User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Wal Mart : Black Berry Play Book ( 32 GB ) -Anniversary sale - $ 118

Trading Score
    569 (100%)

We got one last year for $249 and wouldn't spend the $149 for one if we were buying again.Very disappointed that they do not support Skype
    SFARAZ likes this.
    Want free Christmas shopping???
    get giftcards to Amazon!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

I am getting this one with a FREE Printer... FS had a deal in the morning for $139 off selected printers - so got to order Canon Pixma Wireless printer with the tablet... now they made it 49.99 for the printer after realizing their mistake! This will be my first tablet ... lets see how the weekend goes!

EDIT: BTW, everyone has this price now... Source has the combo of tablet, screen protector and case for same price of 149.99. So you can easily price match!

http://www.thesource.ca/estore/produ...roduct=1976102
    Last edited by online; Fri, Sep 7th, 2012 at 02:21 PM.
    Natalka likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

staples also had it for 149 last saturday I picked up one

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

WM and future shop in my area were all sold out so i phoned best buy across town and they had some so i asked them to put 1 on hold for me and i'll be there in 15-20mins. I raced across town. Picked out a nice leather case then headed to customer services to pick up the playbook. Waited for awhile until a girl came to help me. She could not find it but said it must be in the case by the display and i can wait there she'll go grab it. Ok so i waited and waited. Got a bit frustrated because i could have walked there under 1 min so what the heck took her so long? She came back with the box and told me it is an open stock, the last one and if i still want it. WTF!!!! I was mad and said no and gave her the leather case i was holding. Walked out of the store and angry.

@online: thank you to you i ordered one online. And it comes with a protective screen and case. I feel better now. Hope it comes next friday.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Purdee View Post
    WM and future shop in my area were all sold out so i phoned best buy across town and they had some so i asked them to put 1 on hold for me and i'll be there in 15-20mins. I raced across town. Picked out a nice leather case then headed to customer services to pick up the playbook. Waited for awhile until a girl came to help me. She could not find it but said it must be in the case by the display and i can wait there she'll go grab it. Ok so i waited and waited. Got a bit frustrated because i could have walked there under 1 min so what the heck took her so long? She came back with the box and told me it is an open stock, the last one and if i still want it. WTF!!!! I was mad and said no and gave her the leather case i was holding. Walked out of the store and angry.

@online: thank you to you i ordered one online. And it comes with a protective screen and case. I feel better now. Hope it comes next friday.
    Cool , you didn't get it at BB.

Now at the source, you will be getting the same deal , plus a free leather case and screen protector ..that's about 50-60 bucks of extra stuff for free !

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Purdee View Post

WOW! That sucks of BB! I am happy that you will get your PB at sitting at home with the accessories you are looking for! That's great! Everyone is hoarding the stores since the deal went out!

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

i love smartcanucks!!! thank you all for sharing this great deal
    i want an ipad but it's too expensive. The playbook fits my needs and budget.
    ssbean likes this.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

The Source has it with a bundle fro 150$. The bundle is a case and cleaning kit. Not much, but a little extra

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    477 (100%)

question: does play run flash and shockwave?
    Join to earn GCs and many more prizes..
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/linny

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by linny View Post
    question: does play run flash and shockwave?
    It plays Flash ( Ipad doesn't )

Not sure about Shockwave

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    139 (100%)

are the games comparible to ipad or android system.. my dh and I both have ipads and my 6yr ds has an epad (asus tablet that works on android system) my 8yr wants a tablet but its mostly for games....

?? if anyone has any clues can you pm me.. greatly appreciated
    Just launched my new website, come take a look (headbands for all ages, and more to come)
    Www.5angels.ca

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/jubsies

Lua
    Female
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Big thanks to the OP for the heads up on this deal!! My DH and I picked up one of the last ones at a nearby Walmart Friday night.

TIP for those who got one w/out a case! DO NOT buy a case in a store. Go on ebay!! You can get nice leather ones for under $10 incl shipping on there!
    Join SWAGBUCKS! Get free amazon $!!!
    My Blog: http://mypinkthumb.com

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Kejii View Post
    The Source has it with a bundle fro 150$. The bundle is a case and cleaning kit. Not much, but a little extra
    the link says "the requested product cannot be found" :/

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lolabee View Post
    the link says "the requested product cannot be found" :/
    Check the link below and see the fourth product ..it includes the leather case and 32 GB PB for 149.99

http://www.thesource.ca/estore/categ...ry=BB-Playbook

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

For the QC walmart anvry flyer its now $118, probably be the same for ON too. Flyer starts wed in QC and probably will be Fri in ON as usual.
    carlyincanada likes this.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information