User Tag List

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Ugh, this place has the most...'ignorant' people working there.
    I went to PM the $8.99 Huggies at Zellers. Cashier said no, because the picture was different. She had her closing sign up, so I just said I'd go to CS. Well, CS lady said I could only get the size 4 (I was getting 1 pack size 4, 2 of size 5) because that was what the picture I had. I asked for a manager. The man who came said the same thing.
    How idiotic can you get? You really expect a picture of all 7 sizes? I can understand if it says 'select sizes', but it said MEGA PACK. That's all.
    I called when we got back, and the lady on the phone agreed with me, and tried to transfer me to a manager. Someone else picked up after the transfer and said she would transfer...20 minutes on hold, nada, so I hung up.
    This thread is currently associated with: Huggies, Walmart, Zellers

Trading Score
    52 (100%)

that sucks!
    I've earned $125 in Amazon GCs in 7 months with SWAGBUCKS! Click here & get started: http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/LCFIXE
    AMEX GOLD REWARDS CARD - 1st year FREE & get 25,000 AEROPLAN POINTS when you spend $500 in first 3 months: </SPAN>Click Here</SPAN>

Trading Score
    239 (100%)

I would call Walmart head office and complain. That's ridiculous that they would think it was only for one specific size! Who thinks that way?!

I was thankfully able to PM since 6 diapers at mine, after the cashier went to double check that she was allowed to do it, and came back and appologized for the delay and went ahead with the PM, and took off my 2x $2 coupons I had to go with them.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Send them an email..go to www.walmart.ca and go to Customer service. It will tell you all the things that the email needs to have...(i.e. date, store location, etc.) then they will forward the email to the store manager/assistant manager. They will give you a call and get it sorted out. I had to do this, this past week and got a $50 GC for all the troubles they gave me. I had to email them twice because the first person who called me didn't even offer an apology. So needless to say I emailed back about that!

Trading Score
    14 (94%)

This has ALWAYS been walmarts policy...you can only pm on exactly what is in the other flyer, same color, same size, same flavor...

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

I've never had issues PMing diapers before, and I've NEVER seen a flyer saying sizes 1-7, or whatever.
    I have seen 'selected sizes' or even sizes '1-2', but it it says neither of those, I assume it means any size.
    Also, the picture. How can you get 7 packs of diapers in that tiny one?

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

I didn't start shopping there until we moved, used to stick to NoFrills.
    If they were so crappy all the time, I'd just walk a bit further to the NF.

Thread Information