User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

RCSS has a blurb in this weeks flyer about Buy 5 General Mills products, get $5 off using a couponzone coupon. the picture shows that one of the products eligible is Fruit by the Foot. if i Pm them from the walmart flyer for $1.77 that means after couponzone they would be 77cents a box. thats great! But i am not sure if RCSS has a policy limiting quantities when u pricematch.
    does anyone know the answer to this ?
    This thread is currently associated with: Real Canadian Superstore RCSS, Walmart

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

Mine is a hit and miss if I can even price match and use a coupon zone coupon, so I say try to get the amount you want and see Or if that's a whole lot, break it into a few trips. It's worth a try.
    Join Beyond the Rack here and get a $10 credit!

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Certainly worth a shot. Could you go through the self-checkout while PM'ing and using coupon? I have never tried to PM at a self c/o but would be interested to know if one could.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    68 (100%)

i've gone through self-checkout to both use a coupon and price match, but you still need a cashier to verify, so it doesn't necessarily save time (or get the deal through any easier)

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nikkialeta View Post
    i've gone through self-checkout to both use a coupon and price match, but you still need a cashier to verify, so it doesn't necessarily save time (or get the deal through any easier)
    I only PM and use coupons through the self-checkout. Those cashiers are also the supervisors who have permissions to override prices and use coupons. At my store most of the cashiers cannot do PM's and they can only punch in 4 coupons at a time and then they need a CSM.

Trading Score
    25 (100%)

I got the same deal at no frills they had fruit snacks and gushers for $1.77 too bought 15 boxes plus 10 free boxes of pilsbury turnovers

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Where were the Pillsbury turnovers on sale at?? I scoured the flyers looking and never saw them on sale anywhere. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by xxkatiexx View Post
    I got the same deal at no frills they had fruit snacks and gushers for $1.77 too bought 15 boxes plus 10 free boxes of pilsbury turnovers

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

my RCSS has a limit of 2 of the same for price matching...guess they didn't like me getting 18 huggies wipes last year so now they limit it...sucks but I just buy and stand in line again or great cashier lets me do different transactions..best of luck

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I just did it thanks-- no problem

Trading Score
    60 (100%)

My RCSS doesn't have any limits that I have encountered yet (I think the MOST I've used of the same coupon/PM is 15).... unlike the Walmart that is right next door!! I was very faithful to WM for years, but RCSS has definitely won me over!!

>>>Tradelist & Wishlist<<<
    |MILK|CHICKEN|ARCTIC GARDENS|CHAPMANS|EUROPES BEST|SYB PINS|OJ|

Thread Information