User Tag List

Page 1247 of 1686 FirstFirst ... 247 747 1147 1197 1237 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1257 1297 1347 ... LastLast
Results 18,691 to 18,705 of 25288
Like Tree75382Likes

Thread: Chat-A-Thon Thread

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Gooooooooood Morning everyone
    22hicks, avoncallingu and dededi like this.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning!!

I wanted to cancel my physio appt today so that we could get an earlier start to camp, but hubby said noooooo...it's too important and you have questions, so we'll go. Spoil-sport. So we'll head out after my 1pm appt, which I'll keep short.

Gorgeous day here, although our DD couldn't get to one of her other banks because there were road-closures all around Vale this morning because of a yellow-cloud gas leak from their smelter. So she canceled her appointments, and is doing last-minute running around before she picks their little guy up for camp today. Her hubby will be there tomorrow after work. The roads finally opened, thank goodness, because those are the 2 highways we can take go camp!!!

I want to give Jenny a bath, but oh, she's curled up in a circle in her little bed here and there's something so comforting about watching a pup sleep, I hate to disturb her. She doesn't really need one...doxie's have no smell to them...but I thought she'd enjoy being freshened up. Not enjoy the actual bath...just the after part: being freshened up.

Here's hoping you all have a lovely, sunny weekend!!!! Take good care!!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Hate to be Captain Obvious, but I think your DH was/is right Lynn. I'm glad you're going to your physio-appointment.
    Have fun camping this weekend!

DANGER

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by danger_dan View Post
    Hate to be Captain Obvious, but I think your DH was/is right Lynn. I'm glad you're going to your physio-appointment.
    Have fun camping this weekend!

Oh, I know, Dan...you're both right, but geez....I'm getting so much better faster...I even went shopping with my hubby yesterday without my cane! I just wanted to look normal again.... I still have to take a pain reliever before attempting anything so athletic as that, haha, but it worked! Except when leaving the RCSS and the pavement slopes onto the roadway...too steep for me and I end up going at a clip if I don't hang onto my hubby...lol!!
    Lately my therapist just assesses my progress from the exercises I have to do at home, and I'm pretty much good to go...if I decide I don't want to have that electrode thingy attached to my thigh for 20 minutes or so..I just want to get to camp!!!!

But thanks, Captain Obvious...I'll go.....but I don't have to like it...

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Good morning every1.
    Had an early start; already finished @ the dentist. A couple of cavities filled, and another appt yet to go to repair a cap.
    I have another appt @ 11:00, so I'll have to catch up later.
    Wishing you a wonderful day. See you all later.

Lynn, have a great w/end @ your camp.

Name:  thursday_frog.gif
Views: 90
Size:  50.9 KB

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I am in dashing mode today. An early start saw me doing my usual morning routine......all the necessary pet care ( litter! ugh! ) and today replenishing up both cats and dogs dry food containers in the kitchen from the stock piled bags. A blob or two of wet foods added to their dry meal this a.m. as a treat today for both the feline and the pooches and then all their water dishes cleaned and filled. Yes boys I am taking you for your walk before I even have a coffee!
    Once I was back in the house......relax guys..... I AM getting you both a treat for doing a poopy! I would love a reward for that every time I go!! ha ha
    Then it is fishies wake up! sprinkle, sprinkle..... here is your disgusting smelling food flakes!

Then I started removing the skins from the frozen solid tomatoes just as the guys were coming in from work. ( Still made no coffee or tea yet ) Some of the tomatoes did not freeze? Weird after all that time, so I placed those ones back in to get rock hard. After the Jays WIN their afternoon game today! ( Yes they will sweep the A's!! ) I will get to making all those tomatoes into sauce ( doing the the boiling water method to process them in jars as preserves )
    That is about it!
    Oh and DS made me some lovely over easy eggs and a coffee while I was skinning the tomatoes! I might keep him around a bit longer! ha ha
    @Lynn49 hope you enjoy the camping once again! Hi @danger_dan !! @avoncallinu, good luck on your restrictive diet ( it WILL make the world of difference!, I know I've experienced it, need a good swift kick to get me back to that ), @22hicks here we go again with the Jays game this aft!!
    I'll be listening on the Fan 590 for the first part, driving DD to work.
    Last edited by walkonby; Thu, Aug 13th, 2015 at 11:43 AM.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Lynn, unfortunately the rain we did get was too late for most farmers and ranchers, too. This all after a dry winter.
    No one wants to say the D word, though...

