User Tag List

Page 1610 of 1686 FirstFirst ... 610 1110 1510 1560 1600 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1620 1660 ... LastLast
Results 24,136 to 24,150 of 25288
Like Tree75382Likes

Thread: Chat-A-Thon Thread

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Lynn, I'll be thinking about you! I hope they put your mind at ease. I had a laproscopic investigation of my knee done under that "twilight" stuff. Honestly, he could have chopped the thing off and I wouldn't have cared. I remember thinking, "That looks interesting!" And then I floated off to La-La land. hugs!
    SillyLoocie, 22hicks and Lynn49 like this.
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

@Lynn49 hope everything goes smoothly today!!

Well, the Police have now charged that awful guy ( Ken Pagan ) who tossed the beer can at the Orioles outfielder during the Wild Card game. I am glad.

http://news.nationalpost.com/sports/...ssing-incident
    Last edited by walkonby; Fri, Oct 7th, 2016 at 07:30 AM.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post
    I had a laproscopic investigation of my knee done under that "twilight" stuff. Honestly, he could have chopped the thing off and I wouldn't have cared. I remember thinking, "That looks interesting!" And then I floated off to La-La land. hugs!
    When I had a knee scoped, I was scared of the procedure - the orthopod told me I could watch if I wanted. Well, I said Hell NO, put me out. Well, they couldn't do that, but they gave me something to relax me and obviously make me happy because as soon as he started I guess I said I wanted to watch, so they moved the monitor so I could watch the whole procedure and I apparently made a running commentary through the whole thing - and I don't remember doing that. Drugs be crazy!
    SillyLoocie, 22hicks and Lynn49 like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Morning gang!
    Friday's finally here!
    Plans for the weekend anyone? I guess my invitation to Sunday Evening Turkey was lost in the mail...I'm looking at you @Lynn49 ...I'm even going to be in (somewhat) your area this weekend!
    Heading up north to the cottage this weekend...Time to close up the cottage (start to anyways) for the winter.
    Full car tonight though...Wife (of course), BIL, his new Girlfriend (we've met her before, but this is the first major holiday with her), meeting MIL up there (she went up last night) and FIL is already there (he's been living there since he retired in the spring, and been working on renovations to the house)

Enjoy the cooler weather fam.
    Safe drive(s) if you're on the road this weekend, OPP and Ride checks are out in full force.
    Enjoy the time with Family and Friends. Remind yourself what you have to be thankful for!
    See you all back here on Tuesday!

DANGER

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

*full disclaimer* I am whole-heartedly-100%-bird seed with my morning coffee-Born and raised Toronto Boy. I have been a Blue Jays fan since I was old enough to put on a Jays Jersey.
    Here's my critical look at last night's game:

The Jays offense was good last night. They played a well rounded game. Great pitching, Good Defense, good small ball, a couple of homers to boot. But I'm not ready to jump up, and declare the series over just yet.
    The Rangers just didn't come to the ball park to play yesterday. It felt very much like watching an extended episode of Pros vs. Joes. The Rangers were sloppy, were rattled early and often.

Estrada pitched an amazing game. You could see the disappointment on his face as Gibbons walked out to the mound, and you could see him pleasing his case to stay in the game. I do agree with the choice to pull him though, there was no point in over extending and potentially doing something that would hurt him for the rest of the Post Season. The Jays bats did well all around, with the on base percentages, hits and yard balls. Defense was solid as well.

Rangers had some sloppy defense. Granted plays like Donaldson's liner to third were bits of bad luck, but the play in Center came down to poor defense.
    Their Pitching struggled, mightily.

Let's see how today's game turns out.
    Game time 1:00 PM EST

DANGER

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

WHO are you and what have you done with OUR @danger_dan ??!!! Release him immediately!
    Dan, isn't it so sad to be closing up for the winter? Saddest drive ever, pulling away knowing we won't be seeing the place until May some time. It sounds like you're going to have a great weekend, though!!
    As for Turkey Day...you...you...didn't receive my invitation? How very odd. Well, that's CPP for you!!

