User Tag List

Page 1460 of 1686 FirstFirst ... 460 960 1360 1410 1450 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1470 1510 1560 ... LastLast
Results 21,886 to 21,900 of 25288
Like Tree75382Likes

Thread: Chat-A-Thon Thread

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Thanks, just need to take for 5 days. Nice that there was nothing else weird in blood work. I got up for few minutes and now back to bed. Glad you guys had a good Easter.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Around 3:00 a.m. a thunder and lightening show saw our larger more agile dog leap the barrier to get up to the bedrooms for some safe cuddling which left poor Rufus ( my avatar ) crying at the bottom of the stairs. Oh well I had to get up soon for a swim anyways....lol. Easter dinner was lovely yesterday, managed to eat early enough ( 1:00 p.m. ) and then we sat and relaxed/chatted tell well into the night. Finally crashed into my bed at 10:00 when company left. @cabmonk has any Dr. ever suggested that food choices can affect gout? A fellow I worked with gave up many of his favourite ( including his own cultural favourite ) foods to avoid flare ups. Hope you see some relief soon!
    Last edited by walkonby; Mon, Mar 28th, 2016 at 04:00 AM.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Good morning!

Happy Bright Monday!

Husband is home today - it's been a nice four days off for him!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Morning gang.

Happy Easter.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good morning everyone.Name:  233483-Happy-Monday-Good-Morning-Have-A-Great-Day.jpg
Views: 105
Size:  12.6 KB

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

btw, I am just curious if anyone watched the video I posted Friday, the one with the link from FB? - the reason is, just wondering if it was watchable with that kind of link - I'm not always sure how these FB things work, and I couldn't ever figure out how to embed one from there.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    103 (100%)

Hope everyone had a nice Easter weekend. We had a lovely dinner
    yesterday, also at 1:00 pm, much easier time for everyone, including
    the little ones...lots of sweet cuddle time for me!

Walks, our thunder and lightening started at 1:30 am, and the agitation
    in my little doggie lasted for a long time. He's inconsolable, can't even hold him.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

@walkonby yeah definitely I know it's often my food choices that affect it. It's also hereditary and my dad had it. I can try my hardest not to eat anything that affects gout but it still creeps up on me. Also soy beans are no good for gout. So if I ever eat vegan lunch meats or burgers it's not good either. I have a whole list I try to follow.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    btw, I am just curious if anyone watched the video I posted Friday, the one with the link from FB? - the reason is, just wondering if it was watchable with that kind of link - I'm not always sure how these FB things work, and I couldn't ever figure out how to embed one from there.
    @Natalka when i click on the link it goes to their facebook page not straight to the video.

Still keeping the faith SillyLoocie's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Name:  Today is a good day.jpg
Views: 126
Size:  63.1 KB

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Yay to Loocie!

Update on doggie : He is eating and the vet said that the wet food will keep him hydrated and to add a little extra water. I am able to get him to eat his pill "meatball " and AT LAST he took a drink from his bowl.

Dh is having a bit of a down day. He's sleeping right now. His sister and Beau and their new Bichon-Poodle puppy are coming over in a while for an "intro" visit. Our doggie isn't always the gracious host so I hope that goes well.

Dh's mum is being moved out of her room at the nursing home for a week while they do renovations. I can't imagine that this will be easy for her. She gets very confused as it is.

Tomorrow my friend and her husband are coming up from K-W to visit and are bringing supper. We are so blessed with good friends - including all of you.

We had very unsettled weather overnight with lighting and thunder too. There is a flood watch as all this water heads downstream in the Thames on it's way to Lake St. Clair.

I made the prime rib roast last night for supper with tutelage from dh who is the expert. "New" potatoes, carrots and corn rounded out the meal. DB came over for the Easter meal ando then we went to visit our parents ' grave and change the "saddle " to a more "Spring " theme. DB was hoping that a bird might even make a nest in the birdhouse that is part of the decorative saddle. Our dad loved birds.
    I even made dessert - using some frozen blueberries and an angelfood mix. It rose to tremendous proportions in the oven and then promptly collapsed like the Grand Canyon. It tasted wonderful, though.
    My dh, who has been our main chef, was gracious enough to say that it all tasted great.

I'm going to catch up on a bit of computer work until SIL & her Fiance and the puppy get here!

Let the fun begin!
    Natalka, 22hicks, Lynn49 and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cabmonk View Post
    @Natalka when i click on the link it goes to their facebook page not straight to the video.
    I know, and now she's added stuff so one would have to scroll down a lot. Thanks for checking, at least I know it gets someone to a page.
    Do you know if there is a way to link to just someone's FB video? I've tried FB's instructions to embed, and that doesn't work.
    It's not really important, just wondering.

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Hello every1.
    I have my computer back at last.

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Boy, I think it'll take me week to catch up.

A thanks to @SillyLoocie for updating every1.

@walkonby - I'm so glad you weren't hurt when that ice came flying off the truck; I hope there wasn't much damage.
    I too had a broken night's sleep last night. Jake started crying and shaking along with the thunder from about 2 till 4.Now, he's spooked by the branched banging in the wind.

And finally, before I start reading some of the posts, a belated Happy Easter to each of you. I hope you had a good day, and w/end.

Name:  images-2.jpeg
Views: 91
Size:  8.1 KB

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 22hicks View Post
    Hello every1.
    I have my computer back at last.

YAY! Hope you are doing well, and had a lovely Easter!

Thread Information