User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree215Likes

Thread: QOTD: Thursday Nov 28: Worst/funniest dating experience

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hey Dan, I am alone and somehow have enough time to be bored tonight, so I figured it would be OK if I wrote the QOTD. Thanks Buddy!!

What is the worst date or funniest dating story you ever had? <<<--- Don't make me cry by posting something really sad!

Name:  crazy-lady_o_1827609.jpg
Views: 657
Size:  35.9 KB
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Last edited by vesper; Thu, Nov 28th, 2013 at 02:28 AM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I think I already mentioned the story about the guy in the closet at this girls house I visited while in HS, so I'll post a different one.

1) I remember I took this sweet new immigrant girl from S Korea on a date in 1997. I took her to see boogie nights. I had no idea what it was about, she did not date me again.

2) When I started to date my last GF, we went to see a movie and I ate an entire box of popcorn. I had so much gas from that, I am sure if she poked my belly I would have blown up. She did remark months later that I appeared uncomfortable.

3) I briefly lived in Vermont back in teh day. One day I got called to work just as a date was starting. An hour later, I was called off and headed home. Stopped at the video rental store and guess what? She was there visiting her sister who worked there. I explained, but she did not believe me at all.

I'm sure i will think of more as the night passes.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Not the worst, nor the funniest, but definitely the scariest...
    I was friends with this guy for awhile and we finally decided to go out one night in the summer. He had this really fast motorcycle. We took a scenic drive to the lake on a twisty, windy road.. normally this trip would have taken about 45 minutes or so doing the speed limit, depending on traffic. It took us 15 minutes. He had that motorcycle up to about 290km/h. When we stopped, I smacked him and told him to drive normally. It took us about half an hour to get home. I guess if you want a funny part, there was all kinds of insect road kill on the knees of my jeans. I never did go out with him again.. we stayed friends though.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by vesper View Post
    ...2) When I started to date my last GF, we went to see a movie and I ate an entire box of popcorn. I had so much gas from that, I am sure if she poked my belly I would have blown up. She did remark months later that I appeared uncomfortable
    *disclaimer, the whale was already dead, they are not killing it.*
    *viewer discretion is advised*
    Last edited by danger_dan; Thu, Nov 28th, 2013 at 08:58 AM.
    DANGER

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Mine would have had to of been back when I was a teenager. My brother set me up with one of this friends so that was awkward enough since I tend to go for older guys and this guy was younger than me, but none the less I went.

I picked him up since he did not drive and I did. I did not even think about it but at the time I was out of school and quite regularly babysat my little cousins and needless the say the day before I had the kids and was going to have them again the next day so I did not clean all of their stuff out of my car so I had baby toys and girly stuff in the back of my car which he found as I was driving. I explained to him why I had the stuff which he totally was not getting why I would babysit my cousins and could not believe I would actually do this. This than proceeded to the rest of date and him telling me how much he hated the "Canadian Way" of helping others, always being there for each other and he did not understand why you were expected to help out your own family. This went on and on with him telling me how as soon as he could he was moving to the States because they had it right everyone for themselves and you help no one but yourself. Needless to say in my mind the date was over.

I went to drop him off and he just did not seem to want to get out of my car, keep coming up with things we could go and do even after I told him I had to go soon as I had a doctor's appointment. He keep telling me to blow off my appointment and we could go driving around, um no get out of my car. Than the very horrible thing happened, he kissed me and let me just say this, the man had no idea how to kiss. I think he was trying to nibble on my lip but there was not nibbling, it was biting and every time I tried to pull back from him he would bite down harder. He finally go out of my car and I had to check and make sure I was not bleeding (yes he was biting that hard I would not have been surprised).

Needless to say I had no one to ever go out with him again. A few days later he called me and asked me to pick him up after work, I explained I did not think we should go out again to which he than tried to use me for my car. Telling me ok we won't go out but why don't you come pick me up after work and we would go to some friend's house. I told him no that I had plans to go my bros rugby game to which he than told me ok well come pick me up we can go to the game and than to this friends house again and than I can hang around and drive him home later.

I never heard from him again but did find out about 2 weeks he went to my brother and tried to brag about the "things" I did. From what I hear this did not go well as when my bro said I would never do that and not with him and threw a few others things back at him a lot of the guys they hung out with took my bros side even know most of them had idea who I was. Guess this kind of explains why all of a sudden he was on the outside of their little circle and as far as I know never got back in.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

The worst date I had actually was with my DH LOL. We went to a fundraiser social for a good friend of his and much to DH's surprise his ex-wife was there (they were together for 1 year when they just turned 18). She quickly decided to corner me and talk to me for about 2 hours while my husband left me alone with her because he didn't want to deal with her. I was none to impressed as I had to spend a lot of time reassuring her that I am sure he loved her years ago and that perhaps they had gotten married too young.

So, I spent the night feeling guilty for something that happened long before hubby and I had gotten together.

