User Tag List

Page 28 of 71 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 ... LastLast
Like Tree1073Likes

Thread: Surprise!! Surprise!! No Wishlist/No Limit Package Train! FULL!!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    118 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jody22002 View Post
    I am going throw some random questions out there.

Buddy.....

What color are your toenails right now?

Do you wear glasses?

Going out of the house without make up? YaY? or Nay?

What kind of perfume do you wear?
    currently im not wearing anything on my toe nails, not even finger nails havent had time to do them yet
    i dont wear glasses, except sunglasses when im driving
    i dont wear much makeup since i dont know how to apply it right lol, but i do wear mascara and lipbutter, my fav color is a light pink
    i dont wear any perfume since i seem to be alergic to some of them and gave up on finding one i can wear, i preffer body mist/spray or axe
    -- Kat --

Started couponing June 1st,2011

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    118 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by YellowTamborine View Post
    Buddy, are you crafty? In need of any supplies?
    i recently got into soapmaking and loving it, always looking for essential oils, lemon/rose/lavendar
    food coloring is a good supply to have too so i can make them all pretty
    -- Kat --

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    118 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by juliejolie View Post
    Buddy, what are 3-5 items you use on a daily basis/use often that you couldn't live without if you ran out?

For me:
    - Ponds Moisturizing Face Cream
    - Nivea Pearly Shine Chapstick
    - Revlon Black Liquid Eyeliner (not pencil, only liquid)
    - Cetaphil Restoraderm Eczema Moisturizing Lotion & Wash
    for me its, green tea moisturizer from the body shop, lip butter (natural shade or light pinks), shaving cream (shave daily so it runs out pretty fast)

Quote Originally Posted by K8's Fate View Post
    Buddy...

Do you have and regularly use:
    - a Tassimo
    - a Keurig
    - a percolator
    - regular coffee maker
    - kettle (for tea or instant hot drinks)
    - or none of the above
    We have a dolce gusto (i know most people dont use this one, but we love it) so DH and i use it all the time, mostly for coffee, but i love my lattes
    -- Kat --

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    118 (100%)

Ok i think im officialy caught up on the questions, DH is working tue-fri so ill have plenty of time to go shopping this week woot (hes also gone all of next week) so i should have everything ready to go by next friday no prob, hope my buddy likes the stuff i got so far
    -- Kat --

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

I'm shopping til the item I ordered via ety comes in, hoping its here by next week, then I'm ready to ship out too
    julesie-pie and slambert like this.

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Trading Score
    272 (100%)

Buddy.....

Do you wear glasses?

My toenails are currently bright pink.. however, they are in need of a touch up

I used to wear glasses, but had laser surgery, the BEST investment I've ever made! Plus, now I can choose any kind of funky sunglasses I want, soooo much easier than prescription lenses!

Nope.. not leaving the house completely bare faced.. even on a morning walk at 630am, I cover up my dark circles, add a little eyeliner and some lip balm.

I'm currently out of my favourite perfume (purchased on mega redemption last Dec!) which is Lovely, by SJ Parker. But I like any light floral scents (not heavy like rose) and I really love the smell of Calgon's Hawaiian Ginger.. haven't had any in years, but I love the body mist!

Trading Score
    323 (100%)

Dear buddy, If your package was to only include one item, What would that one item be?

For me it would be a GC to smart set, I need a new fall winter wardrobe.
    julesie-pie likes this.

Get in, Sit down, shut up and hold on!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    118 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by luc_anna View Post
    Dear buddy, If your package was to only include one item, What would that one item be?

I think for me the one item would be a new coupon binder with a strap or handle of some sort
    luc_anna and slambert like this.
    -- Kat --

Trading Score
    272 (100%)

Yikes, I answered the one question, got to the next page and noticed tons more! That's what I get for not reading everything first! Here goes;

I like crafts, more the build and decorate type. I envy those that knit or crochet, my sister does this, but I simply don't have the patience for it. I have a list of craft ideas to do come fall... and one thing I realized I'll need, is a glue gun and sticks! I forget every time I'm there to look, does anyone know if the dollar store carry these any more?

