User Tag List

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Luisa_101
  • 1 Post By natynat

Thread: Swiffer Sweeper

Trading Score
    85 (100%)

I got a Swiffer because my cat SHEDS hair like there's no tomorrow. I clean at least once a week, but in between cleaning I always have to vaccuum so I decided to use some coupons and purchase a Swiffer. I have to say that it's efficient...but only for small places. Now, the problem is that when I extend the handle, it doesn't "click" in place, no matter how I've tried...so I have to keep both of my hands on the Swiffer, one on the handle, and the other on the bottom part of the rod, so that the Swiffer doesn't "fold". It's hard to explain but I hope I'm making sense . I'm wondering if that's a defect or if that's the way the Swiffers are made???
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Complete quick surveys and cash out at every $20. Receive a cheque, deposit it into your bank. That easy! https://legerweb.com/2Q7V3

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

I think it might be a defect? It always click.

Trading Score
    85 (100%)

I contacted the company and they said that it is a defect. Thanks
    Complete quick surveys and cash out at every $20. Receive a cheque, deposit it into your bank. That easy! https://legerweb.com/2Q7V3

Trading Score
    187 (100%)

I really find the sweeper convenient and effective, the wet mop refills are a different story though. I find it is only effective if my floors are already very clean, otherwise I end up using quite a few of them in one day.
    natynat likes this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I like the Swiffer wet mop refills but use them only on the tiled surfaces after using the dry refills first. I use Great value (Walmart) dry refills as they do the job. The Swiffer dry refills are ridiculously expensive. The Great value wet refills are below standard.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

love my swiffer sweeper!! I imagine P&G will be sending you a new sweeper, seeing as yours was defective? (just curious... )

I only buy refills when they are on sale. And I stock up, because they dont go on sale very often!! They were just on sale at RCSS for $4.04 - $2 coupon = $2.04 not a bad deal I think...! (I bought them before couponing, so really, I'm saving no matter what the price... but still not if they are not on sale)

I only agree slightly regarding the wet refills. My kitchen is quite large, but I generally use 2x wet refills, but use spray also (as they tend to dry out pretty quickly) and they do a good job also!

note: I also use my dry refills for dusting cloths. they work AWESOME! Even on the walls, and ceilings (cobwebs) fans, hard to reach areas, etc!!
    Last edited by nessa23; Tue, Sep 4th, 2012 at 04:48 PM.
    Getting back into trading - see my Trade and Wish Lists (under 'About Me' tab)

Trading Score
    85 (100%)

They are indeed sending me a coupon...although I'm not sure if it's a replacement, or just a HV to purchase a new one. As you guys mentioned, it's effective but only when the floors are already somewhat clean or else it just takes up too many refills. I am not, however, happy with the wet ones. They smell good and all, but they really last me one bedroom before they dry out and are no longer effective

Nessa, I ran out out of my duster refills and I may just take you up on that advice ^.^ !
    nessa23 likes this.

Thread Information