User Tag List

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By colourcube

Thread: Leap Frog Tag

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I wanted to take a few moments to write about my daughter's leapfrog Tag. It was purchased about 2 years ago for Christmas and she really enjoys the story books, although they are quite expensive.

A few months ago, I noticed that the tag may be draining fresh batteries even when it was not being used. To make sure this was really the case and not just my imagination, I replaced the batteries with fresh ones, and put the tag on a high shelf to make sure the toy was not in use. Sure enough after coming back to it several weeks later the batteries where completely dead and the tag was unresponsive until a new set of batteries was inserted. I did this 2X.

I emailed leapfrog about it and expected them to brush me off as the tag was already 2 years old. Following a number of email exchanges and much to my surprise LeapFrog decided to send us a one time replacement! Awesome customer service LeapFrog! The replacement came after 3 business days of the final email exchangeand seems to be working great.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    krysta lynne likes this.

Shameless Reps FTW krysta lynne's Avatar
    Trading Score
    22 (100%)

That's awesome, nice to see good customer service
    Feel free to use my shop.ca referral link! Tons of products and great deals! http://www.shop.ca?plcktb=ZwVwXmoC0

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This is great. The service of that company is really very nice. It is good that they are ready to replace that tag even after 2 years.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

We have a Leap Pad, it burns up batteries like crazy, we use rechargeables. I'd heard this from others too.

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

That is great to hear! I love Leap frog and will continue to purchase their products.

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Its great that company is serving great services to their customers. Really awesome service.

Thread Information