User Tag List

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By idonovan
  • 2 Post By Bronwen
  • 1 Post By hockeylover

Thread: Im not usually one to ask for anything but....

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Hi guys
    so like the title says i've never been one to ask for anything. I always work hard to get what I need and what I want, but this post isnt really for me...

My friend who is 19 years old just found out she is pregnant, and after a lottttttt of thinking about debating has decided to keep the baby. Shes already taken on a second job and given up going to university so that she'll be ready for this baby, but in the world we live in we all know its going to be hard for her.

What i ask is that you look around your house and see if theres anything baby that you were planning on donating anyways...old clothes...a handful of diapers that your child grew out of before you had a chance to finish the box...anything really.. were not looking to make a profit...were not going to turn around and sell the stuff to make ourselves money....were not that type of people lol

if you have something negative to say please just dont comment...i understand a lot of people will look down up her, and me for that matter but its worth a shot...

thank you.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

not that its my buisness but a lot of ppl have babys n still go to school of course ifs shes on her own with no mom/bf/sister or whoever to help can be harder but still... on another note i do have baby coupons that i dont need. so pm me adi if you want me to mail them
    hockeylover likes this.

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by idonovan View Post
    not that its my buisness but a lot of ppl have babys n still go to school of course ifs shes on her own with no mom/bf/sister or whoever to help can be harder but still... on another note i do have baby coupons that i dont need. so pm me adi if you want me to mail them
    That would be me and DH, we are both students. Couponing has really relieved some of the burden of paying for baby stuff! Also the loss of our car a few months ago has actually turned out to be a blessing in disguise :p

Anyway, good for her for keeping the baby!!! Where do you live? I always put our kids' clothes on Kijiji for a small price and then when the person comes I give them away for free so I'd be happy to donate some things if you live close by.

I also suggest starting to call JnJ every month getting the $1 baby coupons. Do it for her addy too! They go on at shoppers and walmart every once in a while and save them all til then!

DH and I recently discovered a local fb page for ppl to buy and sell stuff and there's sometimes diapers and lots of other baby stuff you can barter for! Also keep your eyes peeled for good auctions on SC - the HV diaper coupons are money in the bank lol.

My Dr.'s office gives out formula coupons and samples, as well as samples and coupons for Pediasure and similac Mom so maybe try asking your/her Dr. Never hurts to stock up right.

Anyway I shall stop rambling

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
    idonovan and hockeylover like this.
    Join me, and other women like YOU! BELIEVE & TRANSFORM is a community of positive, uplifting women who support and encourage each other with ZERO judgement!

We are women supporting women; moms helping moms. We are YOU. Join us today

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

She will be going to school. I think shes thinking about college instead of university though. and probably starting before the baby in hopes that it will encourage her to go back after the baby.

Thank you everyone for your help and support!
    Anna Michele likes this.

Thread Information