User Tag List

Page 1148 of 1686 FirstFirst ... 148 648 1048 1098 1138 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1158 1198 1248 1648 ... LastLast
Results 17,206 to 17,220 of 25288
Like Tree75382Likes

Thread: Chat-A-Thon Thread

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

good morning everyone.
    another busy one.

take care folks.
    Natalka and cabmonk like this.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    39 (100%)

Good morning all

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Of course isn't always my luck. When I finally have money the flyers aren't as good to me as they have seemed last few weeks lol. I get paid this fri and will still have to buy groceries so I'll get the best deals I can.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Brother and his family went back yesterday and we are sad, house seems so quite now.
    We had so much fun when they were here. And his daughter (1 yr old) is so cute and she is so smiling.... very friendly and energetic.....oh i can go on and on and never stop talking about her...
    I am missing them A LOT.

and on top of that....no one missed me here on SC. Not even @Lynn49 or @walkonby .... so heart broken right now..

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    Brother and his family went back yesterday and we are sad, house seems so quite now.
    We had so much fun when they were here. And his daughter (1 yr old) is so cute and she is so smiling.... very friendly and energetic.....oh i can go on and on and never stop talking about her...
    I am missing them A LOT.

and on top of that....no one missed me here on SC. Not even @Lynn49 or @walkonby .... so heart broken right now..
    hey you!! I KNEW you had company! Of course we missed you, c,mon. I thought with your brother and the garden stuff you had your hands full. So glad you are back amira! Your smiling niece sounds adorable! Glad it was such a wonderful family visit with them.
    Natalka, amira84 and toronto166 like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Stifler
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by cabmonk View Post
    Of course isn't always my luck. When I finally have money the flyers aren't as good to me as they have seemed last few weeks lol. I get paid this fri and will still have to buy groceries so I'll get the best deals I can.
    Don't you just hate that....so frustrating. I hate going back just to pick up an item that becomes on sale...

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

pfftt
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    hey you!! I KNEW you had company! Of course we missed you, c,mon. I thought with your brother and the garden stuff you had your hands full. So glad you are back amira! Your smiling niece sounds adorable! Glad it was such a wonderful family visit with them.

Thank you so much walkonby for your nice words. You really lift up my mood.
    Natalka, walkonby and danger_dan like this.

Canadian Genius LuvToUseCoupons's Avatar
    Trading Score
    311 (100%)

Hi all,
    March break was good, then I started getting sick Friday night, now I have one of the worst sinus infection ever, so staying in bed a lot.
    Hope everyone is doing great! Take care all.
    Lynn49 and amira84 like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I am missing them A LOT.

and on top of that....no one missed me here on SC. Not even @Lynn49 or @walkonby.... so heart broken right now..

LOL!!! I've probably been gone as long as you have, so no...didn't miss you at all!! hahaha!!! Times can get so busy, some days I just parachute in for a quick landing, make a comment or two and fly off again...You're a lovely member of this chat-room, Amira and fit in here beautifully...Sounds like you had a lovely visit with your brother and his family...now relax and plan that garden we're all anxious to see again! Jeepers, I can't even find mine under all the snow we still have!!!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    LOL!!! I've probably been gone as long as you have, so no...didn't miss you at all!! hahaha!!! Times can get so busy, some days I just parachute in for a quick landing, make a comment or two and fly off again...You're a lovely member of this chat-room, Amira and fit in here beautifully...Sounds like you had a lovely visit with your brother and his family...now relax and plan that garden we're all anxious to see again! Jeepers, I can't even find mine under all the snow we still have!!!

Awwwwww..... you didn't try to make me feel better.....but that's okay. We have our beautiful weather, flowers, grass and gardens to make us feel all happy and springy!
    Garden is going very slow like a turtle. But atleast we are making progress. Gosh, sometimes it gets very hard to take time from our day to get smaller things done!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Awwwwww..... you didn't try to make me feel better.....but that's okay. We have our beautiful weather, flowers, grass and gardens to make us feel all happy and springy!
    Garden is going very slow like a turtle. But atleast we are making progress. Gosh, sometimes it gets very hard to take time from our day to get smaller things done!
    I leave all that schmaltzy stuff to Walks...she's the weird little mushball here...or...just weird. Actually. You didn't hear me say that, Walks!

Well, with two little ones, I can well imagine where your time goes! Our kids were 19 months apart, and I don't think I drew a full breath for years! Gardens were left for my hubby to make and care for...we just ate their offerings...

Take good care, Hon, and decompress from entertaining, if you can find some time for yourself....
    walkonby likes this.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

please tell me i'm not the only one out there who watches married at first sight
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by LuvToUseCoupons View Post
    Hi all,
    March break was good, then I started getting sick Friday night, now I have one of the worst sinus infection ever, so staying in bed a lot.
    Hope everyone is doing great! Take care all.
    Hoping you are well soon -

Good morning, everyone!

Bad start to the morning for me, that darned well better improve!

Lynn49 and LuvToUseCoupons like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Hope you feel better soon LTUC.
    Hi Nat. Hope your day does indeed get better

Quiet start to the day right now...better get some work done before things start to pick up.

Have a great day everyone!
    Lynn49 and LuvToUseCoupons like this.
    DANGER

Thread Information