Buddy, what are 3-5 items you use on a daily basis/use often that you couldn't live without if you ran out?

Hairdryer, hairspray, foundation (need to cover up the sunspots~!), navy (or dark green) eyeliner, and sunglasses.

Buddy...

- a Tassimo
    - a Keurig
    - a percolator
    - regular coffee maker
    - or none of the above
    I have a regular coffee maker, only use it maybe 2-3x a month, normally buy my one coffee on the way to work. Have a kettle, my BF is more of a tea drinker than I am, although I have a gadzillion different teas because I always think I'm going to drink more.. it just doesn't happen.

Yikes... tough question! A magic wand that I could wave and instantly lose 20lbs? THAT would be a gold mine!
    julesie-pie and RSAS like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Back from the cottage & 8 pages finally caught up!

Quote Originally Posted by NickiB View Post
    I didn't think I had a favorite saying, but according to the BF, it's "It's too much!"

Favorite animal.. I like all kinds of animals, but kitty's or any little baby are the cutest!

Favorite symbol.. none that I can think of...

Oh buddy, do you wear jewelry? Rings, necklaces or pierced earrings?
    not really, just my wedding ring & a couple of pieces for special occassions

Quote Originally Posted by CouponLadybird View Post
    Sayings: see my signature

Animals: I LOVE all animals, I'd have a zoo if I could. When we move to the cabin we are going to expand the hobby farm....first animals I am adding are a miniture donkey and sheep The kids really want a house hippo..LOL

Symbol: I'm with Nat on this one Claddagh ring -we have them as wedding bands
    oooo......a cabin, when & where??

Buddy, what is your fashion style like? Colors? Prints? Where do you like to shop for clothes?
    my style is causal. summer cargo pants & a tank or t-shirt (shorts only at the cottage), rest of the year yoga pants or jeans and tops/sweaters/hoodies. I actually hate shopping for clothes for myself. I am tall 5'10" and thin and everything is ALWAYS to short in the legs or arms, then if it fits in the arms and/or legs its way too big/wide on me. I do go shopping I usually find clothes that fit at Smart Set or Dynamite & occassionally Garage. My FAV store is New Look but unfortunately its only in England

Quote Originally Posted by katmunster View Post
    Sorry guys for being MIA on here. Was at the inlaws from thursday night till friday night so no time to answer all the questions on here.
    So here are the answers to all the questions that were previously asked on here:
    Fav Movie:
    anything animated, currently in love with tangled, and puss in boots lol

just incase im your Buddy: Do you have/want an etsy coupon purse a la glowgirl? yes i would love one as my binder is not very easy to move lol need to organize it better
    just incase im your Buddy: How do you feel about homemade gifts? i love homemade gifts as long as its something usable/edable, we dont like to keep items on our furniture
    just incase im your buddy: Do you own a swiffer? yes but we dont really use it that often, we are interested in the shticky (as seen on tv) used it at the inlaws and fell in love (funny info mertial for it if you havent seen it)
    just incase im your Buddy, do you have a favorite saying, animal, or symbol? no fav saying, cats(wild or domestic) are my fav animals, no fav symbol that i can think of
    just incase im your buddy, do you wear jewelry? Rings, necklaces or pierced earrings? i dont wear much jewelery since i keep loosing them, i have my engagemet ring and i have 3 piercings in one ear and 2 in the other lol would love diffrent kinds of stud earings with diff colors
    just incase im your Buddy, what is your fashion style like? Colors? Prints? Where do you like to shop for clothes? style is very casual, love colors, prints not so much, i love to shop at the ex for my stuff lol
    a little more about me and DH:
    i dont really drink, DH loves his rum mostly appleton
    my hair color is currently redish/brown, natural is light brown, will be changing it back to my natural color hopefully
    my kitty loves treats, and goes crazy for catnip pillows/toys
    i am a computer programmer, and pretty busy during the week
    in my downtime, i love to read, take baths (love bath bombs from lush), and if i have time i would love to do my nails (i never get time to do them though, can i request time? )
    i also like making soaps, but still pretty new to it
    and of course couponing, which i wish i had more time to do lol
    my DH is a cop that loves working out at the gym and hates when i have all my flyers/coupons on the counter lol (our place is small so only a few spots i can get organized)

Buddy: what was your fav thing to do as a child? and (if you have children) would you like your child to experiance it to? (eg. Paint leaves)

Im off to the Ex, hopefully i will find some items for my buddy. Will try to check back tonight.
    I love going on road trips to the states. We went down the east coast loads of times, to south carolina a few times and once to florida & disney world. love the smoky mountains. Would love to be able to do that with my daughter & hubby!

