User Tag List

Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast
Like Tree264Likes

Thread: SDM Live Fabulous Specials ???

Trading Score
    83 (100%)

Wow, I really hope there are some left for me otherwise I will be so upset I shared this deal! LOL.
    redfox, Natalka and thriftygranny like this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Any lovely SCers out there that can verify that the same deal still works today, and that Shoppers didn't suddenly stop? I'd like to get 12 to recoup the points I want to redeem.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Still works today. Got pretty much the last 16 bars of my store.
    luckbealady likes this.

Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Amazing. 24 bars, 48,000 points. What to do with all this chocolate! Thinking somehow giveaways for my wedding.
    ange410 likes this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

So stoked, I got 24 bars, 3 bottles of water and a plastic bag for 25,000 points and $7.65. Made 48,000 points so I'm 23,000 points ahead of where I was this morning.
    sdddmd likes this.

My Tangerine Key is:39626323S1

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by r0c0upons View Post
    how are you able to get so many bonus points back when the promotion is limited to one per transaction? i'd just like to know how to do this!
    The 8,000 Bonus Points show up automatically when you buy 4 bars worth $ 8.00 in total.

You don't need a coupon or anyting for that.

Also you can buy more than 4 in one single transaction , as long as they are multiples of 4 like 12, 20 , 40 etc , you will get 8,000 BP for each and every set of 4 . So buying 20 bars in one single transaction, gets you 40,000 BP !!

You need not even buy these bars from out of pockrt , even if you redeem your pts and buys these bars, you still get the BP !

Right now during the bonus redemption , the value for redeeming uour points is really high , so you actually make money on this deal as you end up getting more pts than before + the free chocolate
    r0c0upons likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by blacksparklz View Post
    Will you receive the 8000 bonus points if you redeem 8000 points worth $10 for the kraft promotion. This could be the gift that keeps on giving.
    Yes , you even get BP for redeeming your existing pts and buying the products mentioned in multipes of 4 !

You don't have to buy them from your pockrt , you can just use your existing pts to buy them. also the BP you get , you can turnaround and use them to buy more of the same stuff , as the BP are instantaneous and show up on your receipt !

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by uanoor View Post
    Do we need any coupon or it will add automatically.
    No cpn needed nd they are added automatically on your receipt and show up immediately.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    The crackers are often on sale too
    What's the sale price of the Ritz crackers ?

I don't really need the chocolates , but I need and go through the crackers a lot

Are they reasonably priced ?

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mutchdutch View Post
    So, you're saying that you can get 8,000pts. more than once - as long as you buy the 4 required items in seperate transactions?
    Yes !

Plus no need to do seperate transaction , you can do multiples of 4x on the same transaction i.e single receipt and you will get 8,000 pts for each and every set of 4x , on the same single transaction/receipt.

You even get the BP if you redeem your pts to buy them , so no need to spend cash to buy them , just redeem your pts to buy them.

Right now for Bonus Redemption you can get 50 bucks for just 25,000 pts , which can be used to buy 24 bars , which gives you 48,000 BP !

So you are ahead 23,000 pts after the redemption plus have 24 free chocolate bars !

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by CurEuS View Post
    Attachment 136260 Well I tried it and it works. It is a totally legit hack and now I have lots of chocolates to put in my gift baskets for shelters or other people in need.
    Buy 112 Chocolate Bars
    Redeem 95,000 Points
    Out of pocket......... about $30

EARN 224,000 Points
    worth $440.00 on mega redemption days or tomorrow!

Most stores I went to were completely sold out. I went to a little one in a strip plaza and asked if it was ok to buy 112.
    The cashier said they still make money so it's fine. They were on sale recently for $1.00 each. There were LOADS left when I was done.
    Cool , great to see the pics of the bars so you know what you are looking for ..looks like dark chocolate is included too.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by canadablue View Post
    Amazing. 24 bars, 48,000 points. What to do with all this chocolate! Thinking somehow giveaways for my wedding.
    Fantastic idea!! And you can make your own candy wrappers for them or order some from a place like this:
    http://www.whimsywraps.com/wedding.asp
    I know that the Cadbury bars don't have foil/paper wrappers but apparently you can order the light foil sheets and the paper wrappers. With a little patience (ok, a lot, lol) you could have FABULOUS wedding favours!
    Some people's heroes wear capes...mine wear combat boots.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeniana View Post
    Thanks so much for sharing this great deal I did two $50 redemptions today and got 24 bars the first time and 20 the second. Also got some paper towels and other snacks

I only had just under 23000 points before I started but my mom lent me some points so I could do the $50

I spent 50000 points but earned 88000, so overall I gained 38000 points. I spent $6.49 OOP the first time (darn tax) and $10.69 the second (grabbed an impulse buy at the register, subtotal was $53.71 ). I might do the $110 redemption tomorrow but I'm not sure yet, but I will do another $50 for sure!

Every niece and nephew is getting a chocolate bar (or 5, lol!) in their stockings this year! So many great flavours
    Good to see the pics of the bars ..

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by canadablue View Post
    I was thinking of doing some homemade truffles with the pure chocolate bars.

We are giving these away in baskets are Christmas, for a few different reasons we are tight on money this year so we are looking to do home made/inexpensive things. A gift basket with some of these chocolate bars, some stride gum and some other homemade goodies will be gifts for almost everyone on my list this year.

Trading Score
    523 (100%)

I did the promo again today no problem and got 20 more bars (redeeming 25000 points for $50, and got some pop and boxes of tissues). If the main chocolate shelf is empty, try the aisle with "feminine protection" - there was a cardboard display of Dairy Milk bars there in one of the stores I went to I thought that was quite hilarious!

If anyone in Windsor is interested in doing this promo, the one on Walker had 30+ bars left when I was there an hour ago, both in the main aisle and the feminine aisle. Pillette and Wyandotte, Pillette and Lauzon and Westminster didn't have many left yesterday.

I know I sound like a hoarder, but I bought some at 4 different Shoppers and there are at least 5 more SDMs in Windsor, so it's not like I deprived the whole city of chocolate (just some of the east end!)

Plus it was worth it because I got a PS3 today They wouldn't give me the $50 GC on top of the 95000 point/$220 bonus redemption - they had a letter from head office saying it wasn't allowed. But I am going to call head office tomorrow to ask about it, because I don't see anything in the ad saying the offers can't be combined.
    ~ Trade List ~ Let's Trade! ~ Wish List ~
    I'm looking for these coupons (and more )
    Purina Cat Chow/Friskies ~ El Monteray ~ Blue Buffalo cans
    Maxx Scoop ~ Fresh Express ~ Cheemo

Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread Information