User Tag List

Page 428 of 1686 FirstFirst ... 328 378 418 426 427 428 429 430 438 478 528 928 1428 ... LastLast
Results 6,406 to 6,420 of 25288
Like Tree75382Likes

Thread: Chat-A-Thon Thread

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Lasagna is almost done. I was too lazy too cook while trying to finish the laundry so I cheated and threw in a pre-made lasagna. lol. We have them about every 3 months so it was time. lol.

Off to set the table.

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Hmmmm lasagna, your makin me hungry, lol
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Hmmmm lasagna, your makin me hungry, lol

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bargain_hunter_lola View Post
    I agree!

With the 2 kids (drool and potty accidents) and DH's work clothes I thought I did a lot of laundry with about 5 loads a week. I haven't did laundry in about 3 weeks so I've done 8 loads today, 4 yesterday and I think I have maybe 4-5 more tomorrow.

I couldn't imagine doing 45 loads a month! EEEEP.

Maybe it's time for the extra capacity size? I splurged for that kind when we got the new front loaders and I love them! They do almost double what my old crappy set did.
    I have the Duet...does 20 pairs of pants at a time

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

My very sweet husband did the laundry! Yesterday he did the dishes!

Wow, I like having him home for holidays. Alas, his help is needed because of my hurt back

Son is pretty sick with a cold, hardly slept at all last night, so he's sleeping now (very unusual for him unless he has a migraine).
    So husband went to nap, too.
    Gah.
    I have supper in the oven - don't think I'll wake them up, maybe the smells will drift down the hallway.
    Olymel chicken chunks, homemade potato wedges, Caesar salad.

Bye for now.
    Have a great evening everyone!
    hollyquaiscer and coyote00 like this.

Coupon Princess sheetsofemptycanvas's Avatar
    Trading Score
    330 (99%)

Hiya peeps! Just popping in for a bit, heading out to celebrate with my best friends Hope everyone is staying safe and warm, we're under another snow storm warning Gah, I'm so over the snow already!!!
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur... happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Hope you have a wonderful night celebrating!! Cheers Sheets!

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Abby5 View Post
    I guess it is laundry day all around Did my 6 loads for the week DH does his own now-4loads and DS1 does his own 2x a month (5loads each time)
    About 45 loads a month... Which is way down from 24 loads a week!!!!
    Follwing one too many" mummy wheres.....?" whine about laundry, I showed the brood how to use the washing machine and set up a rota as to who gets to use the machine and when...

My laundry went from 10 loads a week down to 4 or 5. Whites, lights, darks, household linens and others if needed, normally blankets and duvets at the end of the season. So much less hassel and I'm prepared to throw in a swim suit or gym kit into my load if it's really needed.
    hollyquaiscer, Abby5 and coyote00 like this.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

Busy last few days with entertaining . Missed everyone and hope you all are in good health and happy. I learned a valuable lesson at our open house last night....do NOT drink fluffy marshmallow shots .

Name:  friendship-52v.jpg
Views: 169
Size:  75.4 KB

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coyote00 View Post
    I learned a valuable lesson at our open house last night....do NOT drink fluffy marshmallow shots .

Name:  friendship-52v.jpg
Views: 169
Size:  75.4 KB
    Drinking anything marshmallow generally isn't a good idea

Last edited by hollyquaiscer; Sun, Dec 30th, 2012 at 06:51 AM.
    Natalka, Lynn49, coyote00 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Morning everyone! Flea market was not to bad. I purchased this exact set, in the box. All 4 plates and cups are new. None of them has ever been used, not a single plate or cup. The box is also in mint condition. And.......I got the entire box for $5 i couldn't believe it. I found at this market that most things were priced really high, but I got lucky here!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Good morning!

Holly, those are so cool!
    My mom had a set of cut glass, where there was a little indent thingee for the cup bottom. They were oval-ish, scalloped shaped kinda. They might have been my dad's mom's, I don't know.

So, my bizarro morning so far...
    Woke up around 2 a.m. - every single inch of my skin was itchy, and I woke up scratching. Now, I've had psoriasis for 30 years, and know being itchy, believe me - I'm itchy every day - usually take a prescription antihistimine, but haven't gone back for refills, so I'm about a month without them.
    But this was beyond anything I could imagine - I thought I had bugs, or a rash, or ??? I was itchy in places you aren't supposed to scratch!
    Started crying, because it was totally overwhelming - scratched where I could, over and over, put on lotions and potions, and it would not let up.
    Luckily my son was still awake, so I sent him to SDM to get some Benadryl.
    After two hours, it eased somewhat - but now it's over four hours since it started and I'm still itchy beyond my 'normal'. Didn't eat anything odd; everything we had for supper we've had before, so it's not food related.
    I'm thinking maybe it's just my body saying it was totally out of any reserves, and it's darned tooting time to get back on that prescription! I'll go into the doc today to get it!

Anyway, it distracted me from my back trouble (til the next time I had to move), and on top of it all else, Auntie Flo has decided to make an early visit. Geez, I'm 51 - be done already! (my gynie says it's the PCOS which is confusing my body....).

So, onward and upward - the day can only get better!

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Oh Nat, what else eh? This is the last thing you needed right now. Have you been diagnosed with PCOS? Just asking because itching is typically not one of the symptoms of it. Any you're sure you didn't add anything new to your last few meals. Poor girl!

The snack set I got also has the small round groove to hold the cup in place. I think they're so cool. Great for serving snacks to guests. I couldn't turn them down at that price, and I want to use them, but since the haven't been used before, I'm having second thoughts.

I know you've been dealing with a cold/flu too, and when reading on the CDC yesterday, I found it odd that one of the symptoms of some of the new flu strains was itching.
    Natalka, Lynn49 and coyote00 like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Okay! Last day of Christmas here, relatives leaving in the morning...we're up FAR too late playing "CatchPhrase" I think it is...so much fun, but I really want things getting back to normal, ol' boring!!

Keep well, everyone...I have no idea what to make for dinner for everyone...they just want leftover turkey and leftover roast I made yesterday...like hot turkey or beef sandwiches with gravy...for company??!! Gah!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

holly, it's gotten significantly better over the past few hours; I just took the next dose of Benylin and am creaming myself every hour.

The itching is def unrelated to food or drink. And I don't have the flu (thank goodness) just some cold symptoms, which are much better.
    But it's true about the itching and viruses - as the body tries to fight it, too many histimines are sometimes released, causing itching - but there is usually a rash.

I was diagnosed with PCOS in my late 30s when things were wonky - found out it was my hormones causing troubles I was having, and all else which went along with it. Wish it would have been dxed earlier - would have had it since a teen, but it wasn't well known then - things could have been dealt with earlier...
    Last edited by Natalka; Sun, Dec 30th, 2012 at 10:55 AM.

Thread Information