User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Sobeys Alberta: Chips, Candy & movies free!!! ( sale ends tomorrow )

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

I hadn't seen this posted, if it has been already I apologize!! This week Sobeys has Old Dutch chips on for $2. Use the $2 old dutch coupon and get them FREE!!! Sobeys has a promo where you get a FREE Stand up pouch of M&M's or Malteasers WUB5 Old Dutch Products!!! Collect 8 tops, get 2 FREE Ciniplex movie passes!!!

I have been going to the store for 20 bags a day since Saturday and have over 100 bags of chips, 20 packs of M&M's and malteasers, and enough Pouch tops for 4 free movie tickets, PLUS when I go for the other 20 tomorrow I will have enough for 6 movie tickets in total.....

best part of all......... ALL FREE!! 120 Bags of Chips, 24 Pouches of Candy, 6 Movie Tickets!!!!

My husband is gonna be LOVED at work.... thats where the bulk of the chips go!! lol!!
    This thread is currently associated with: Cineplex & Scene Rewards, M&M Meats, Sobeys
    Please Help My Friends Neice Win Wal-Mart's "Mom of the Year" to win $100,000 for "The Canuck Childrens Hospice"
    http://www.momoftheyear.ca/mom/?mom_id=23512
    A Brave Mom of 3 lives every day knowing her baby will soon pass away. PLEASE Click to read her story and vote!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    81 (96%)

great!! where did u get all those old dutch coupons from?

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessM View Post
    great!! where did u get all those old dutch coupons from?
    They came from On the Go Magazine in Ontario. You gotta trade for them here in Alberta.
    Please Help My Friends Neice Win Wal-Mart's "Mom of the Year" to win $100,000 for "The Canuck Childrens Hospice"
    A Brave Mom of 3 lives every day knowing her baby will soon pass away. PLEASE Click to read her story and vote!

Trading Score
    141 (100%)

Are you able to get more than one free MnMs per transaction, and do you need a coupon or does it automatically come off?
    *****Don't you wish you were earning free gifts and rewards too?*****
    Join me at SWAGBUCKS and you could earn $450 a year just like me AND ALSO
    Register with iRazoo where I have earned $135 in amazon gc's in under 4 months

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    302 (100%)

Wow, I can't even get one of those Old Dutch coupons let alone enough to buy 20 bags of chips a day for multiple days.

Good for you.
    calee likes this.
    RLF Honey Bunches of Oats $1.00

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by luvfreestuff View Post
    Are you able to get more than one free MnMs per transaction, and do you need a coupon or does it automatically come off?
    You can get as many bags of M&M's as you have chips ( x5 ) so if you buy 5 bags of chips, you get 1 bag free, if you buy 20 bags, you get 4. You don't need a coupon, it comes off automatically at the till. My husband went and did the chip run yesterday, he had 20 bags of chips & 4 pouches of M&M's for $2 ( tax ). He said there was a lady behind him who was just amazed at him lol. My cute little couponer.
    Rika likes this.

Rocky! Rocky! Rah Rah Rah c_mcarthur's Avatar
    Trading Score
    102 (100%)

lol woah thats a lot of junk food.
    Good thinking tho dont you just love it when using coupons gives u x2 the freebies? :D
    ssbean likes this.

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by c_mcarthur View Post
    lol woah thats a lot of junk food.
    Good thinking tho dont you just love it when using coupons gives u x2 the freebies? :D
    Its actually 3x's the freebies!!! free chips, free candy, free movies!!! Not to mention club sobeys points!! My husband works away for a month at a time and it's him and his 4 co-workers live there in a remote location ( all who happen to be his best friends as well ) so 5 men can go through a lot of chips!! I will be keeping some for my kids stockings as well as giving some to friends for their kids stockings. Loving this deal!!
    Last edited by JennyFromTheRock; Thu, Sep 6th, 2012 at 10:15 AM.
    ssbean and young-one19 like this.

Rocky! Rocky! Rah Rah Rah c_mcarthur's Avatar
    Trading Score
    102 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by JennyFromTheRock View Post
    Its actually 3x's the freebies!!! free chips, free candy, free movies!!! Not to mention club sobeys points!! My husband works away for a month at a time and it's him and his 4 co-workers live there in a remote location ( all who happen to be his best friends as well ) so 5 men can go through a lot of chips!! I will be keeping some for my kids stockings as well as giving some to friends for their kids stockings. Loving this deal!!
    LOL good thing.
    I wouldnt be able to keep that many bags of chips at my place. My bf would eat them like they were going out of style.
    to put it in perspective, we usually buy 4 bags of chips every 2 weeks we go grocery shopping, within the first 3 days they're gone!
    ssbean likes this.

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by c_mcarthur View Post
    LOL good thing.
    I wouldnt be able to keep that many bags of chips at my place. My bf would eat them like they were going out of style.
    to put it in perspective, we usually buy 4 bags of chips every 2 weeks we go grocery shopping, within the first 3 days they're gone!
    Yeah chips can go quickly for people who like them. I picked up 30 bags with the last batch of coupons earlier this summer. My husband took 10 bags up north with him, and there are still 17 bags of those left.

On the other hand, I used 30 coupons in Newfoundland for my mom and dad, and all those chips were gone in less than 2 months. Mom and Dad are old school.... no carb counting for them... they love their chips!! lol!
    ssbean likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    442 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by JennyFromTheRock View Post
    You can get as many bags of M&M's as you have chips ( x5 ) so if you buy 5 bags of chips, you get 1 bag free, if you buy 20 bags, you get 4. You don't need a coupon, it comes off automatically at the till. My husband went and did the chip run yesterday, he had 20 bags of chips & 4 pouches of M&M's for $2 ( tax ). He said there was a lady behind him who was just amazed at him lol. My cute little couponer.

Just incase you didn't know you should of got 5 bags of M&M's as it is b4chips get 1 bag free. So as long as you buy 20 bags of chips they will give you 5 bags of candy free
    thriftygranny likes this.

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ColleenMGorecki View Post
    Just incase you didn't know you should of got 5 bags of M&M's as it is b4chips get 1 bag free. So as long as you buy 20 bags of chips they will give you 5 bags of candy free

No, Its 1 free bag of M&M's per 5 Chips.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    442 (100%)

Our's is b4g1 in SK
    thriftygranny likes this.

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ColleenMGorecki View Post
    Our's is b4g1 in SK
    I just looked in the SK Sobeys flyer on their website and don't even see old dutch at all. There is a coupon from Save on foods for free M&M's with every 4 bags of old dutch. But this isnt a coupon, its flyer deal.
    Last edited by JennyFromTheRock; Thu, Sep 6th, 2012 at 01:18 PM.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    36 (100%)

Awesome wtg!!! How do you get the chip coupons? I would love some of those.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information