User Tag List

Page 1274 of 1686 FirstFirst ... 274 774 1174 1224 1264 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1284 1324 1374 ... LastLast
Results 19,096 to 19,110 of 25288
Like Tree75382Likes

Thread: Chat-A-Thon Thread

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Nice treat @walkonby .
    I'm off too. Going to order my new glasses. Hate this part. How can you see how the frames look
    without your glasses on.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Happy game day everyone, doesn't take much to make me happy!!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 22hicks View Post
    Nice treat @walkonby .
    I'm off too. Going to order my new glasses. Hate this part. How can you see how the frames look
    without your glasses on.
    I know, that's the worst - having to go up to the mirror close enough so your nose touches it!

Well, I feel better after having a few hours of sleep. The first hour had two awful nightmares, gah - woke up screaming with the second one. - this bad man after me!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by 22hicks View Post
    Nice treat @walkonby.
    without your glasses on.
    I often say that someone should make a mirror you can key your Rx into and BAM you can see clearly to choose. The optician helped me pick out my glasses. I'd never have thought to have a bold colour but she told me that what I was looking at were bland choices. I'm glad I listened to her.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by padyofurniture View Post
    I often say that someone should make a mirror you can key your Rx into and BAM you can see clearly to choose. The optician helped me pick out my glasses. I'd never have thought to have a bold colour but she told me that what I was looking at were bland choices. I'm glad I listened to her.

I like the glasses in your Avatar.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by padyofurniture View Post

What a great idea. You could make a mint. Then we could all say we knew you when.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was thinking you could get the circus involved because their hall of mirrors might do the trick lol

When I was in school, I remember having my boyfriend's glasses on... I crossed my eyes and could see straight. Not quite bottlecap, but a few steps down.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  monkey-coffee.jpg
Views: 110
Size:  44.1 KB Happy Saturday everyone.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Name:  h6466E2F3.jpg
Views: 93
Size:  51.9 KB

Good morning every1. Looks like a nice day.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

​5 - 0 for the Jays after the 1st inning.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Hiya, Happy Caturday!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I'm watching "The Big Miracle" - a true story where Greenpeace and volunteers fought to save a family of grey whales. A great movie, and I was a volunteer there. What wonderful memories !!!!

Name:  Unknown-2.jpeg
Views: 118
Size:  14.2 KB

Name:  images.jpeg
Views: 101
Size:  6.9 KB
    Last edited by 22hicks; Sat, Sep 26th, 2015 at 08:32 PM.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

First of all, re glasses: Lenscrafters has solved your problem!
    Finding the perfect frames
    How can you see what you look like in new frames if you’re not wearing your glasses? The answer is myLook. An associate will capture pictures of you in the frames you selected using our myLook camera application. Afterward, compare the photos side-by-side while wearing your current glasses and choose your style confidently.

Well, our DD and her 6 friends arrived at the villa, however only ONE gal's luggage arrived!
    So Air Canada said they were going to reimburse them each $1000, and get their luggage to them, which will involve an employee flying into Mexico City's airport, and driving 3 hours to their villa!!
    Wow....the luggage was checked through from Ottawa to Mexico...but was left behind in Toronto...not the most efficient!

Busy-ish day here, had our SIL and our Grandson over for dinner, and it was lovely...so we're watching a CFL game and just relaxing.

Have a lovely evening, and fun day tomorrow, everyone!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    First of all, re glasses: Lenscrafters has solved your problem!
    Finding the perfect frames
    How can you see what you look like in new frames if you’re not wearing your glasses? The answer is myLook. An associate will capture pictures of you in the frames you selected using our myLook camera application. Afterward, compare the photos side-by-side while wearing your current glasses and choose your style confidently.

Well, our DD and her 6 friends arrived at the villa, however only ONE gal's luggage arrived!
    So Air Canada said they were going to reimburse them each $1000, and get their luggage to them, which will involve an employee flying into Mexico City's airport, and driving 3 hours to their villa!!
    Wow....the luggage was checked through from Ottawa to Mexico...but was left behind in Toronto...not the most efficient!

Busy-ish day here, had our SIL and our Grandson over for dinner, and it was lovely...so we're watching a CFL game and just relaxing.

Have a lovely evening, and fun day tomorrow, everyone!!
    Unbelievable Air Canada is being so generous. A few years ago they lost my luggage going to Punta Cana. I finally got it back 2 days later and all Air Canada vacations offered me was a $250 credit on my next vacation. My DH complained a lot when we got back but to no avail, we haven't used them since.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dededi View Post
    Unbelievable Air Canada is being so generous. A few years ago they lost my luggage going to Punta Cana. I finally got it back 2 days later and all Air Canada vacations offered me was a $250 credit on my next vacation. My DH complained a lot when we got back but to no avail, we haven't used them since.
    I know...! It seems too generous for an airline to do that..someone must have done some fast-talking on the phone. Of course, the cheques have yet to appear, lol, so until they do, I'll stay a little wary of celebrating too soon if I were them..

Thread Information