User Tag List

Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast
Like Tree264Likes

Thread: SDM Live Fabulous Specials ???

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

You probably wouldn't find any at this hour anyway. I was at a huge SDM at noonish and I wanted to get 8 bars. I managed to get 4
    Quote Originally Posted by redhdlois View Post
    I'm still trying to decide whether to redeem or not to redeem lol
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

I don't know what to say except this is one of the best promos SDM has done in a long time! Nothing wrong with stocking up my PMS stash with chocolate. Have only done one set so far but maybe others need a PMS stash too...just a thought LOL!
    Natalka, peachies, Granger and 1 others like this.
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    254 (100%)

awesome promotion, after last christmas i am using my shoppers card this year for the first time, did two $50, the shoppers in my area had tons of bars left, woohoo

can we do more than 2 redemption in one day? anyone?

my trade list and wishlist, check it out, tons of tearpads
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/365260-...ensure-canada/

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Well just got home from getting 12 bars myself, mmm. They were out of almost everything except the dark (which I prefer) and caramilk bars, so I earned 24k points, woo hoo! I was 6000 from being able to do the 95k redemption, so now I am well set! Might go back later in the week to get some more bars for gifts and donations, also whatever else they have for the deal since they are doing a food drive at work. I didn't do a redemption as there wasn't really anything else I needed to get and I didn't want to get $50 of chocolate at once... not sure why lol.

Also big thanks to this site, 3 months ago I had barely scraped together enough points for $10 which I used to get milk when my budget fell short... then I came here, learned and now I am looking at getting some great stuff at xmas time! Awesome.
    torontogal12 likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Has SDM taken back points before? because if they do take back my pints i will be -25000

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Um......I'd be out MAJOR points....... Better spend them tomorrow!
    dahliagrower likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

lol went to 3 shoppers drugmart. just came back. i spend today 100000 points(2x 25000 and 1x 50000 for LOTS OF chocolate(some over 70 bars-halloween kids will be happy),1 parfum,tooth paste(15x points,mouth rinse 15x points,milk... and gained 152340 points back. i came home with more points than i spend. wow!!!! i payed from my pocket $44.47.
    Last edited by Bubbelinchen; Sat, Sep 8th, 2012 at 07:47 PM.
    Jeniana and gvlovescoupons like this.

Trading Score
    387 (100%)

Thanks for the deal everyone! Going to hand these out for Halloween this year

A couple questions though.. is this a special price for the bars or the regular price? Does it require a coupon or is it automatically added? And lastly, do you do separate transactions or can you do multiple on one?

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Mine had lots and I guess I could have done the 112 bar thing but I'd feel a little weird about that. I did one 25000 redemption for 12 bars and other grocery items this afternoon. Then I just went and did it again. Probably should have done it all at once and received $110 rather than $100. Cashier is looking at my 16 bars, saying its a lot and all I'm thinking is about those going to the cashier with 112. Then she's asking if I'm sure I want to use my points when I can buy more stuff and get a better deal tomorrow. Firstly, I earned back the points I spent and 2nd - while I could do the big $220, it's hard to do and this flyer is crap. I did the $250 last year and I had to round it out with overpriced DVD and PS3 game, protein powder and stuff. Now hopefully the peanut butter and ritz will go on sale while this deal is on and that they don't completely revamp this after they review what happened with the chocolate bars

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

@roxybabe39 the chocolate is on sale right now for $2. you don't need a coupon, the points will be added automatic. you can do all chocolate bars in 1 purchase. means if you buy 8 bars you get 16000 points, if you buy 16 bars you get 32000 points.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by roxybabe39 View Post
    Thanks for the deal everyone! Going to hand these out for Halloween this year

A couple questions though.. is this a special price for the bars or the regular price? Does it require a coupon or is it automatically added? And lastly, do you do separate transactions or can you do multiple on one?
    They are on sale for the week 2/$4.00 (I think they are regularly around $3)

You can do it in one transaction! You need to buy 4 to get 80000. But if you buy 24 like I did (6 groups of 4) you earn 48000 points!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by slandry86 View Post
    Has SDM taken back points before? because if they do take back my pints i will be -25000
    They better not! I plan on going again tomorrow and redeeming 25000pts, buying 12 more chocolate bars for 24000pts to earn back the redemption points, and then buying whatever else I need. I will be beyond sad if they take away my points!
    slandry86 likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

They have taken back points in the past. Can't remember the details but I remember people here were VERY sour about it (as they should be). You'll probably find that thread if you look months back

Quote Originally Posted by slandry86 View Post
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

From what I've read on the other site, there was a blunder like this before, l'oreal? I don't know of it myself, but I am curious

Trading Score
    204 (100%)

Wow I wish I could make it out for this redemption! My daughter and I both aren't feeling well. And I don't drive so I'd have to hop the bus on a Sunday schedule which will take forever! Maybe tomorrow I will try if we are doing better!!

Sounds like everyone got some awesome deals!! Congrats to all!!

Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast

Thread Information