User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: Walmart Anniversary Flyer (QC) Sept. 12-18, 2012

Trading Score
    205 (100%)

Ahh, The 3DS is on cheap and I have no money to buy it right now Both of my kid's have been asking for one since last year and I promised to try for this xmas. Two systems plus games really add up!
    I am looking for quick trades for my pre-surgery stock up!

Updated TL/WL HERE

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

This sale is always dangerous for me: cheap Dove (I stock up for a year), Pampers, $10 Christmas gifts for kids, plus some other small things.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

check websaver barbie coupon may be you can use any coupon on these, and what i remember from last year barbie on sale for 5$ on black friday canada sale at walmart
    Quote Originally Posted by Mich649 View Post
    Nobody is buying the christmas tree???

Thanks for posting this......I see a few things I will be picking up. Always can use a couple extra Barbies for christmas and birthday parties!!
    Last edited by SFARAZ; Tue, Sep 11th, 2012 at 02:35 PM.
    For cute kids clothing check
    http://www.zulily.com/invite/sfaraz685

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I seriously hope people don't over spend this year at this very subpar anniversary sale.

Some of the prices have been at that before so don't RUSH OUT TO BUY THEM.
    Make sure to do your homework on what you are going to buy either tommorrow or on Thursday/Friday.

Some stuff I noticed that are not HOT deals.

STUFF THAT HAS BEEN CHEAPER ELSEWHERE OR AT WALMART:

Janes Chicken $5.97

Quaker oatmeal $2.00

Kraft Dinner .97

Lays Chips $2.47

6 pack pepsi $2.50

Cheerios $3.67

Oreo $1.88

Activia $2.47

Nature Bars $1.17

Ritz crackers $1.00

Tuna $1.00

Crispy mini's $1.00

Oasis $1.00

Friskies cat food .48

Swiffer $7.47

Bounce $3.00

Downy $6.97

Dawn $1.67

Puffs basic $4.88

Axe products $3.88

Listerine $4.88

Ivory/olay $2.98

Irish Spring/qtips $2.48

Gillette/degree deoderants $1.98

JAMESON VITAMINS ARE AT THAT PRICE NOW AT DUFFERIN MALL(almost 50% off the ticket price) various vitamins call to ask what they have left

Diaper genie is that price now at WALMART(has been for weeks)

Brita $18.88(4 pack)

Cheese bars $3.97

Folgers $6.88

Delisimo $3.97

Dove soaps $2.88

Tassimo $68.00

DVDS/BLURAYS(hit and miss on prices Thor/Clash of titans has been $5.00 before) make sure you check before you buy the dvds/blurays.

So you're getting the hint that some of these items have been cheaper before at other places. These are fairly common sale prices even at WALMART so hardly special and definitely not worthy of the ANNIVERSARY title in my opinion. What happened to all the cheap dvds and vitamins from previous years? Cheap games?

The items I didn't list I don't have experience buying those items(like the cheap basic couch seat for $98.00) and haven't kept up on how the prices fluctuate during this year.

If you are not in serious need of some of these items then I would not go crazy during this sale as the prices have been at these or cheaper at other times, you might need your money later on this year for better deals,lol.

Hopefully we'll have better picks for ONTARIO'S selections.
    SFARAZ likes this.
    visit my TWITTER page:http://twitter.com/#!/1dvdswapper

From my family to you. Wishing everyone a Happy/Healthy Holidays and New Year.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I got a $3.00 off all jamieson omega, salmon or flax coupon exp dec 31.2012 this week from shoppers optimum email. It has a sdm logo, but no restrictive wording.WM takes competitors coupons so $4.97 for my jamieson omega. Reg $20.00 thats a great deal, I will be stocking up.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Is it just me or is there more pages posted? I`m only seeing electronics and the main 'tide/charmin' page?
    Jmarshall likes this.

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    Is it just me or is there more pages posted? I`m only seeing electronics and the main 'tide/charmin' page?

The only pages I was seeing as well.
    If you want to view it though just go to the walmart website and flyer search for Longeuil, Quebec.
    I do this every Monday night at 11pm as that's when they post their flyer. LOL.
    Candini likes this.

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

I'm not understanding why everyone is yearning for the Walmart Anniversary sale as it used to be years ago...

YES some things have increased in price, but people have to take into consideration the influx of these items over said amount of years as well. As the economy changes so do the prices on everyday items, so just because last year something was $2 cheaper on sale doesn't mean that it will be this year or the next year.

