User Tag List

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Expired
    Has anyone started this yet? Did I miss it?

I remember last year there was a great thread that helped everyone compare all the deals and weekend blitz sales for Halloween candy and it was really great b/c it continued after Halloween to show everyone who put what candy on sale/where.

If not I would love to get input on any deals you've found in terms of quantity for your dollar as the prices of boxes of candy seem to have gone up this year.

Costco had a deal on the 120 count Nestle box of kit kat, smarties, coffee crisp and aero for around $16 on sale vs the reg $18.99.

Looking at this week Superstore (west) Flyer which I am hoping is similar to ON's there's some good deals coming up on the m&m's, twix etc $125 count box which is WAY more expensive at Walmart for the same one.

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/323330-...9-25-a-canada/

Anyone else see anything good or know of anything coming up?
    This thread is currently associated with: Costco, M&M Meats, Real Canadian Superstore RCSS, Walmart

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Walmart has great deals starting tomorrow. i posted in the other thread too., didnt see this one. Walmart has 100ct mars/twix/m&m's for only $10 and 75 count cadbury chocolates for only 7.50 so ten cents a candy. great prices and last year i was lucky to get the mars for that price too but they ran out quickly and they usually put them in the back of the store in the seasonal section and they put the more expensive candy thats not on sale at the front of the store so be sure to ask an employee if u dont see the sale candy right away

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks!

Mods can you please delete this thread. I found the thread I was looking for. Same topic.

Thread Information