User Tag List

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Hi there,
    I got a call yesterday telling me to go participatie in a research. He said it was just for teenagers 14-17 years old. They Say there going to ask questions about Facebook, BBM, Myspace, twitter etc.
    It's on September 17, 2012 at 5 PM. for 1.5 Hours, Well they told me i'm going to get a $75 reward for particitpataing.
    This would be a excellent reward for me but do you people think its real?

We look forward to your participation in our upcoming discussion. Participation is completely voluntary and any information you provide will be treated in accordance with the Privacy Act. Please be assured that the discussion is for research.

Please note that the session may be recorded. The recordings will be used in confidence and for research purposes only. Please do not send anyone else in your place; those who are not on the participant list will be turned away.

We are only interested in your ideas and opinions for this study; If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact us at 1-877-685-2239 ext 201 or reply to this email. Please print this letter for your reference.

Date:
    Monday, September 17, 2012

Time:
    5:00 PM Sharp
    - Please arrive 20 minutes prior to complete pre session exercise

Length:
    1.5 hours
    - Please remember to bring a valid piece of photo ID

Honorarium:
    $75

2 Bloor st. Suite 2218
    Toronto ON, M4W 1A8

Thank You please give me your thoughts. I live far so i don't wanna go there and find out its fake.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

ellis123
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

This is typical of research companies. Do you remember signing up with a research company?
    I do these groups all the time and they usually pay $75-$150 for one or two hours in a group for a discussion on a question. Check their website and there is an organization that regulates research companies. Not saying that this Co is OK but you could run a few checks to see if it is legit.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

It sounds legit and the website looks legit http://www.focus-focus.com/home.html
    Jonesy

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Wouldn't they need parents permission for all the teens going?

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

As long as they don't ask for any credit info. usually focus groups are o.k.

Some of these things though are to sell products. If you go to shows and sign up for contests very often they call you and want you to participate in an "event" but it's really like a tupperware party and they want to sell you their products.

Trading Score
    84 (100%)

Probably legit. Don't give out personal info such as SIN or DOB. otherwise, go for it!
    LF: Chapman's ice cream and Dare coupons. DS has a peanut allergy so it's the ONLY ones we buy. Lots FT.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Thank you so much with all your comments !
    I went there today, answered a few easy questions and got the $75 reward. It was an excellent experince and fun too.
    :D

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

anyone know how to get on the list to possibly do these
    TWO 20% KONG PRODUCT AVAILABLE FOR TRADE<dl style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font-size: 14px; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; width: 881px; clear: both; "></dl>

Thread Information