User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree89Likes

Thread: Nat77's 61st VWT==Let's Kick Some Cancer A$$!

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

Oct 5th is my 2 year Cancerversary.

Seat please?

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

I would love a seat please - I too have been touched by cancer and am lucky to be here!

Trading Score
    390 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jody22002 View Post
    Oct 5th is my 2 year Cancerversary.

Seat please?
    Quote Originally Posted by bluzsuz View Post
    I would love a seat please - I too have been touched by cancer and am lucky to be here!
    ]

Welcome aboard, ladies!

We'll leave the boarding open until tonight to see if anyone else wants to hop on board.

Trading Score
    237 (100%)

i have read everyones story and i have teared up more than once. My heart goes out to each and everyone of you. I have lost family members to cancer but i am grateful that i have not lost my mother/father or a close friend or that i don't i don't have cancer. I am a strong supportor of the "Keeping abreast". Prayers are with all of you and lest get lots of people on board.
    coyote00 and pumpkin9211 like this.
    looking at joining fresh points use fitzgirl as a referal and get 150pts and i get 50pts.

easy points to redeemed for gift cards.

Trading Score
    237 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coyote00 View Post
    Nat,

If someone wants to send you $2.00 as my coupon requirements to add to your donation, I am good with not receiving any coupons.
    that is so generous of you Coyote00.
    looking at joining fresh points use fitzgirl as a referal and get 150pts and i get 50pts.

easy points to redeemed for gift cards.

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

Not really. Just think this a really awesome cause and super thoughtful train on Nat's part.

Quote Originally Posted by fitzgirl View Post
    that is so generous of you Coyote00.
    fitzgirl likes this.

Trading Score
    282 (100%)

November is my 3rd year in remission I would love a seat please

Trading Score
    390 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jemwars View Post
    November is my 3rd year in remission I would love a seat please
    That's awesome!!

Welcome aboard!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    136 (100%)

Seat please!!!!!!,
    im an oncology nurse ( cancer nurse) and deal with women with gyne cancers ie ovarian,
    endometrial etc, I see them after surgery, then I give them chemo and home they go....some aren't so lucky and we palliative them on our floor. Very sad . I also have people on my floor that are having radiation, because of this I deal with every type of cancer....I have been doing it for 14 yeas on the same floor, never want to change floors....no need to chAnge if you love what u do!!, there is nothing more rewarding than a family letting you "in" and sharing their story, sharing the worst time of there life with me...amazing .....I am blessed and more importantly privellegded for the opportunity. Not gonna lie, it is much easier when they are older and have lived their lives, I see way too many young women and men with young children die in front of me....that simply is not fair... I understand that there is a greater plan for all of us out there, maybe cancer happens to people for others to learn something, to grow as a person, but I really do not see the reason when they are young, vital women and men....all I can do is be there for them, support them , cry with them ( which I do!) , laugh with them and try to maintain their dignity until the end...that's my job, my passion and I wouldn't change it for the world!
    i live that you are doing a train like this, this one has a meaning, a purpose!!!! Love it!!!
    coyote00, nat77 and bluzsuz like this.

Trading Score
    390 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by carmenmaria_27 View Post
    Seat please!!!!!!,
    im an oncology nurse ( cancer nurse) and deal with women with gyne cancers ie ovarian,
    endometrial etc, I see them after surgery, then I give them chemo and home they go....some aren't so lucky and we palliative them on our floor. Very sad . I also have people on my floor that are having radiation, because of this I deal with every type of cancer....I have been doing it for 14 yeas on the same floor, never want to change floors....no need to chAnge if you love what u do!!, there is nothing more rewarding than a family letting you "in" and sharing their story, sharing the worst time of there life with me...amazing .....I am blessed and more importantly privellegded for the opportunity. Not gonna lie, it is much easier when they are older and have lived their lives, I see way too many young women and men with young children die in front of me....that simply is not fair... I understand that there is a greater plan for all of us out there, maybe cancer happens to people for others to learn something, to grow as a person, but I really do not see the reason when they are young, vital women and men....all I can do is be there for them, support them , cry with them ( which I do!) , laugh with them and try to maintain their dignity until the end...that's my job, my passion and I wouldn't change it for the world!
    i live that you are doing a train like this, this one has a meaning, a purpose!!!! Love it!!!
    You have such an emotionally challenging job! Kudos to you!!

Welcome aboard!

Boarding, by the way, will be open until 9pm this evening.

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by carmenmaria_27 View Post
    Seat please!!!!!!,
    God bless Cancer Nurses, I have a Team of 3 Nurses who have been with me for the Last 2 years, since I started the Drug study. They are like family I see them more actually I love them and don't know what I would do without them.
    coyote00, nat77 and bluzsuz like this.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Thanks for the PM back Nat.

Yes, I'd love a seat!!! Was thinking with the funeral tomorrow and all that follows this weekend I wouldn't be able to ride but I can do my envies up Tuesday when the kids are at preschool if that's okay!
    nat77 likes this.

Trading Score
    390 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bargain_hunter_lola View Post
    Thanks for the PM back Nat.

Yes, I'd love a seat!!! Was thinking with the funeral tomorrow and all that follows this weekend I wouldn't be able to ride but I can do my envies up Tuesday when the kids are at preschool if that's okay!
    YAY! Glad you're on board!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    92 (100%)

Can I join? I'm new but very anxious to learn. You send the coupons AND the boarding pass for everyone?? "sheet of stickers" - what kind? any kind?

Trading Score
    390 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by CouponAngie View Post
    Can I join? I'm new but very anxious to learn. You send the coupons AND the boarding pass for everyone?? "sheet of stickers" - what kind? any kind?
    Of course you can join! Welcome to the wonderful world of coupon trains!

You send the boarding pass to me---it's so I can mail your envie back to you.

Any stickers with the boarding pass is great! A "sheet" is considered at least 4 or 5 stickers. (If you have a big sheet of them, you can just cut off 4 to use as a BP).

You will be sending everyone else 2 coupons on their wishlist.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread Information