I love the fun trendy casual style since I've been on mat leave. Mostly jeans and shorts with some sort of cute top or tank top (with the occasional pj day thrown in when I'm feeling stay-at-homey) everything goes business cas when I'm back to work though. I've gotten pretty good at catching the great sales at American eagle and dynamite and Suzy sheir always has great prices - I actually bought most of my maternity stuff there because the mat stores are robbery. The longer stretchy shirts worked amazing while I was pregnant AND I can still wear most of them! There's a ton of great trendy stores out there especially if you work the sales/ coupons. Love it!

Also fun chunky jewelry is the best! Unless it's gold...then I break out in rashes....

I grew up in Ontario and we used to tap the trees and make homemade maple syrup when I was a kid. They were always the best weekends! Sadly now I live in Alberta and that's just not an option anymore. I miss having a cottage. Oh well at least I get pretty mountains now
    agreed maternity stores are WAY overpriced. when I was preggo I just bought regular clothes in larger sizes.

Quote Originally Posted by shawshank View Post
    just finished picking up a whole whack load of stuff for my buddy!!!! Pretty well done my shopping!
    Wow, your so fast! I havent even started. Was going to do some shopping today but DD has a cold (my poor little baby) so it looks like that isnt going to happen. Hopefully I can do some tomorrow when my parents come for their weekly visit (they have a car!)

Quote Originally Posted by coyote00 View Post
    I absolutely would adore homemade gifts ! I failed home economics making a pin cushion in middle school and usually have to wait for a fair or farmers market to get anything hand made.

Hubby's favorite drink: Appletons rum
    My Favorite: Gibsons Rye and diet cola or coors light lime

Coupon wallet: I dont have one if you can believe it.
    I pass on the pin cushion but failed on the stuffed beaver shortly afterwards ....

Fav thing to do as a child was read... And I'm trying to build a collection of childrens books for my 8 month old daughter to enjoy. We read to her every day.
    I love childrens books. DD and I read together everyday. Before I had my little one and when I was single (knowing that I wanted kids) I used to buy 1 childrens book every payday for my collection (as I didnt really have too many expenses then I figured I would have more expenses later on). Because of that DD already has a large collection of Robert Munsch & Curious George books. I am trying to work on a collect on of the Beginner Books now - Dr. Suess & Disney ones. Used is fine!

dear buddy, if I where to buy you a book, what book are you wanting to read?
    And if I where to include something in your package for your significant other, what would they be thrilled to receive?

Now for a hint to who my buddy is.
    You are female
    you have 0-1 kids
    and you have a 0-1 furbabies
    hmmm....you could be my buddy - 1 kid & no furbabies, but my buddy already knows my book preferences. though you could be trying to trick me but asking questions you already know so I will answers anyways.

The Promise by Lesley Pearse (the lastest by her & I havent read it yet). My favourite book by her is Remember Me (dont own it, but would love to). Also really like Agatha Christie, I am always picking these up at charity stores & yard sales. As mentioned before, I am ok with used books!

Hubby loves Nescafe Espresso Instant Coffee as well as Tolberone bars.

As a child I loved to dance (ballet, modern), downhill ski, swim, kayak, and anything else active.

I love sour candy, chocolate, chips...well pretty much any junk food.

He's constantly working on our house/houses (long story).
    So any small tools, paint brush, or other DIY kind of stuff.

Oh, and I'm too much of a crazy cat lady for you to be my buddy!
    we have time

Buddy.....

