Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Fido Casting Call 2 Lunette

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Expired
    Hello There!
    Have always loved SmartCanucks website but I usually visit for coupons and flyer stuff! This contest thing made me a member after all woot! Anyways! Fido is doing this amazing contest...vote and $1.00 per vote, up to$200,000, goes to Lions Foundation of Canada Dog Guides! Lunette has been doing amazing! But the contest is almost five days old now and she is gonna need a lot of help! Why should you vote for her? Well. I got Molly a Shih Tzu rescue who was scared of me...I scared of her...we made a good pair. A neighbour suggested another dog to help bring her back to Dog world ...you have to understand...Molly didn't bark, tail down, hid and well was a mess. So lady at work offers me a puppy and not knowing how much work puppies are, not knowing how BIG she would become, not knowing how energitic or dam smart she would be, or well let's just say her nickname everyone calls her is LUNATIC aka Luna for short lol. They all LOVE her! But Lunette is the best thing for Molly and I! Molly is a dog again! She has found her voice in teaching Lunette her place in the home! Molly wags her tail and smiles! They love each other! I have become less fearful of dogs...except when they bark...am still learning bout all that. I went on Sunday to get Lunette's picture taken and to challenge myself being around other dogs. Well, the Fido photographer didn't show up...and I did really well around the other dogs. Pretty stressed, gave myself a migraine but all in all I survived! So besides giving $1.00 to a great cause your voting for an amazing dog.

If you decide to vote just click on link her picture is not the greatest of her cuz as said their photographer didn't show up...so my daughter took in back yard. It was getting dark and we had to hurry cuz daigjter is the one who wanted to enter her in the contest. So as we did on Monday here goes nothing! Which ended us under 100 by Tuesday somehow! Please try and come back to revote as much as you can from now till Sept 10 and feel free to share ...thanks for your much needed support...here is her link http://fidocastingcall.ca/dog/1344915915_5029c9cb9e8d9/
    This thread is currently associated with: Fido
    Last edited by Angela Kabaroff; Sat, Aug 18th, 2012 at 02:11 AM. Reason: wrong picture of my dog

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I voted! Ranked 20

Could you vote for me? (one-time vote; voting ends Aug.22):

1. Go to https://www.facebook.com/vouchercodes.ca
    2. Find post that starts with "Hey, a huge thanks to everyone who entered our Slogan contest!"
    3. Click to vote on slogan that says "where saving money makes cents!" (Amy M)

Thanks so much!
    Angela Kabaroff likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Angela Kabaroff View Post
    Hello There!
    Have always loved SmartCanucks website but I usually visit for coupons and flyer stuff! This contest thing made me a member after all woot! Anyways! Fido is doing this amazing contest...vote and $1.00 per vote, up to$200,000, goes to Lions Foundation of Canada Dog Guides! Lunette has been doing amazing! But the contest is almost five days old now and she is gonna need a lot of help! Why should you vote for her? Well. I got Molly a Shih Tzu rescue who was scared of me...I scared of her...we made a good pair. A neighbour suggested another dog to help bring her back to Dog world ...you have to understand...Molly didn't bark, tail down, hid and well was a mess. So lady at work offers me a puppy and not knowing how much work puppies are, not knowing how BIG she would become, not knowing how energitic or dam smart she would be, or well let's just say her nickname everyone calls her is LUNATIC aka Luna for short lol. They all LOVE her! But Lunette is the best thing for Molly and I! Molly is a dog again! She has found her voice in teaching Lunette her place in the home! Molly wags her tail and smiles! They love each other! I have become less fearful of dogs...except when they bark...am still learning bout all that. I went on Sunday to get Lunette's picture taken and to challenge myself being around other dogs. Well, the Fido photographer didn't show up...and I did really well around the other dogs. Pretty stressed, gave myself a migraine but all in all I survived! So besides giving $1.00 to a great cause your voting for an amazing dog.

If you decide to vote just click on link her picture is not the greatest of her cuz as said their photographer didn't show up...so my daughter took in back yard. It was getting dark and we had to hurry cuz daigjter is the one who wanted to enter her in the contest. So as we did on Monday here goes nothing! Which ended us under 100 by Tuesday somehow! Please try and come back to revote as much as you can from now till Sept 10 and feel free to share ...thanks for your much needed support...here is her link http://fidocastingcall.ca/dog/1344915915_5029c9cb9e8d9/
    Voted for Lunette. She's 20th.

Please vote for my daughter, Victoria E., in the jeggings category of the American Eagle “Live your Life” contest.

http://on.ae.com/QS5B8o

You must already be logged onto Facebook or you can log in once it prompts you. Please share on your Facebook page, through Twitter, Google+ or Pinterest, too!

Please respond with your vote number.

Thanks!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi! I voted!! can you please vote for my pooch too?! Thanks !! http://fidocastingcall.ca/dog/100001952813244/

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Done and your in the lead sorry for delay a migraine ...grr thanks for your support every vote helps!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

voted!! Please can you return the favour:

1. sign up to google+
    2. click the link https://plus.google.com/103446130670...ts/K24SpDXCVzs
    3. click on the picture of me and by boyf (5 photo me pics)
    4. click +1

thank you

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Voted.

Please return the favor: https://apps.facebook.com/hocphotoco...tries/55156073

1. Click the big green thumbs up.
    2. Select allow if it asks for permission.
    3. Make sure the green thumb is now a green check mark

You can vote once every 24 hours till 9/3.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Angela Kabaroff View Post
    Hello There!

I voted for Lunette today -- she's ranked 24th. What a beautiful dog she is!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank you for voting! Yeah she is going in the wrong direction lol but out of over 4000 plus dogs...amazing! If I only knew how to get her to do better! Just message me and will vote for you...this is kinda FUN!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Voted again.

Please return the favor: https://apps.facebook.com/hocphotoco...tries/55156073

1. Click the big green thumbs up.
    2. Select allow if it asks for permission.
    3. Make sure the green thumb is now a green check mark

You can vote once every 24 hours till 9/3.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    -1 (0%)

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Just voted for Lunette, please RTF:
    https://www.facebook.com/whirlpoolca...74506485897532
    You need to Like the page first and then you can vote for my kitchen tip - Paula Baerg
    Voting closes on Aug 24
    Please do not use any fake Facebook accounts.
    Thanks for your support!

Tux
    Male
    Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Voted; can you return the favour ?
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/314047-...t-card-canada/

CaLoonie
    Trading Score