User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: what bb creme??

Trading Score
    539 (100%)

Sorry for the delay folks... BB Creams--- WHERE to start?!?

I guess I will start by saything that they do NOT cover like primier/foundation/concealer. BUT they act more like a tinted moisturizer. I think on 16 year old skin, a BB cream is more than enough... on 31 year old skin... you need a little more help!

I do wear a BB cream when I am just "running out for milk" and don't want a bare face, but don't want to do my make-up either.

I have used Garnier, Maybelline, L'Oreal, Clinique and Avon. To me, they all smell funny. But, if I had to chose a favorite it would be the L'Oreal(product + price). If you can afford to splurge, go with the Clinque

A friendly tip: A LITTLE goes a Loooooong way. Too much, and you end up looking like an oragne cake. LOL!!

Hope this helps couponandoff
    matrix82, meemsikins and Bronwen like this.

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

I am soooo pumped for the Olay CC cream they're releasing soon! I'm an Olay gal all the way.... Although if I could afford it I'd probably use the brands my mommy and Grandma use: Clinique and Lancome. Classy ladies
    Join me, and other women like YOU! BELIEVE & TRANSFORM is a community of positive, uplifting women who support and encourage each other with ZERO judgement!

We are women supporting women; moms helping moms. We are YOU. Join us today

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I bought the Marcelle BB cream in medium-dark in August. I would say it's similar to a tinted moisturizer with slightly more coverage. My skin is combination (slightly oily t-zone, dry cheeks) and sensitive. It doesn't have an offensive smell. However I do have some broken capillaries and redness due to sensitivity. So I usually need to apply a concealer over top. It is quite moisturizing so even my dry areas feel somewhat dewy. Usually I apply powder to my tzone only but with this I need to lightly apply powder all over, otherwise it can be quite dewy. When winter approaches, and my skin becomes more dry, I may not need to powder the other areas as much. The color is on the neutral side which I like. I hate tinted moisturizers or foundations that have pink, peach or strong yellow tones. I like this product, however if I'm in a hurry, I would rather have a light weight foundation that covers everything at once. Instead of taking the extra time to apply concealer to areas. I have experienced zero problems with regards to breaking out.
    Last edited by toban; Wed, Sep 26th, 2012 at 06:33 PM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This article might help you guys out regarding BB creams.
    I use the skin79 and SkinFood - mushroom bb cream.

http://www.squidoo.com/b-b-cream

you can get Korean BB creams from www.frufrus.ca
    We are based in NB so there isnt a long shipping delay to get your products.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I seldom use BB cream, but my mom enjoys The Skin Food BB Cream , nice effect~~~~~~~~~`

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I've been using the Annabelle BB Cream since it came out and I love it.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I use the Marcelle BB cream and I like it a lot!

Shameless Reps FTW krysta lynne's Avatar
    Trading Score
    22 (100%)

i still think the loreal one is the best. my skin is absolutely awful, it makes me look like a whole new person :D refreshed and ready for the day.
    Abby5 likes this.
    Feel free to use my shop.ca referral link! Tons of products and great deals! http://www.shop.ca?plcktb=ZwVwXmoC0

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I've tried the loreal and garnier bbcreams and to be honest they're a bit oily and the perfume smell is really strong...a true bb cream in the Asian sense has a high SPF usually 30+ and comes with a lot of supposed benefits but they're all white and leave a greyish cast on skin that isn't porcelain...I feel the drugstore sheeer foundations are better competitors to these Bb creams and I think if anyone is in the market for a bb/tinted moisturizer from high end then the lise watier 3D hydration tinted veil is amazing! It is sheer but gives my skin enough natural coverage and lasts pretty long...I couldn't stop staring at my skin it made it look so healthy and glowy...I'm waiting for a sale of some sort but I'm so tempted to just give in and buy its cheaper than most high end tints...$35 for 40 ml
    Last edited by madnecromancer; Mon, Dec 31st, 2012 at 05:01 PM.
    pippinelkhound likes this.

Trading Score
    63 (100%)

I've used the Marcelle BB cream. It was a full size freebie from the company. Can't remember what the promo was, this was probably like a year ago?
    Join Swagbucks to start earning Amazon gift cards & Paypal $$$!
    Join Swagbucks!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information