User Tag List

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Tweetybird999
  • 1 Post By vesper

Thread: Banff Coupons

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Anyone knows where I can get coupons for Gondola rides and Banff Hot Springs?

thanks
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Ask the Valet driver at the Rimrock hotel or possibly any hotel for the Gondola. There are no coupons or discounts for the Hot Springs, I already tried, Government owns it. And bring money for the locker, they changed it so you can't simply bring your own lock, you have to pay to use the ones they provide.

By the way, it appears the Hot Springs no longer uses water from the hot springs anymore. Even though the health benifits of hot springs are well documented, it also violates health codes. Some hippie chics took me to place where hot springs leak out of the mountain, but it wasn't the same.

Trading Score
    84 (100%)

OMG this brings back a lot of membories. I've crawled inside some interesting caves in Sulphur Mountain. Some of the caves had bars put over the entrance because the hot water in the cave had horrible contageous bacteria. But there are lots of interesting spots in and around the mountain still. Reminds me of skinny dipping one midnight at the hot springs...

Discounts for Banff are avilable on the travel alberta web site.
    vesper likes this.
    LF: Chapman's ice cream and Dare coupons. DS has a peanut allergy so it's the ONLY ones we buy. Lots FT.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Parks Canada basically took care of the skinny dip cave a while back to stop people from going in. It was neat place. There are a few other springs, one of which gives sort of a shower, the water is warm, but your body feels mostly cold. Brrrr.

Manitou Lake near Watrous, Sask is a mineral lake, one of only a handful in the world. Very neat, you can't sink. I go there often.
    Tweetybird999 likes this.

Thread Information