Busy day, getting ready for my appointment, big rain overnight, still drizzling: pathetic fallacy. And Grandson is out there at a track meet, poor muffin, but I guess kids have fun wherever they are.
    @avoncallingu , @Natalka , that's what I'm hoping its like...la-la-land...but Nat...without the babbling part, lol...oh, goodness!!!

Must run, take care, all, enjoy your FRIDAY!!

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Happy Friday all. I hope you have a wonderful day.

Name:  images-2.jpeg
Views: 89
Size:  6.7 KB

Jays up 2 - 0.

Let's Go Jays.
    SillyLoocie and Natalka like this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Hey @danger_dan - welcome to the fold.

Well, Jays just hit back to back H.R.s, (Pilar & Carrera )now up 4 - 1 in the 5th.
    Make that 3 - E.E. hit another one.
    Last edited by 22hicks; Fri, Oct 7th, 2016 at 02:46 PM.
    SillyLoocie and walkonby like this.

Still keeping the faith SillyLoocie's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

It's going to be a quiet Thanksgiving for us. We are in the midst of family discord that I am staying the heck away from. I do not have the energy to devote to dysfunctional family politics. So, we will have a nice dinner for four. I'm going to bake a pie tomorrow. (peach? or apple?) We're going to go the spiral ham route instead of a turkey.

I'm Thankful that I am here to celebrate with my family.
    I'm Thankful that I am feeling pretty good & that it seems my treatment will continue.
    I'm Thankful that I can see out of both eyes.
    I'm Thankful that it looks like I will qualify for a new fitting & a new prosthesis.

Be kind to one another.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SillyLoocie View Post
    It's going to be a quiet Thanksgiving for us. We are in the midst of family discord that I am staying the heck away from. I do not have the energy to devote to dysfunctional family politics. So, we will have a nice dinner for four. I'm going to bake a pie tomorrow. (peach? or apple?) We're going to go the spiral ham route instead of a turkey.

I'm Thankful that I am here to celebrate with my family.
    I'm Thankful that I am feeling pretty good & that it seems my treatment will continue.
    I'm Thankful that I can see out of both eyes.
    I'm Thankful that it looks like I will qualify for a new fitting & a new prosthesis.

Be kind to one another.

@SillyLoocie , you're so right: we have the power to choose how and where to spend our emotional resources. Dinner with loved ones who are close to you is the most important thing...quality over quantity....4 is a very nice number!
    Happy Thanksgiving, Loocie!
    SillyLoocie, 22hicks and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

YAY JAYS!!!!

Can anyone tell me why Upton is in the line-up??!!! He nearly blew it for us!!!
    ON TO GAME 3 at HOME!!!
    SillyLoocie and 22hicks like this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    YAY JAYS!!!!
    Can anyone tell me why Upton is in the line-up??!!! He nearly blew it for us!!!
    ON TO GAME 3 at HOME!!!
    Supposedly for defence.
    He's better than Saunders, or so they say. But I'm not convinced.
    SillyLoocie and Lynn49 like this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Name:  two.jpg
Views: 83
Size:  52.1 KB
    SillyLoocie, Lynn49 and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Hahahahaha!!!! That's the best, @22hicks!!
    Makes me almost as happy as the conversation trump had about seducing and sexually harassing women because he's a "star" and women let him!!
    DONE LIKE DINNER!!!

3-hr pre-op, everything went well, all set for the 25th, called DH's brother who had both knees done by this doctor, and he said everything went perfectly, he fell asleep. I'll let the anesthiologist know that I would like all the stuff he can give me to put me quite to sleep in that twilight zone.

Um.....I'm going to take a guess here that IF someone forgot to add in the 1/2c of half&half that was already poured into a measuring cup, that the raspberry swirl cheesecake will be just as perfect anyway.
    Last edited by Lynn49; Fri, Oct 7th, 2016 at 08:12 PM.

Thread Information