User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree150Likes

Thread: The Sc brag post....please read

Trading Score
    35 (100%)

I think there is one brag that should be mentioned here..That is the Sc community brag....To all of the people who make this site what it is..So many of you who read posts daily and take the time out to leave comments...oh heck there has been drama at times but the for the most part everyone is wonderful...The fact that so many of you remember when you read a post and that is was a true live person who wrote it and you acknowledge it by your kindness...I think that for this site to continue to be what it is we all have to do our part by helping others and showing kindness to everyone....by sending out something as simple as a Raok you could really be helping someone out and making a difference in their lives.....leaving a kind comment to somone's post may leave them smiling the whole day through...so my fellow Sc'rs keep on being the decent and kind human beings that you are and Sc will contine to thrive and grow and be even better then what it is....
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Treat everyone with politeness, even those who are rude to you – not because they are nice, but because you are.

Trading Score
    67 (100%)

That is so true
    It makes my day special everytime i see possitive comment about me and to know that a lot of people are happy because of what i shared...
    It makes me proud of myself Keep helping each other instead of saying something rude more power Smart canucks

Trading Score
    35 (100%)

Very well said Rish...you are one of the top people who come to mind when I think of people who make a postive contribution to Sc..you come here daily and you always have something nice to say to others...you can be assured that you are making a difference here....Sc is very lucky to have you as a member
    Treat everyone with politeness, even those who are rude to you – not because they are nice, but because you are.

Coupon Guru in Training couponer2's Avatar
    Trading Score
    141 (100%)

So true Sharkie so true... there comes a time in life when you have to let go of all the pointless drama and the people who create it and surround yourself with people who make you feel good cause life is just way to short for all that negativity and that is why I love reading to this section and all the happiness that resounds from it.Keep up the good work!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I Could not be more agree to that!!!Well said Sharkie!!!Yes it is an honor to be a member of this community

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    154 (100%)

So TRUE Sharkie!! I find the Brag section not only great for bragging but for helping to inspire people.
    Had people not bragged about stacking diapers, I would have never known that was possible. Now thanks to the amazing people on this site I was able to stock up for a few months.
    I love SC and all the wonderful SC'ers
    ssbean, rish, sharkie and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    35 (100%)

thank you couponer2, cath007 and DolceBella for your comments....again you three are another example of Sc members who are always quick to add postive contributions to this community...I see the three of you always having something good to say to someone.....thanks for being who you are and for being here at Sc....
    ssbean, DolceBella, rish and 2 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    57 (100%)

Totally agree! I have learned so much from this site and its members its unreal. Hugs to all SC member and the peeps that RUN the board. Thank you for giving us a place to gather.
    ssbean, rish, sharkie and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    35 (100%)

thanks coupongirl99 you are also another member who comes here daily leaving positive posts for others...thanks for being here
    ssbean, rish and couponer2 like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

sharkie, you might just single handedly restore/repair this site back from the negative turn it takes now and then. Thanks for posting this reminder that a small moment of our time typing an encouraging thing to a member might be all they need to get through another part of a crappy day.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    35 (100%)

I think it is people like you too walkonby who make this site what it is.....I also know that most of you support my views on making this a postive place where we can all come to learn, save money and make some really good friends along the way....

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

I love this site so much that it can be hard to tear myself away! I have found great tips and discovered deals that I otherwise would have missed if they had not been posted here! I read so many things that have me grinning all day and on occasion, laughing myself silly. This site is full of awesome people that are always quick to lend a helping hand of a fellow SC'er in times of need. It's great to have a place to come and escape from the world.
    walkonby, ssbean, rish and 2 others like this.
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    35 (100%)

very well said wolfie.....you are also another postive member who is so quick to help others and give positive comments and praise....we are lucky to have you
    ssbean and rish like this.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

When I first started "peeking" at the posts here, before I started posting, I could hardly believe that people who were complete strangers would be willing to share their knowledge and time to help you out if you had a question. And I was so impressed with the support and positive comments people were willing to share. It's a real oasis of kindness in the world and PLUS - we're all learning how to save money in these less-than bountiful times. As Scotiabank wants us to know - "We're richer than we think" especially when it comes to friendliness! Sharkie - you're like a positive force around here! We're so lucky you decided to join us!
    scbpooh, ssbean, rish and 2 others like this.
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Trading Score
    35 (100%)

wow thank you avoncallingu for such a kind and wonderful post...again with you we have another positive Sc member who contributes daily and you are also full of positive comments for others....it is the people like you and the rest of the other kind people here who keep me coming back.....we are lucky to have you
    rish likes this.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information