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Worst date was a blind date I was on - we went to a movie theater the whole time he has his arm around me he kept circling his thumb on my shoulder after about an hour I had no feeling in that spot haha then after the movie he asked if we wanted to see another one?!?!?! I said no so we went for drinks at a lounge, he told me he had no change and if I minded paying for the drinks uh....ok $40 later for 2 drinks and him telling me how I would fit in just perfect with his family (wth!) I pretended to be tired and asked to go home.
    Ignored him for 3 days - he leaves me a voice mail that he switched shifts to get valentines day off so he can take me out, that is when I told him I don't think it will work out between us. He actually started to cry and I felt terrible lol

Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Oh that reminds me of another horrible date I had (maybe this is why I find dating so hard)

Again I was a teenager and I picked up a waiter in the restaurant, left my number and he phoned (Actually my mom left my number). We went out first of all again I had to drive, he blew up his car. He planned the whole date and than proceeded to only pay for himself and leave me standing there to pay for myself. First was dinner, he picked the restaurant we go in we order and we eat and than after we ate he tells the waitress separate bills. He than asks me if I want to go see a movie which I kind of blow off (I hate movie theater prices) but he insisted he than choose a movie I had no interest in seeing but I was trying to play nice, he than goes up and pays for himself and says she wants the same and walks away. I should have said no thank you and walked out but I didn't I paid for the movie and went in with him.

After the movie he says he wants to for a walk at the park, ok whatever he than proceeds to tell me how all of male friends are gay so I should not ask him to set me up with one of them as they are all gay. OK I am officially lost, why are telling me this, I am on a date with you so why would I be asking you to hook me up with one of your friends? So I decide to take matters into my own hands and keep talking about how cold I am and give him many chances to make a move. The only move he made was to rub my back which was a lot like the way my parents rubbed my back when I was little and sick.

Needless to say this was our only date, he never called again and I never called him.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Oh good. Time for me to write a novel.

A friend of mine a while back said her boyfriend had a friend who got out of a bad relationship and wanted to start dating again. I was single at the time so I said sure we could go out.

We went on a double date, went for Chinese food then went back to his house of drinks.

The night went on fine and they decided to drive me home. My date and I were sitting in the back seat and the alcohol and my friends bad driving made me super nauseous. We were almost home and I said im sorry I'm gonna be sick so they pulled over in a parking lot. I swung open the door and put my hands in the snow and started puking. I apologized profusely and everyone was like its fine don't worry it happens.

As if that wasn't bad enough we got to my house and my date leaned in to kiss me. I said uh, I just threw up and he's said it's ok and made out with me LOL

he called me a few times after begging for a date and I was so grossed out I never responded back.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyAshley View Post
    So I decide to take matters into my own hands and keep talking about how cold I am and give him many chances to make a move.
    If you were on a date with me and said that, my reaction would be to put a snuggie on you, not take things off! I got to admit, if my funny hands were rubbing your back, they'd get curious and before you know it....

ANyway, too funny I think he just lied about his friend being gay, just probably lost a lot of dates to his friends funny hands! Poor dude!

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post

As if that wasn't bad enough we got to my house and my date leaned in to kiss me. I said uh, I just threw up and he's said it's ok and made out with me LOL

he called me a few times after begging for a date and I was so grossed out I never responded back.

Poor little Candini! LOL!

So if he was more gentlemanly and comforted you instead of trying to get funny stuff, would you have gone out with him again? I bet you have a ton of funny stories. Ha ha!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    Not the worst, nor the funniest, but definitely the scariest...
    I was friends with this guy for awhile and we finally decided to go out one night in the summer. He had this really fast motorcycle. We took a scenic drive to the lake on a twisty, windy road.. normally this trip would have taken about 45 minutes or so doing the speed limit, depending on traffic. It took us 15 minutes. He had that motorcycle up to about 290km/h. When we stopped, I smacked him and told him to drive normally. It took us about half an hour to get home. I guess if you want a funny part, there was all kinds of insect road kill on the knees of my jeans. I never did go out with him again.. we stayed friends though.
    Yahoo!!! Smacking bad dates is the funniest thing ever!
    danger_dan, coyote00 and ticul like this.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I have way too many to list - maybe I'll think about it, and come back this evening to list them.
    Blog. Open an account with Tangerine (formerly ING-Direct) using my Orange Key (40643422S1), deposit $100 and we both get $50! Offer is available until December 31st. Check here for more details.

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

I am in.

Went on a few dates with a guy I had met at a party when i was younger. Nice guy, good looking, we got along great etc etc.

so it was probably a month later that he wanted me to come and meet his Mom and his Step-Dad and maybe have dinner.
    I figured, wow...big step but what the heck, I'll go.

We get to his Mom's house, she's a very nice lady...and then in walks his Step-Dad...and it turns out his Step-Dad is my Uncle Wayne!!!

They had gotten married just a couple years earlier, and it was just a quickie wedding so my family wasn't in attendance and hadn't even met my Uncles new Wife yet.

so I was "technically" dating my Step Cousin...blech!

he didn't see the problem, but I just couldn't do it...lol
    Luckily I wasn't the kind of girl to sleep with someone too quickly, so we never got to that aspect of the relationship.
    So I ended it.
    We still see each other at family functions sometimes...awkward!

can anyone top that?
    lol
    Last edited by Sunshyne1; Thu, Nov 28th, 2013 at 04:08 PM.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

I probably would have! Everything was awesome until the last 20 minutes lol

i have more stories but I'm typing on my iPhone. Will get back to this thread soon.

Poor little Candini! LOL!

So if he was more gentlemanly and comforted you instead of trying to get funny stuff, would you have gone out with him again? I bet you have a ton of funny stories. Ha ha!

Trading Score
    64 (100%)

All I am going to say if he had of made a move he probably would have gotten a second date if he asked but after all of his talk of gay friends and than not making a move, left a girl wondering if there was a secret to come out.

If you were on a date with me and said that, my reaction would be to put a snuggie on you, not take things off! I got to admit, if my funny hands were rubbing your back, they'd get curious and before you know it....

ANyway, too funny I think he just lied about his friend being gay, just probably lost a lot of dates to his friends funny hands! Poor dude!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information