User Tag List

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By westcoastblondie

Thread: Where can you return bottles?

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

I'm looking to find somewhere relatively close to Bower Mall to be able to return my bottles. Does anyone know of a place? I don't want to trance to far because I'm taking red deer transit so if it takes too long it's not so much worth it to me.

Thanks to anyone who can help!
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The closest bottle depot is across from Bower Mall it's called South Hill Bottle Depot 2410 Gaetz Avenue.The link to their hours of operation http://www.bcmb.ab.ca/reddeer-southh...tle-depot.html
    Last edited by Poirot; Thu, Oct 18th, 2012 at 10:30 PM.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Thanks for the tip Poirot. I went there today to see if I could get rid of some of them. The lady told me it was only a 'drive thru' bottle depot. haha, When I told her I didn't have a car she told me I'd still have to wait out there in between the cars in line like everyone else. The one of the guys working there took pity on me because of the snow and counted mine. So I at least managed to get rid of some of them! I'm almost rid of the bottles from my housewarming now.
    thriftygranny likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by westcoastblondie View Post
    Thanks for the tip Poirot. I went there today to see if I could get rid of some of them. The lady told me it was only a 'drive thru' bottle depot. haha, When I told her I didn't have a car she told me I'd still have to wait out there in between the cars in line like everyone else. The one of the guys working there took pity on me because of the snow and counted mine. So I at least managed to get rid of some of them! I'm almost rid of the bottles from my housewarming now.
    Sorry about that getting a drive thru bottle depot.After I saw your post I asked my Mum if she knew it was drive thru only she said yes it was surprise to me. I hadn't been to the South Hill bottle depot for years and years since I was kid.The bottle depot was walk in then we went there because we lived on the south end of Red Deer and I think it was the only bottle depot in Red Deer then and I vaguely remember a beer bottle depot near Riverside Drive that's been gone for years and years.Cosmos bottle depot is on the number 8 bus route http://www.bcmb.ab.ca/reddeer-cosmos-bottle-depot.html and Cosmos 2 bottle depot http://www.bcmb.ab.ca/reddeer-cosmos2-bottle-depot.html is on the number 2 bus route.Cosmos is definitely a walk in bottle depot my Mum takes their bottles there and mine and my and her found can and bottles and she takes the bus.I overheard a bus driver say to another person the rules for taking bottles on the bus are keep them off the seats and double garbage bag them.
    Last edited by Poirot; Sun, Oct 21st, 2012 at 01:14 PM.

Thread Information