User Tag List

Page 786 of 1686 FirstFirst ... 286 686 736 776 784 785 786 787 788 796 836 886 1286 ... LastLast
Results 11,776 to 11,790 of 25288
Like Tree75382Likes

Thread: Chat-A-Thon Thread

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

sorry. i was at the ensure site.. asking a little too much info for a few coupons.
    hollyquaiscer and coyote00 like this.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Sheesh, there's nothing like getting family health news by watching the national news...

Found out one of my cousins has bladder cancer, you'll see him tonight on the news. Hoping and praying that he continues to fight the good fight; he's 68.

He's got the same smile that my mom had - like her older sister, his mom. - I know that sounds kinda strange since he's a man...

Cancer sucks.
    Last edited by Natalka; Tue, Jun 11th, 2013 at 05:58 PM.
    Lynn49, hollyquaiscer and coyote00 like this.

Coupon Princess sheetsofemptycanvas's Avatar
    Trading Score
    330 (99%)

I'm so sorry to hear it, Natalka Lots of prayers being sent for your cousin!!! I agree with you... cancer sucks
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur... happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr

Trading Score
    330 (99%)

Well, things are starting to pick up at work a little bit... I've got a few clients that will just be mine (I'm a PSW doing home care, for anyone that didn't know) so that will be exciting! I've done a lot of fill ins the past few days and I told them I'm willing to take any open clients in the area. It's a lot more driving than I've ever done but I get paid for travel time and mileage. I'm really liking it so far
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur... happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

At least things are picking up, probably takes a few weeks to pull the people who have been filling in off those clients etc
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Real life sucks...that is all!

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Penguin View Post
    Real life sucks...that is all!
    yes it does
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by hollyquaiscer View Post
    Lynn, was the weather good for you when you were camping? And....did Jack stay in your trailer or his own. I'm curious because I know Ryder, he would have chosen to be in the new trailer. It's like a new adventure for the little ones, even if they have been to that campground before. Ryder is sooooo excited about going away for the entire month. The campground has a heated pool (no lake) so we plan on doing lots of swimming. It will be great exercise for me and Ryder is like a fish. So, I imagine we will be at the pool almost every day. I checked and there are several events going on there during July too, so we'll have lots to keep us busy during the week when there is just the 2 of us. 2 of my other grandchildren are coming the third week in July to spend 8 days with me too, so that will be fun. I'm getting dh to bring our bikes and there are some great bike paths through the woods to keep us busy too. I just hope the weather if fabulous for July. When are you guy's going out again? Soooo, tell us, what did you think of the new trailer. All the conveniences of home plus the fantastic view, you can't beat that can you.
    Hi, Holly....nice to see you not on here your first evening at home...that means your resting!! Yay, YOU!!

The weather was partly sun/cloud so it never really got hot, although I did have the air-conditioner on so it wasn't uncomfortable. Our grandson slept in his own trailer because he can tuck into his bottom bunk with his ipad and watch movies or play games, or hop on his Mom and Dad's big bed and watch his DVDs. Yes, yes....so much for 'roughing' it, lol!!
    I had to be back here early Sunday morning for a planning meeting with a couple (did you read the Reading they chose that I posted in the dog thread? ....and it was THE most gorgeous day!! The kids returned around dinner time after spending most of the day at the beach, with 'the boys' swimming...and our grandson jumping off the little dock they have for kids.

Our next camping days will be on the 18th and 19th at the another provincial park, but this one has potable water, so no 1-minute showers because I'm afraid of running out of water! Provincial parks only have electricity, and the private ones have hook-ups for electricity, water and sewer. Our next one after that will be in a private park. I was sitting on the patio today in the lovely sunshine and omg, I wanted to be back at camp!! I'm NOT a camper! At least...never claimed to be one, or even want to be one, so what happens in our old age?! Are we done with city life and suddenly want the peace and quiet of the wilderness? Loved FallenPixels "glamping"...lol....I guess that pretty much sums up my idea of camping!

Oh, you're going to have such a wonderful time with Ryder and then the girls, visiting....and I'm so happy that everyone is pitching in with the housework and cooking. Housework is highly over-rated. It can be ignored for quite a while, and then...it's still there when you decide to get around to it! Quite accommodating that way.....

Rest, my Dear Friend.....don't feel obligated to respond...we'd rather get you healthy first.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Haha glamping sites are actually popping up all over the world

This is a glamping tent you can rent at a resort in BC (it is crazy expensive through)
    http://glamping.com/interior-clayoquot.html
    Name:  clayoquot-4.jpg
Views: 798
Size:  69.1 KB
    ~ ~ ~

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Wowsers, FP, it's beautiful, but crazy pricey indeed! For three nights, almost 4 to 6k per person!
    http://www.wildretreat.com/rates/

Yeah, up too early just after 2 a.m., but I did have an accidental nap for a 1/2 hour in the evening... My back hurt so I couldn't stay to watch the second hour of America's got talent, so went to bed to listen to the radio, and... fell asleep for a bit. Well, that just messes everything up!

Hope everyone has a FAB day!
    Lynn49, hollyquaiscer and coyote00 like this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

That includes massages and spa stuff but yes, crazy expensive
    hollyquaiscer and coyote00 like this.
    ~ ~ ~

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Good morning all! i'm heading to bath & body works today in search of $5 candles. Yep, big plans! lol

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Trading Score
    330 (99%)

Dude... that is my kind of camping!!!

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post

This is a glamping tent you can rent at a resort in BC (it is crazy expensive through)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Hmmm...still looks a little too rustic for me....it's purdy...but it's still a tent. An expensive tent...but a tent.

'Mornin' everyone!! Up FAR too early, but hubby's up getting ready for golf so .... I'm not tired...for now....A couple of quiches (crab, vegetarian) to do for brunch on Friday with my family who will be in from out of town for our Grandon's b'day...tortiere done for it, too...What a busy weekend...both grandson's and hubby's b'day on Saturday, then Father's Day on Sunday and DD therefore has a housefull of company all weekend.

FP, I had never heard the word "glamping" before....too cute!! Our trailer comes no where near what Holly has, but all the ameneties are probably the same...but I bet SHE has an oven. Hmph.

Have a wonderful day, everyone!!! Time for coffee..hubby's gone, Jenny crawled back under the covers and will probably sleep for another hour or so....what a pup!!!

Natalka, I wish there was more they could do for your back, Hon...what a misery that must be to keep you awake like that...
    Last edited by Lynn49; Wed, Jun 12th, 2013 at 07:05 AM.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post

That's not my type of camping - that's my type of house! Aside from the canvas walls and such...

Thread Information