User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: Amazon.ca

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Excellent service.
    First I would like to thank them for not being a Canadian company in reality. Why ? Because their service is much better!!
    First when I needed to enquire about an order that had not arrived(Canada Post seems to have lost it) they had a section where you could click on what type of reply you wanted--call back now, 5 minutes later, email and snail . I clicked on call back now and after pressing 1 for english has a customer rep on the phone right away. Explained the problem they did some checking and have now sent me another parcel to replace the one Canada post lost.
    This thread is currently associated with: Amazon.ca & Amazon.com, Canada Post

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    87 (100%)

they do have a great customer service. i needed to complete the $25 purchase so i can avail the free shipping. i ordered something that isn't available at the moment but will be shipped once in stock. after 3 weeks, i saw that it's available but mine is still not shipped. so i sent an email asking as to when will my item be shipped since it's already available. they said that the retailer didn't mention to them that the item is already available and they gave me $5 certificate for the inconvenience.
    thecountess likes this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Fantastic!!
    thecountess likes this.

babies teach us acceptance

I GOT GAME, DO YOU? gameprogirl's Avatar
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

LOVE amazon! can't say much else about them except I have ordered 37 pages of stuff this past year and not 1 issue.

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I love Amazon to shop. It gives great services to customers and I never got any problem with their services.
    thecountess likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I agree, they really are fantastic!

I pre-ordered The Avengers for $24.99 and because I was $0.01 short I didn't get free shipping. So when I called, I explained the situation and she said there wasn't really anything she could do and suggested adding something low-cost to bump it up. We went through the site together and the only thing we could find were $2.49 bookmarks - problem is, shipping was only $1.99!

Normally I wouldn't have complained about the $2 shipping charge, but it would have brought the price of the BluRay up high enough that it would have been more worthwhile just to swing by Future Shop on my way home and get it.

Lucky for me, she was fantastically nice - asked for my e-mail and applied a $2 promo credit to my account.

Said it was kind of against policy and it was a one-time deal, but still!
    thecountess and GoddessDigi like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I've ordered a few books from Amazon.ca and never experienced a problem with the order or the arrival. It's fantastic to know they have great customer service if a problem crops up.
    thecountess likes this.

Trading Score
    63 (100%)

Love love LOVEEEEEEE Amazon. Ever since I started earning GC's from Swagbucks/Superpoints, I've spent like $600 on their site. Not one problem ever! I also got a few deals in there too.. bought a PS3 that sold for $249 everywhere else for $219. Not much of a discount, but still great to me.
    thecountess likes this.
    Join Swagbucks to start earning Amazon gift cards & Paypal $$$!
    Join Swagbucks!

Trading Score
    2 (80%)

Amazon.ca Is My Fav!! They really take care of the buyer!! Love the deals!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I just wish that they had the full selection that the .com site has. Other than that, fast service.
    thecountess likes this.
    Try out the maven box by julep And code FREEFB, and get your box for one cent:
    Use this link
    http://www.julep.com/rewardsref/index/refer/id/2287/

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

pleased to know it....i never bought anything from them but as they have the best choice and all the books i want for my little niece, i was thinking about ordering them there......so, thank you ladies for your comments
    matrix82 and thecountess like this.

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

I love Amazon.ca! The one time I had a problem was one when I bought a text book for school and it said it was available when I bought it so I fully expected it to ship out right away. Usually I get my Amazon.ca orders the next business day (which in itself is awesome!) but I got an email confirmation saying it was back ordered and would take a long time for it to even ship. I called them and the guy I spoke to was really nice and understanding and he cancelled my order and even gave me a $10 credit to be applied to my next order.
    thecountess likes this.

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

I love Amazon.ca too... I order tons of stuff from them, I'm glad they're adding more categories and if they eventually get the same amount of selection as Amazon.com I will order everything from them!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

i just had a great experience there as well!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

The shipping is really quick too. I ordered something the Monday before Christmas, it was here on Thursday.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information