Do you wear glasses?

toes - pinky-red
    glasses - no
    make-up - just a little bit & then I bit more if I am going somewhere fancy
    perfume - no scents give me headaches & migraines

no I am not crafty, but my DD loves crafts, so any of the following would be good - construction paper, stickers, foam stickers, colouring books etc - she already has loads of crayons though)

For me:
    - Ponds Moisturizing Face Cream
    - Nivea Pearly Shine Chapstick
    - Revlon Black Liquid Eyeliner (not pencil, only liquid)
    - Cetaphil Restoraderm Eczema Moisturizing Lotion & Wash
    - Old Spice Pure Sport deodorant (both hubby & I use this, I find that the womens ones dont seem to work for me)
    - Mac concealer
    - shampoo & conditioner (shampoo - Live Clean Pure Water or the green one, conditioner Green Cricket Pomegranate)
    - Original Sprout Miracle Detangler for DD's hair (but I have lots just stocked up)
    -Tetley Soothe Ginger Mint tea

Buddy...

- a Tassimo
    - a Keurig
    - a percolator
    - regular coffee maker
    - or none of the above
    kettle
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    272 (100%)

Waiting on some buddy answers... ho dee do.. ho dee do dee do..

In the meantime, here's more questions..
    - What's your favorite meal?

- Do you like to garden? Flowers, Veggies?

- What's better, barefeet, socks, or slippers?

Edit: Oops.. I always forget my own answers...
    Favorite meal.. Butter chicken, or a giant taco salad...
    Gardening.. Love to plan and plant, hate weeding. Not so much flowers, have perennials and lots of hostas, but have done veggies the last 4yrs and love it!
    Barefeet in summer, socks (sometimes 2 pair) in winter!
    Last edited by NickiB; Mon, Aug 20th, 2012 at 10:19 AM.

Trading Score
    201 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by shawlightning View Post
    congrats on the 2 weeks!!!!

my fav activity when i was a kid was building forts in the bush in the summer time and swimming. my dad and i also played a lot of nintendo games together on the weekends and in the evenings.
    Hey I played Nintendo with you too and helped build forts lol!
    KK7 likes this.

Trading Score
    201 (100%)

Buddy.....

Do you wear glasses?

My toenails are the color of toenails....
    No to the glasses
    As for make up.... I leave the house everyday not wearing any at all! I prefer the au natural
    I hardly ever wear perfume but my favorite is the Addias for Women

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

Hmmm not working right now so mostly casual. I love long dresses and long skirts. Stripes are okay unless they are horizontal because I am short and they make me look ummm rounder tha I already am LOL. I shop for clothes at Winners a lot. GT for long dresses. Heck I shop where the sales are

Buddy, what is your fashion style like? Colors? Prints? Where do you like to shop for clothes?
    My favorite is Salt and vinegar chips to be later washed down with some milk chocolate

Buddy, do you have a favourite snack?
    I love Horror Books. Hubby always needs sports socks (size 11). Our kids steal all of our socks and if we aren't dilegent the dog also likes to book it outside one hidden in her mouth which, she hides

[QUOTE=luc_anna;4910925]dear buddy, if I where to buy you a book, what book are you wanting to read?
    And if I where to include something in your package for your significant other, what would they be thrilled to receive?

Toenails : Orange with yellow decals
    Glasses : Only for night driving
    Going Out of the house without makeup: Not very often, don't want to scare the young and elderly
    Perfume: Elizabeth Grant

Buddy.....

Do you wear glasses?

Craft Not really but I do sketch

I am a Kuerig gal definitely

Buddy...

- a Tassimo
    - a Keurig
    - a percolator
    - regular coffee maker
    - or none of the above
    Okrapeptide
    Toothbrush & Toothpaste
    Deodorant
    Coffee

[QUOTE=juliejolie;4911397]Buddy, what are 3-5 items you use on a daily basis/use often that you couldn't live without if you ran out?

FAVORITE Childhood Activity : Gymanastics (until I broke my arm LOL)

Trading Score
    201 (100%)

Buddy...

- a Tassimo
    - a Keurig
    - a percolator
    - regular coffee maker
    - or none of the above
    We have a Tassimo and my DH uses it everyday! He loves the Maxwell house coffee and I like the Cadbury Hot Choclate

Page 28 of 71 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 ... LastLast

Thread Information