buddy, I really don't drink that often, so I should also have added a non-alcoholic choice for my cold & hot beverages.. something I rarely ever buy for myself, but I love Vernors, Jone's cream soda, and I think they make it in Diet now.. (maybe not the cream soda...) I also like the raspberry/cranberry type gingerales.. but so far haven't found those in diet.

Ok.. now I have the blueberry tea on my brain.. might have to sneak back some Grand Marnier from Michigan this weekend.. I'm sure I can fit a mickey in my sock...

I LOVE Malibu, however anything Rum is good. Hubby prefers rye or beer.

These sound yummy too.
    julesie-pie likes this.

Trading Score
    390 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by NickiB View Post
    Thanks Nat.. I had to cut myself off because I could have started elaborating on how much I love yard sales, or start telling embarassing stories about myself.. (There is one related to crossing the border, and it is TOTALLY a blonde moment! With a good excuse of course!) Everyone usually thinks I'm shy, but once I open up, the flood never stops!

And P.S. you may be at home with your kids now, but once a travel agent, always a travel agent.. how many times do you see license plates and think, "Oh, that's Fort McMurray" or some such city? Tell me I can't be the only one that thinks in code...
    Haha! Yep, me too! They had the category, "Airport Codes" on Jeopardy last week which made me feel absolutely brilliant.

Trading Score
    201 (100%)

I picked up 3 items for my buddy today and got a steal of a deal with their in store coupons!
    NickiB and julesie-pie like this.

Trading Score
    201 (100%)

i don't drink much at all sometimes I'll go out with my team after baseball and have a few doubles of Malibu and pineapple juice but that's about it.... my hubby doesn't drink anymore...

Trading Score
    432 (100%)

Just got in from shopping. Found a few things for my buddy Hope to get out shopping again over the weekend.

At the moment I'm off to make lots of relish & salsa!

Alrigtht ladies... I'm off for the weekend. Page 16 is where I must start reading from upon my return Have fun.. enjoy shopping...

Talk soon!!!
    Sure do! I drink wine (mainly), DH is a Crown Royal fan....we've also just discovered the fun combo of Dr Pepper and Southern Comfort....yum!

Not really. I have a huge file box for coupons. I love it .

Love the bios that were posted! It's nice getting to know everyone a little better!!!!
    Last edited by CouponLadybird; Fri, Aug 17th, 2012 at 12:41 PM.
    julesie-pie likes this.

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

Found a few things for my buddy on my coffee break.

And I LOVE adult bevvies.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by NickiB View Post
    Mmm, I love coconut rum too.. but Margarita's are really my adult beverage of choice. My buddy knows this, I made sure she noticed my avatar. Also in the winter, blueberry tea! My BFF's husband offered me this once, and I'm what, no thanks, not a big tea drinker.. he said no, this is "special tea". Grand Marnier, Amaretto, and Hot Tea! Absoutely delish, not to mention comforting on a cold winter day tucked in a blankie. But buddy, I really don't drink that often, so I should also have added a non-alcoholic choice for my cold & hot beverages.. something I rarely ever buy for myself, but I love Vernors, Jone's cream soda, and I think they make it in Diet now.. (maybe not the cream soda...) I also like the raspberry/cranberry type gingerales.. but so far haven't found those in diet.

Ok.. now I have the blueberry tea on my brain.. might have to sneak back some Grand Marnier from Michigan this weekend.. I'm sure I can fit a mickey in my sock...

Verners!! it's really too bad that it's only available in SW Ontario. I think London is far as it goes. Must be a US thing. I went to school in Windsor and used to drink it all the time!

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

Oops forgot about DH. He is a Crown Royal and MGD Fan.

Trading Score
    432 (100%)

Buddy: How do you feel about homemade gifts?

Page 17 of 71 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 ... LastLast

Thread Information