My husband is working outside - he tolerates heat fine, but I worry about him because he is not good at hydrating.
    By mid-morning, my son messaged to me that he was melting... the mechanics' shop is awfully hot; they have huge fans, but it doesn't seem to help.

Nat, that's sad for the farmers.
    And I totally understand how worried you must be about your hubby. I would be too.
    Tell him all of us here want him to take care, drink lots, and look after himself, for you & the family.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post
    Hello folks!
    What a busy week we've had!
    Our weather has been lovely. Dr.'s appointments Tues., Wed., Thurs. - 2 trips to States - some nice deals - Wedding Rehearsal on Friday afternoon and Saturday - out of town. Our dogs are picketting by the door! Saying "Unfair Treatment - Stay home!"
    We did decide to skip a free movie tonight so we could keep them company.

Both DH and I have to go on a restrictive diet to try to set our systems right. I have to read the e-mail about withdrawing things from our diet.

Going to go and do that. Have a good Thursday tomorrow!

And I thought I kept busy, wow, you're exhausting me, but it does sound like you've had a pretty good week.
    Good luck with that diet.
    avoncallingu, Lynn49 and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Hey, my dear Friend!!

You're right: no drop-kicking, lol....

Boy oh boy, I sure hope those uber restrictive diets work for you and your hubby!! It's so easy, it seems, over the years, to feel out of alignment...like we need a tune-up. I've been there and actually, I'm back on my diet because although being "good to myself with comfort foods" is awfully nice, it's also a temporary feeling which just can't replace the feeling of wellness I have when I'm behaving myself and eating well. And losing the weight I put on being horizontal then sedentary this past year. All the best to you two!!!

Time for sleep...I hope my meditation tonight brings me the kind of sleep I had last night! And the lovely dreams...which I really should write down because in spite of the fact that I can convince myself that I'll remember them, I typically don't. They disappear either immediately or very soon after I wake up. Some, however, like the one this morning I doubt I'll forget...every have those super vivid dreams?

So sweet dreams, everyone!! Hicks...awsome for the Jays! It's going to continue to be a great season for them!!!!

Off to camp tomorrow after my physio appointment, so have a lovely weekend, everyone!! Stay safe and take time to be still and smell the roses...or whatever smells nice and sniffy where you live!
    I hope your physio appt cures you of the temptation to "drop kick" - anything. lol
    Those extreme dreams that stay with you, usually mean something, so they say. The ones that are gone, virtually as soon as you wake up, don't mean a thing, they're just dreams.
    I hope last night was as peaceful as the previous night.
    Have a wonderful w/end.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

​Yeah for your hubby Lynn !!! Glad you listened to him, and are going to your appt. The camp will be there when you're done, and look @ how much better you are. Don't mess with a good thing.
    avoncallingu, Lynn49 and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Every1 ready for the Jays game ? It's going to start in about 15 minutes.

Name:  th.jpeg
Views: 117
Size:  11.5 KB

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 22hicks View Post

Lol...Hicks, you and Walks and your Jays games!! I think we'll be able to catch it somewhere on Sirius XM while we're driving...we'll have to check that out!! As for that dream, Hicks....I've been taught how to interpret dreams (everyone and everything in your dreams are YOU), but this one has me baffled!! What's a Samurai warrior walking up a snow-covered mountain while a pagoda is forming out of wood have to do with me?!! But so vivid and so beautiful and ethereal.......

Walks....time to sit! Stay! Good girl!!

Okay! Off to physio...hubby's going to walk Jenny around Science North until I phone him that I'm done, then it's off to camp!!

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!!

Still keeping the faith SillyLoocie's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 22hicks View Post
    Kevin Pillar...WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!??

Thank you Sanchez!
    Last edited by danger_dan; Thu, Aug 13th, 2015 at 02:44 PM.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

They Won, They Won !!!!!!!

Thread Information