User Tag List

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Like Tree138Likes

Thread: Walmart anniversary sale soon?!

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

meh...not that exciting...If the tide is the same price here, that would be a great price.

Is the price for batteries a good deal? I've been hoarding duracell coupons since it's usually onsale now and boxing day. But not sure if that is a good price.
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

flyer up?? where where??
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    flyer up?? where where??
    Quebec flyer:

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/317594-...2012-a-canada/

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Went online and there is no flyer posted for my store. I hope this doesn't mean that my store isn't participating. I look forward to this all year! The next closest store, Fort McMurray (which is like 600km away!) has their flyer.

(and the emoticons won't work on this post either....boo hooo hoo)

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post

(and the emoticons won't work on this post either....boo hooo hoo)
    Whys that??...Just checking is that what you mean..Don;t know why they wouldn't work for you.
    wolfwoman likes this.

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cabmonk View Post
    Whys that??...Just checking is that what you mean..Don;t know why they wouldn't work for you.
    I occasionally get the same problem Madchives has reported where they won't work. I think it might be when I type then go to advanced features vs going to advanced features then typig like I am now. It's random it seems as it is working now.

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Got my coupons already...now to figure out how to get all this stuff home in the chariot stroller!
    Horndogg and ssbean like this.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

I occasionally get the same problem Madchives has reported where they won't work. I think it might be when I type then go to advanced features vs going to advanced features then typig like I am now. It's random it seems as it is working now.
    I do it both ways with no issues, are you using IE, that might be the problem don't know because I am using google chrome. I typed all this out and then hit go advanced....added these emoticons and then typed the rest of this,lol.

Trading Score
    5 (86%)

Got my coupons already...now to figure out how to get all this stuff home in the chariot stroller!
    What coupons do you have ?
    Coin Out:
    https://coinout.com/referrals/new?r=MZC6CYR

Still paying with PayPal
    http://superpay.me/members/withdraw/list.php?ref=Truckerswife2

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponandoff View Post
    too funny!!!!!
    Want Free Gift Cards? Join me at SWAGBUCKS!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/bekki3

Trading Score
    85 (100%)

There isn't much offered this year :S I will be stocking up on Dove though...$2.88 for bars and body wash with the $2 printable coupon from Facebook...makes it a pretty good deal. That and the Gillette men's deodorant at $1.98 with a p&g $1 and a free bodywash wub deodorant. Other than that, it's not much
    Complete quick surveys and cash out at every $20. Receive a cheque, deposit it into your bank. That easy! https://legerweb.com/2Q7V3

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

meh...not that exciting...If the tide is the same price here, that would be a great price.

Is the price for batteries a good deal? I've been hoarding duracell coupons since it's usually onsale now and boxing day. But not sure if that is a good price.
    I was thinking that if Walmart doesn't get high sales for the Anniversary Sale, they may try to top themselves with the Black Friday sale (November). Would love a great Black Friday Canada sale from Walmart.

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Horndogg View Post
    What coupons do you have ?
    I used coupons for Dove Mens, Dove (BW+deo), Duracell, Cheerios, and Always...I think that's it (I had like $23 worth). I didn't have any tide coupons left. I didn't need any charmin, Bounty, bounce, formula or diapers so I didn't use those coupons.

It was a frustrating experience. I really shouldn't be surprised since in my area this is like Boxing day. Got there about 45min after they opened and all the tide was gone. I asked a woman who was pulling skids if there was more Tide and she said someone was pulling it right now. I went over and it was mass chaos. The poor stock boy couldn't get away, he was just swarmed. People were filling carts with it (so much for limit of 6!). I got my 6 and got the heck out of dodge.

Then baby started wailing so I finished my shopping holding him. Met a super nice woman in line who let me go ahead of her. Then we both went to CS (they called people to come over there). I figured if I went to CS at least they would know how to enter all the coupons-wrong! She is all flustered and tells me I can't use my duracell coupons cause it isn't the 6 pack in the photo. I flip it over and show her where it says ANY 2 duracell (I had 2). Then she tells me I can't use one of them cause I was only getting 1 pack and I needed to get 2 (I had 5 packs and 3 coupons-2 were WUB2 and 1 was WUB1). Pointed out again that it said ANY ONE. Then 1/2 way through the order, she says I can't use the dove coupons cause the dove is on sale (cause the other stuff she just rung it wasn't on sale?? ). I said "No, that's not how it works. You get the money from the manufacture. Sales have nothing to do with it." and she walked away. I thought she was calling a manager but she comes back with a flyer but continues to ring it in. Then she tells me she has to enter all the stuff with coupons together because that's how the cash office would want it. Now I've worked retail in a national store and I know it doesn't mater one bit. But really at this point, it wasn't worth my time or energy to argue over something like that.

I paid, gave the wonderful woman behind me in line a couple of coupons (she kept saying to her husband-she's one of those extreme couponers. Look she's even got her coupons organized in a folder). She was really wonderful talking to the kids, helping me unload, bag, ect....Meeting someone so understanding and wonderful restored my faith in humanity (had a few bad experiences lately). And as an added bonus my toddler was unbelievably well behaved.
    Last edited by Insane; Fri, Sep 14th, 2012 at 05:50 PM.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

I'm thinking manufacturers should start to put wording on the coupon that says "does not have to be item pictured" lol

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Insane, I am thinking that the cashiers are not getting good coupon training and not getting regular updates and refresher training. I think that I am blaming the Walmart supervisors and Walmart head office more than I would blame the cashiers.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread Information