User Tag List

Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
Like Tree264Likes

Thread: SDM Live Fabulous Specials ???

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

I heard they are pulling the promo when i went to another shoppers and tried to redeem my 25000 points for 24 chocolate bars they told me the promo was being removed, and That I can not redeem points to get bonus offers such a sad sad day watching everyone get so many points and free stuff Calgary BLOWS

Trading Score
    132 (100%)

Are you sure you got the bonus points for the Ritz Bits Sandwiches. The small print for the deal says "Ritz Crackers 225g" but yours seem to be 200 g. I am only asking because I was going to stock up too but I realized that I would not get any bonus points for them.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sbabytears View Post
    I heard they are pulling the promo when i went to another shoppers and tried to redeem my 25000 points for 24 chocolate bars they told me the promo was being removed, and That I can not redeem points to get bonus offers such a sad sad day watching everyone get so many points and free stuff Calgary BLOWS
    Seems strange that they pulled it now. If they wanted to stop it, they should have done it this morning. Or tomorrow. Midday to near the end of the day just seems like a weird time to stop it.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Bargain Seeker View Post
    Are you sure you got the bonus points for the Ritz Bits Sandwiches. The small print for the deal says "Ritz Crackers 225g" but yours seem to be 200 g. I am only asking because I was going to stock up too but I realized that I would not get any bonus points for them.
    yes i got it on the peanut butter ritz, on the cheese ones, on the original and the less sodium. they also had the sign under those products under the shelf(buy 4 get 8000 points) i proof it with a picture. i will make one now.

Name:  2012-09-09 15.20.04.jpg
Views: 636
Size:  192.7 KB
    Name:  2012-09-09 15.26.30.jpg
Views: 649
Size:  337.7 KB
    Name:  2012-09-09 15.26.47.jpg
Views: 627
Size:  263.0 KB
    Name:  2012-09-09 15.26.59.jpg
Views: 645
Size:  258.6 KB
    Name:  2012-09-09 15.26.15.jpg
Views: 675
Size:  357.2 KB
    Last edited by Bubbelinchen; Sun, Sep 9th, 2012 at 05:33 PM.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sbabytears View Post
    They are lying , I just redeemed 25,000points = $ 50 for 12 bars and some other stuff like bread , milk , cereals , trail mix ..and got BP ..24,000 for the bars !

This was just 30 mins back , so around 5.00 pm ET so maybe 3.00 pm your time ( Calgary )

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by luckbealady View Post
    Seems strange that they pulled it now. If they wanted to stop it, they should have done it this morning. Or tomorrow. Midday to near the end of the day just seems like a weird time to stop it.
    I think they lied to her , as I just redeemed for them literally half an hour back like 5.00 pm EST

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tjthemanto View Post
    I think they lied to her , as I just redeemed for them literally half an hour back like 5.00 pm EST
    Good to know! I'm done with redemption now (I do NOT want any more chocolate bars, 48 is quite enough!) but I'm trying to coach my sister in law and I'd feel terrible if she bought what I told her and it didn't work out.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SweetDesigns View Post
    My daughter was refused the transaction. She had 26 Cadbury bars, 2/$4, buy 4 get 8000 Optimum points. She went to the register, when it was run thru, she said she would like to redeem for $50. The cashier said, "You can't get bonus points and redeem." And refused to do the transaction. This was my daughter 's first redemption and she is furious. I had done the same transaction successfully around noon today at the same store. Arthur Street store in rThunder Bay.
    She should complain to the HO . There is no such rule ! The cashier is making up her own rules !

Did she ask for a manager or something , when the cashier refused to do the transaction .

You ALWAYS get BP when you redeem pts to buy the product with BP on them. This is not limited to the chocolate bars , even before for other products you used to get BP when doing redemptions !

I have bought chips , vitamins etc which had BP on them before by redeeming my existing pts and always got the BP after redemption

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Just out of curiosity, did anyone else get pin cards even though they spent less than $10 after redemption? I got 2 when I was out today, but didn't get 1 yesterday, and I spent about the same amount at each store (around $6 after redemption).

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    597 (100%)

i did a $110 redemption mid-aftetnoon and wasn't sure about geting multiple 8000 sdm bonus on chocolate bars so i got mainly groceries, after reading this i decided to do another redemption and got about 40 bars, 4 tassimos and afew groceries and got about 80,0000 sdm first one got 10,000sdm. so got 90,000 in total, almost all the points i spent!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

I hope the Ritz crackers go on sale for $ 1.99 next week ..lol..

I will maybe buy 20 of them ..not a lot but enough for me.

Even the bars , I only bought 24 as that's all I need . All 24 are the dark chocolate ones. My SDM had literally tons in stock , so I could have bought more , but I didn't as I didn't want to buy just for the sake of it.

I am happy with my 24 bars
    torontogal12 likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by luckbealady View Post
    Just out of curiosity, did anyone else get pin cards even though they spent less than $10 after redemption? I got 2 when I was out today, but didn't get 1 yesterday, and I spent about the same amount at each store (around $6 after redemption).
    I never got any PIN cards for the 2 redemptions I did today .

Another transaction , I actually paid ( no redemption ) ..around 25 bucks , didn't get a card there either.

Just forgot about it and the cashier din't offer it either.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

She should complain to the HO . There is no such rule ! The cashier is making up her own rules !

Did she ask for a manager or something , when the cashier refused to do the transaction .

You ALWAYS get BP when you redeem pts to buy the product with BP on them. This is not limited to the chocolate bars , even before for other products you used to get BP when doing redemptions !

I have bought chips , vitamins etc which had BP on them before by redeeming my existing pts and always got the BP after redemption

Well, the small print does say:
    "Not to be used in conjunction with any other Shoppers Optimum Points® promotions or offers. See cashier for details."

Though this is not usually enforced.. if the cash register allows it, it's ok.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I never got any PIN cards for the 2 redemptions I did today .

Another transaction , I actually paid ( no redemption ) ..around 25 bucks , didn't get a card there either.

Just forgot about it and the cashier din't offer it either.
    When I didn't get one yesterday I figured it was just because I didn't actually spend $10. Then the 2 stores I went to today they handed them to me as soon as my total came up, before redemption.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

where i can find the list of products included in this promo
    thanks

Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Thread Information