User Tag List

Like Tree12Likes
  • 6 Post By iggysbabysitter
  • 1 Post By ssbean
  • 1 Post By CouponingQueen
  • 2 Post By jubsies
  • 1 Post By iggysbabysitter
  • 1 Post By couponing4life

Thread: Mini Wheats and Applejacks! AND TENA :)

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I had to pick up hubby at the airport today, so I left early so I could pick up the Foodport flyer. I had V8 fusion FPC's so we picked them up, they rang up higher, but saddly Foodport doesn't do SCOP But we did grab 10 flyers with the $1 cereals!
    I had been picking up a couple CZ kelloggs B3S$3 for the past week, and so has DS1. I had 45 ! From Mississauga to Belleville there were 4 stops (2 No Frills, 2 Walmarts), 3 people (hubby, DS1 and me) using a couple coupons each (35 coupons in all). No shelves were cleared and we gave coupons and flyers to each cashier who served us without hassle.

I am so thankful for this deal right now, between being unemployed and 2 freinds having cancer hit the family it's been a very expensive summer. And there are 3 other families who will get a share of this stockpile.

I also remembered to look for Tena in the last stop... I bought 3 sample packs (@$.97), ran to the truck to get the coupons, and ran back in right before closing to get the 13 other sample packs... sorry, yes I did take all of them on display. Now I have 13 $5 coupons for the next time we see Tena samples.
    This thread is currently associated with: Kellogg's, No Frills

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    209 (100%)

WTG on the cereal!
    couponer2 likes this.
    If you are interested in Houseseats here is my referal link:
    http://www.houseseats.ca/[email protected]

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

where did u find the tena pads, there is none in mississauga!

am sorry for all the things u went through this summer!

Trading Score
    41 (100%)

Thats great! I also picked up a few boxes myself using some of my friends each time Gave them some boxes as a thank you Its always more fun couponing with your friends.

kashkoush, me too! I can't find them at all and I live in the same area you do!
    ssbean likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    139 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by iggysbabysitter View Post
    I had to pick up hubby at the airport today, so I left early so I could pick up the Foodport flyer. I had V8 fusion FPC's so we picked them up, they rang up higher, but saddly Foodport doesn't do SCOP But we did grab 10 flyers with the $1 cereals!
    I had been picking up a couple CZ kelloggs B3S$3 for the past week, and so has DS1. I had 45 ! From Mississauga to Belleville there were 4 stops (2 No Frills, 2 Walmarts), 3 people (hubby, DS1 and me) using a couple coupons each (35 coupons in all). No shelves were cleared and we gave coupons and flyers to each cashier who served us without hassle.

I am so thankful for this deal right now, between being unemployed and 2 freinds having cancer hit the family it's been a very expensive summer. And there are 3 other families who will get a share of this stockpile.

I also remembered to look for Tena in the last stop... I bought 3 sample packs (@$.97), ran to the truck to get the coupons, and ran back in right before closing to get the 13 other sample packs... sorry, yes I did take all of them on display. Now I have 13 $5 coupons for the next time we see Tena samples.

So happy you got this deal with all ur hard times... I myself managed to buy 80 boxes this week of just mini wheats.. Pm at nf and used coupon zone... Went to 3 nf every day . I am giving 10 to my dad (who i got addicted to mini wheats centers) i gave 3 ro my cousin and am gonna give 5 to sil then will send about 15-20 to africa for the orphanage behind dh house and the rest is for me and my 5 kiddies.. best deal i have ever seen ,.... ALLLL CASHIERS were soo shocked since nf sells them for $4.99 i would have paid 399.20 for them and got them FREEEE... Yehaa ... Wtg on ur own finds... I was sooo excited as i am sure u were
    ssbean and couponing4life like this.
    Just launched my new website, come take a look (headbands for all ages, and more to come)
    Www.5angels.ca

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/jubsies

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Where was the cereal on for one dollar again?

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

FoodPort Mississauga, Aug 24-30. At the Milton Foodport the price was $.98.
    ssbean likes this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    22 (100%)

you did great OP.........enjoy your cereal!
    ssbean likes this.

Thread Information