Reminds me of my pappy's reminiscing "back in my you could fill up your gas tank, take your girl for dinner AND a movie all for under $10."
    Well lord knows you CAN'T do that these day's. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by dvdswapper View Post
    I seriously hope people don't over spend this year at this very subpar anniversary sale.

Some of the prices have been at that before so don't RUSH OUT TO BUY THEM.
    Make sure to do your homework on what you are going to buy either tommorrow or on Thursday/Friday.

Some stuff I noticed that are not HOT deals.

STUFF THAT HAS BEEN CHEAPER ELSEWHERE OR AT WALMART:

Janes Chicken $5.97

Quaker oatmeal $2.00

Kraft Dinner .97

Lays Chips $2.47

6 pack pepsi $2.50

Cheerios $3.67

Oreo $1.88

Activia $2.47

Nature Bars $1.17

Ritz crackers $1.00

Tuna $1.00

Crispy mini's $1.00

Oasis $1.00

Friskies cat food .48

Swiffer $7.47

Bounce $3.00

Downy $6.97

Dawn $1.67

Puffs basic $4.88

Axe products $3.88

Listerine $4.88

Ivory/olay $2.98

Irish Spring/qtips $2.48

Gillette/degree deoderants $1.98

JAMESON VITAMINS ARE AT THAT PRICE NOW AT DUFFERIN MALL(almost 50% off the ticket price) various vitamins call to ask what they have left

Diaper genie is that price now at WALMART(has been for weeks)

Brita $18.88(4 pack)

Cheese bars $3.97

Folgers $6.88

Delisimo $3.97

Dove soaps $2.88

Tassimo $68.00

DVDS/BLURAYS(hit and miss on prices Thor/Clash of titans has been $5.00 before) make sure you check before you buy the dvds/blurays.

So you're getting the hint that some of these items have been cheaper before at other places. These are fairly common sale prices even at WALMART so hardly special and definitely not worthy of the ANNIVERSARY title in my opinion. What happened to all the cheap dvds and vitamins from previous years? Cheap games?

The items I didn't list I don't have experience buying those items(like the cheap basic couch seat for $98.00) and haven't kept up on how the prices fluctuate during this year.

If you are not in serious need of some of these items then I would not go crazy during this sale as the prices have been at these or cheaper at other times, you might need your money later on this year for better deals,lol.

Hopefully we'll have better picks for ONTARIO'S selections.
    Candini and Jmarshall like this.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

flyer is up for BC on the website!, playbook 118, 80 for a leap pad (good deal) crispers are $1.50 in BC a heck of a price difference from the $1 out east!, there is nothing all that amazing.. no special mini pizzas for a buck like last year
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i think we use the coupon for the barbie, $3.5 off from $8 = $4.5
    bgheuchert likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by shmeelady View Post
    I'm not understanding why everyone is yearning for the Walmart Anniversary sale as it used to be years ago...

YES some things have increased in price, but people have to take into consideration the influx of these items over said amount of years as well. As the economy changes so do the prices on everyday items, so just because last year something was $2 cheaper on sale doesn't mean that it will be this year or the next year.

Reminds me of my pappy's reminiscing "back in my you could fill up your gas tank, take your girl for dinner AND a movie all for under $10."
    Well lord knows you CAN'T do that these day's. lol.
    I'm guessing you didn't bother to read my post but just complained instead.
    Some of these items were the same price if not cheaper LAST WEEK, that's hardly last year prices. You really should come on here and look through prices of items before making foolish complaints.

Some prices stay the same almost every year REGARDLESS of economy like produce. Tomatoes were .99 /lb 10 years ago same as today in many stores. Janes chicken has been on sale many times over the last 4 years for the same price/same size, sometimes CHEAPER. Bought 5 packs last year for $4.97 each.

Stores will try to keep products cheap in order to draw customers in like WALMART does when it has $1.00 games.
    Last edited by dvdswapper; Tue, Sep 11th, 2012 at 05:05 PM.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

I am going for a few Barbies too (christmas/bday gifts), a few tide, and some childrens tylenol.
    www.facebook.com/perduemassageclinic good things come to those who like my page

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by cinpow View Post
    i think we use the coupon for the barbie, $3.5 off from $8 = $4.5
    i just went on websavers and printed off a few of those coupons, now just hope my local WM have a good selection of them on Friday.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

If anyone is looking for a super nice camera, check out the Nikon D3000... wow $298 amazing PRICE for that. :D It was over $500+ last year.
    time goes by like a shooting star ~

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

By the way people you should be able to PM most items from the flyer(Ontario) when it comes out which makes everything even cheaper.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information